Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 03:37 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,632,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
She's determined; however, I'd like her to chill and get better. I don't want her pushing herself to the point of us getting stuck with Trump.

We need her healthy. She needs to recover.
I agree with you but she still could be on the campaign trail with today's technology while resting at home.

Of course the haters will say that is a "fake" Hillary onscreen !

Old 09-11-2016, 03:38 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
How easy would it have been to just say she's recovering from pneumonia before this episode? No, they wait until she needs to be carried to the car and she looks like she's having a seizure before making this public. I don't buy it.
The doctor (per CNN) said that the cough was thought to be from allergies. After it persisted, she was checked on Friday, and it was determined to be pneumonia.

The episode today, per the doctor, is from her being overheated and dehydrated.

I know you all don't want to believe it, but there it is.

It's not cancer, a seizure, or another horrible malady that many of you were hoping for.

12,372 posts, read 9,320,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
So why the lies about being overheated? Why should we trust this latest story? I guess they just figured allergies wouldn't cut it anymore so they had to elevate it.
Why do you call it a lie? People who are running a fever do feel overheated. Clinton's had a life-time history of allergies and she was also just diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, AFTER the coughing episode so she called it 'her allergies' beforehand. Big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa
She's a woman. That's what they do - keep on working even when they are half dead.
Very true. And some guys are the same way. My husband had pneumonia for (we're guessing) three weeks before he gave in to agreeing to see a doctor. You think it's something minor like a cold or virus that will go away. In Hillary's case she probably thought it was her allergies.

2,648 posts, read 2,319,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Oh wow, that looks terrible. I don't care who her doctor is or what they may say, she should have immediately gone to an equipped hospital to be checked out thoroughly. Not her daughters apartment. That would be any competent doctors advice. Clearly she was unconscious or fully weakened as her legs are totally limp. She made it to that car just about in time. If she were still at the event and went down it would have been a lot worse.

She may very well have gone to a hospital. We only have their word that she went to her daughters apartment.

Old 09-11-2016, 03:39 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,119,740 times
Laughable. If so she needs to be hospitalized with those symptoms we saw this am.

5,701 posts, read 3,226,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Oh wow, that looks terrible. I don't care who her doctor is or what they may say, she should have immediately gone to an equipped hospital to be checked out thoroughly. Not her daughters apartment. That would be any competent doctors advice. Clearly she was unconscious or fully weakened as her legs are totally limp. She made it to that car just about in time. If she were still at the event and went down it would have been a lot worse.
Good point. If she knew she had pneumonia since Friday and just collapsed, why go to your daughters apartment? Typical Hillary going into hiding until they work out the cover story which STILL doesnt add up.

1,043 posts, read 900,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
The doctor (per CNN) said that the cough was thought to be from allergies. After it persisted, she was checked on Friday, and it was determined to be pneumonia.

The episode today, per the doctor, is from exhaustion and dehydration.

I know you all don't want to believe it, but there it is.

It's not cancer, a seizure, or another horrible malady that many of you were hoping for.
We'll take pneumonia.
Sure.

Whatever, like I said if they don't replace her there is no way she is beating Trump.

So if she is so vain and selfish and wants to continue so be it. It's her life - sorry she doesn't care more about it.

Old 09-11-2016, 03:41 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I agree with you but she still could be on the campaign trail with today's technology while resting at home.

Of course the haters will say that is a "fake" Hillary onscreen !
Absolutely! I'd love that.

Old 09-11-2016, 03:42 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,984,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
We'll take pneumonia.
Sure.

Whatever, like I said if they don't replace her there is no way she is beating Trump.

So if she is so vain and selfish and wants to continue so be it. It's her life - sorry she doesn't care more about it.
Nobody is "replacing" her. She has a VP nominee on the ticket, he is next in line before and after any election if she becomes unable to serve.

Old 09-11-2016, 03:42 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,301,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
We'll take pneumonia.
Sure.

Daffy Duck would have a 50/50 shot of beating Donald Trump. That's the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections