Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 05:55 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,418,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Something has got me puzzled. When I'm really sick with a bad cold I'm feeling rough all of the time, like every minute, every hour for days. So Hillary's got a serious lung infection, something worse than a bad cold.

Why was she so sick that she couldn't walk on her own or get into her van, but a couple hours later she is feeling great?

What a bizarre story. It's like watching Alice in Wonderland or something.
I'm guessing there's a latter-day Dr. Morell hiding offstage somewhere.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:56 PM

20,847 posts, read 17,211,065 times
Just as an aside but I do wonder what they gave her to get her out in front of the public 2 hours after the loss of consciousness.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:57 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,678,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You're right. I believe Hillary's hand has now been forced - she will have to allow for a protective pool regardless of what Trump is doing. Clinton was able to leave the event after passing out, go to Chelsea's and then to her home without press coverage. Not allowing her pool to be present just fuels speculation that something is wrong/they have something to hide.

Yeah, but I think it gives us some definite insight into why she has not allowed a protective pool so far. I mean, for most of us it already wasn't that hard to figure out, but it's crystal clear now. The woman is very ill. This is a very serious problem, and I don't think this "pneumonia" crap is going to satisfy very many people.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Just as an aside but I do wonder what they gave her to get her out in front of the public 2 hours after the loss of consciousness.

Maybe a little something her hideously wealthy socialite daughter keeps in her dresser drawer, or wherever it is people keep that stuff.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:59 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,518,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Remember this is the second time they used the Hillary was sick, dehydrated, and fainted excuse.

The first time was when she fall, and hit her head, and suffered a concussion.

Are we supposed to believe that all of Hillary's falling, and needing help up the steps, and coughing fits are from being sick, and dehydrated?

Sorry, but nobody is buying it.
yes, it sounds like the typical box of lies from this crew.

What's amazing is some of her supporters here posting who are bringing up all these bizarre and humorous excuses. Humorous but really sad to me not to at least question any of this. And scary these people vote. Even her buddy news sources are saying "hey, what's going on?".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tial-campaign/

"Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign"

Hillary Clinton's stumble highlights campaign transparency problems - Sep. 11, 2016

I think her supporters on the river of denial can be summed up very well in one quote:

"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse"

Old 09-11-2016, 06:08 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,297,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I'm guessing there's a latter-day Dr. Morell hiding offstage somewhere.
More like Dr. Jekyll.

Old 09-11-2016, 06:09 PM

3,769 posts, read 6,777,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Good point. One of the many reasons I don't buy this crap at all. On the face of it, the story itself would be a plausible one, except that on even a cursory examination it clearly does not fit anywhere near enough of the known facts. This is total BS.

Yeah, If she had come down from the apartment and gave a statement such as she is coming down with something and is going to get checked out, then that would match the pneumonia diagnosis, given later.

She did put on a decent act in front of the building. But it's clear that there was purposeful hiding of her symptoms (literally by her people surrounding her), then she came down to show she is well again, with no one around. Then the statement about pneumonia. I don't know. I guess it gets hard to keep things straight and have them make sense when you are lying. It happens all the time with people like that.

Old 09-11-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Yeah, If she had come down from the apartment and gave a statement such as she is coming down with something and is going to get checked out, then that would match the pneumonia diagnosis, given later.

She did put on a decent act in front of the building. But it's clear that there was purposeful hiding of her symptoms (literally by her people surrounding her), then she came down to show she is well again, with no one around. Then the statement about pneumonia. I don't know. I guess it gets hard to keep things straight and have them make sense when you are lying. It happens all the time with people like that.
And that is why - even if for no other reason - honesty is the best policy. There's just so much less to remember. And that's important for a woman of Clinton's age, because she's getting to the stage of her life where her memory just isn't going to be able to keep up with herself anymore.

2,709 posts, read 2,297,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
And how many people did she possibly infect with her coughing? I'm sure she shook plenty of hands.
Maybe being safely within the 'basket of deplorables' will turn out to be a healthy lifestyle choice!

6,218 posts, read 7,760,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Maybe, just maybe, the pneumonia hadn't presented and been diagnosed until now.

Maybe, just maybe, she felt overheated and that is what was reported until her doctor diagnosed pneumonia.

When you are sick, do you always know what is wrong before you see your doctor?

If a loved one told you: "Gee, I have a very bad cold, I can't stop coughing." and then they went to their doctor and he said it was pneumonia, would you accuse them of lying to you?

Good grief, people need to stop seeing conspiracies everywhere and start using a little common sense.

Illary "sees" a doctor every day. One travels with her everywhere she goes, and is in the next room when she's asleep. She is the democrat candidate for POTUS. Illary doesnt need to phone ahead for an appointment to be diagnosed.

No conspiracy theory. Good grief, people need to get a little common sense and realize that Illary isnt one of the little people like themselves.......

So yes, unhealthy hillary is lying to us.......again.......no surprise is it?

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections