Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 10:27 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,805,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Here's something else that is bugging me about all of this. There are three types of pneumonia: bacterial and viral. Viral pneumonia isn't contagious; bacterial pneumonia is contagious. The third type is aspirational pneumonia, which is caused by sucking a foreign object into one's lungs (it's common for patients with certain medical conditions, like Parkinsons, to get aspiration pneumonia). Is pneumonia contagious? - Health questions - NHS Choices

According to media reports, Mrs. Clinton has bacterial pneumonia, so she is contagious and could pass it along to others.

So why did her press handlers say that she was "playing with her grandchildren" at Chelsea's apartment? I mean, if I had a five month old grandchild, I certainly wouldn't want to risk "playing" with them if I had an illness like bacterial pneumonia.

And then she hugged that little girl on the street leaving Chelsea's. Again, if I knew I had contagious illness, I wouldn't be hugging children at all.

Or for that matter, why did she go to the 9/11 event at all, knowing that she had a contagious illness?

It is just something that is bugging me as another thing that doesn't quite add up.
Something the Dr's tell you when you or your children are put on an antibiotic is that after it's been in your system for 24 hrs you are no longer considered contagious.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:30 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,994,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
Something the Dr's tell you when you or your children are put on an antibiotic is that after it's been in your system for 24 hrs you are no longer considered contagious.
So then she was only contagious when she was hacking up her lungs at ever event she did, and in the closed confines of her new jet?

1,875 posts, read 1,329,858 times
https://twitter.com/smellyfed/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

20,550 posts, read 17,751,772 times
When's the last time you see Hillary doing recreational activities outdoor or exercising? Being president you have to stay in shape. I think neither candidate is in shape but you can tell Trump has energy.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:31 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,364,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
POWER. She's got money and fame but she craves POWER.

Maybe she has fantasies of lying in state in the Capitol Rotunda. And having her funeral live on national TV.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:32 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,994,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
"Squeeze my fingers" is a neurological test.

As opposed to the olfactory test commonly referred to as the "Pull my finger" test.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:33 AM

8,391 posts, read 7,669,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hang on. If they can do the Oscars with live video feeds, they could feasibly set up a TV monitor on stage representing Hillary. Hillary could then speak from a hospital bed and participate in the live debate. Of course the wires, tubes, and other medical noises would be silenced.

There might be a slight delay. Of course Hillary would have a mute button for her coughing.
No, no. As she showed during the primary debates, she can just leave the stage when she feels faint, and blame it on a "bathroom emergency."

Old 09-12-2016, 10:34 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,670,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Here's something else that is bugging me about all of this. There are three types of pneumonia: bacterial and viral. Viral pneumonia isn't contagious; bacterial pneumonia is contagious. The third type is aspirational pneumonia, which is caused by sucking a foreign object into one's lungs (it's common for patients with certain medical conditions, like Parkinsons, to get aspiration pneumonia). Is pneumonia contagious? - Health questions - NHS Choices

According to media reports, Mrs. Clinton has bacterial pneumonia, so she is contagious and could pass it along to others.

So why did her press handlers say that she was "playing with her grandchildren" at Chelsea's apartment? I mean, if I had a five month old grandchild, I certainly wouldn't want to risk "playing" with them if I had an illness like bacterial pneumonia.

And then she hugged that little girl on the street leaving Chelsea's. Again, if I knew I had contagious illness, I wouldn't be hugging children at all.

Or for that matter, why did she go to the 9/11 event at all, knowing that she had a contagious illness?

I mean all her handlers had to do is just cancel her appearance and say that she had a cold or bronchitis , if they didn't want to reveal she had pneumonia (which clearly they didn't). No one probably would have wondered about a cold, especially after last week's coughing fit.

It is just something that is bugging me as another thing that doesn't quite add up. Maybe the media or her handlers have it wrong, and she actually has aspiration pneumonia or viral pneumonia?
Because that is what handlers do, they downplay, cover up, and lie for the one they handle.

Did we see her playing with five month old grandchild? No, we didn't.

Yes, she hugged some strange child on the street. That child means nothing to her.

We have all known narcissists in our life. They're not concerned with others. Some are concerned about their own families as they view them as extension of themselves, but other people? Who cares.

No, it doesn't add up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
POWER. She's got money and fame but she craves POWER.
Yes, more important to the first female POTUS than anything else.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:35 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,049,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
"Squeeze my fingers" is a neurological test.

As opposed to the olfactory test commonly referred to as the "Pull my finger" test.
Bawwww Hawwww Hawwwww....... Now off to clean the coffee just spit on my screen...

Old 09-12-2016, 10:35 AM

8,391 posts, read 7,669,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
When's the last time you see Hillary doing recreational activities outdoor or exercising? Being president you have to stay in shape. I think neither candidate is in shape but you can tell Trump has energy.
Trump runs on ego power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections