Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 05:39 PM

19,792 posts, read 14,004,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
In his fourth term as President. No President has been re-elected 3 times!
FDR was first elected in 1932. He was re-elected in 1936, 1940 and 1944. That makes three times re-elected (1+1+1=3).

Old 09-12-2016, 05:47 PM

19,792 posts, read 14,004,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man
I have taken a look at Trump's tax plan, and apparently, unlike you, I understand it. When Donald puts his plan into action, the middle class will soar, the economy will soar, America will soar. We will be well on the way to making America great again..
Vote for Donald Trump, vote for America...!!
Spare us the platitudes and explain how cutting taxes on the rich makes the "middle class soar?" Trump wants to eliminate the estate tax, that only effects estates worth more than $10.6 million. How does eliminating that tax help the middle-class? How does lowering the capital gains tax and top rates help the middle class? It doesn't.

What we know from history is that cutting taxes on the rich makes the rich richer and widens income inequality. We know from eight-years of Bush, who slashed the rich's taxes, that the economy does not soar when the rich get tax-cuts. No surprise there but Republicans seem to fool a segment of the voters every election season that slashing taxes on the rich trickles down to the middle class. Trickle-down economics is a discredited theory that fools the sheep that seem to always vote against their economic interests.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:07 PM

309 posts, read 161,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You have no way of knowing what Clinton has or has not been diagnosed with by a medical doctor. Also, her doctor can't be too good to mistake pneumonia as being seasonal allergies especially since she has had it for over a year since it is considered the reason for her coughing.

Too many holes in Clinton's lies anymore.
There is no official record of a Parkinson's diagnosis for Clinton. All these ASSUMPTIONS seem to be based on a very biased article in News Max regarding research by staff at the Secretary of state of the drug Provigil, which is used for narcolepsy. The military also has an interest in that drug for jet fighter pilots who have to fly long missions without sleep.

I challenge you to produce one medical diagnosis of Parkinsons for Hillary Clinton. Otherwise, it's just gossip, and you know what the say about gossip.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:16 PM

79,910 posts, read 44,432,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
There is no official record of a Parkinson's diagnosis for Clinton. All these ASSUMPTIONS seem to be based on a very biased article in News Max regarding research by staff at the Secretary of state of the drug Provigil, which is used for narcolepsy. The military also has an interest in that drug for jet fighter pilots who have to fly long missions without sleep.

I challenge you to produce one medical diagnosis of Parkinsons for Hillary Clinton. Otherwise, it's just gossip, and you know what the say about gossip.
Where there's smoke and a liar behind it there is fire?

Old 09-12-2016, 06:56 PM

22,703 posts, read 24,775,278 times
Dems are great at deal-making when it is to their advantage............perhaps they can get Hillary to drop-out with some real gravy "persuasion"????

Old 09-12-2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Where there's smoke and a liar behind it there is fire?
No. Where there is smoke/gossip, that's all there is. I don't make important decisions and judgements based on gossip, especially from biased media articles.

How would you like to have your neighbors spreading gossip about you based on seeing someone leave your house they thought shouldn't have been there?

So you can't produce one medical diagnosis of Parkinsons for Hillary?

Old 09-12-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
No. Where there is smoke/gossip, that's all there is. I don't make important decisions and judgements based on gossip, especially from biased media articles.

How would you like to have your neighbors spreading gossip about you based on seeing someone leave your house they thought shouldn't have been there?

So you can't produce one medical diagnosis of Parkinsons for Hillary?
If she would quit lying to the country, people wouldn't have to guess the truth. The truth is not pneumonia.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If she would quit lying to the country, people wouldn't have to guess the truth. The truth is not pneumonia.
Prove she is lying about having Parkinson's, please.

Don't know how old you are but it would be interesting for you to keep to her schedule over the past 16 months and review your physical condition. Just because you don't believe the released information about her health does NOT make that information untrue or a lie.

Show me some real evidence and I'll support your position.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Prove she is lying about having Parkinson's, please.
I don't know that she has claimed to have it.

Quote:
Don't know how old you are but it would be interesting for you to keep to her schedule over the past 16 months and review your physical condition. Just because you don't believe the released information about her health does NOT make that information untrue or a lie.

Show me some real evidence and I'll support your position.
She lies about everything. It's finally coming to roost.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:03 PM

24,494 posts, read 23,214,005 times
The Hillary Staff are insane. Nobody's that stupid to think they can get away with this much longer. It's like they're scam artists selling a Ponzi pyramid scheme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections