Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will they choose?
Joe Biden 37 43.02%
Elizabeth Warren 6 6.98%
Bernie Sanders 18 20.93%
Tim Kaine 18 20.93%
Other 7 8.14%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 08:02 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,910,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
You don't realize they have no power to do that. She has to quit on her own. They can't fire her now.
The DNC purposely derail Bernie, for the Idea of Clinton. At this point and this election season anything is possible. It is good we speak about this even if one is for or against any of these candidates. We got to participate!

Old 09-11-2016, 08:03 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,014,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
If she drops out, then the DNC would have to hold an emergency convention to let the delegates vote for a new nominee. Then they have to work through the states to try to get the new nominee on the ballot in every state, some of which are already in early voting and many of which have already printed and certified their ballots. So the likely outcome is that any new nominee couldn't get on every state's ballot, even if she was replaced.

You can keep getting all excited about a Biden win, but this isn't a middle school election. You can't call the principal to change the names on the ballot. You are most likely stuck with sick Hillary.
LOL and that would make Trump win? Delusional much?

Even if that is the case Trump will still lose. This distubring fantasy some of you have about Hillary dropping dead really need to stop. She is not going anywhere.

It's really pathetic when your only chance of winning the election is if the other candidate kicks the bucket LMAO.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:03 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,336,668 times
This is EXACTLY what is wrong with what the Democratic Party has become.

The supporters will defend them their candidate and policies to the death, even when shown to be ridiculous or wrong. They get so wrapped up in defense, they even believe the lies which may be the opposite of what they once truly believed or supported.

Then they never take the responsibility and look for someone to blame or just simply claim victim status.

The unyielding defense of stupid positions .....

Disgusting. You would think all these liberal sheep know better, but its clear they do not.

Its amazing to have a front row seat to the de-evolution of the Democratic Party.

Millions of these citydata liberals out there there like them, controlled by group-think and fear.

Crazy stuff.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

Every time you say those names to Mr. Trump, your argument goes out the window. Trump is gaining and Hilary continues to be consumed by her past. Your candidate could be compared to the Cartel with all of the proven scandals that DOJ refused to go forward with.
oh I'm so concerned now. I want people my argument to stay inside the building. I guess I'm gonna start calling the Orange man Your Majesty instead.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:06 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,678,063 times
Quote:
Hello I have been sensed too by the Moderator as well twice on this subject. Why are they reasonable free speech? This is a hot topic and there is many venues on how this can turn out.
If you think there's any bias here against Trump fans, you're very much mistaken. I think your posts just got merged into this one master thread. Have you gone to your profile and checked your post history?

Old 09-11-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Hello I have been sensed too by the Moderator as well twice on this subject. Why are they reasonable free speech? This is a hot topic and there is many venues on how this can turn out.
lol, another conspiracy theory. Do conspiracy theories sound better in broken English?

Me no pick inglish. Me immigrant who brings bad stuff from Mexico. me need to pay wall.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:09 PM

4,982 posts, read 3,305,526 times
Only Biden can save the Nation from the judgement of Trump.

It's takes a strong old white man to beat a strong old white man.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:10 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,910,498 times
Exclamation Ms. Clinton continues in a Cloud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LOL and that would make Trump win? Delusional much?

Even if that is the case Trump will still lose. This distubring fantasy some of you have about Hillary dropping dead really need to stop. She is not going anywhere.

It's really pathetic when your only chance of winning the election is if the other candidate kicks the bucket LMAO.
Sugar Ray come on you are going left field! It is true Ms. Clinton health is in question and there is many venues where this could go. The Post you are criticizing is right on. There is a process in place I f this event should happen. One thing you are missing is the DNC has way too much invested in HRC.

But there are alternate plans in place.

Trump is closing in even if Ms., Clinton was the perfect picture of Health. Trump is on point while Ms. Clinton is going Nuclear. Ms. Clinton cannot defend her record and it will get messy for HRC in the debated.
Why do you think your side is so afraid of Mike Wallace?

Old 09-11-2016, 08:11 PM

684 posts, read 519,115 times
Hillary could die tomorrow and her supporters would still claim she's going to win the election in November. Many Hillary supporters would still vote for her even if her name was still on the ballot fully convinced she could still do the job as President using a remote unsecured server from heaven and think its no big deal.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:11 PM

1,202 posts, read 645,784 times
https://truthkings.com/dnc-pass-bern...ording-bylaws/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections