Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 08:07 AM

16,917 posts, read 10,662,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Meh. You did notice she was passed out, unconscious, not of the moment when she was dragged into that van?

Let me ask you folks on the left...you don't think America has a right to be concerned about Hillary's health? You really think it's a non-issue? You really think the voters should just ignore this event? You don't see how this whole thing plays right into people's fears about Hillary's trustworthiness?

Healthers...you people are ridiculous.
Never underestimate the power of denial. The Democrats could "weekend at Bernie's" Hillary and people would insist that she's fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2016, 08:16 AM

25,867 posts, read 20,807,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Trump takes statins and baby aspirin to ward off cardiovascular disease.

Clinton doesn't.

Cardiovascular disease is the #1 killer in the U.S.

Clinton is healthier than Trump.
Perfect summation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Well, there you have it - you just proved everything.

Nothing to see here, people - move along!

By the way, I take a baby aspirin every day to ward off cardiovascular disease, because my doctor told me that just about everyone over 50 should be doing this, so I do it. Can't really hurt me and it might save my life, but I have never been diagnosed with any sort of heart disease.
Interesting.
I have a history of heart disease in my family, am over 50, no diagnosis of heart disease and my doctor has recommended no such thing.
Clearly there are no "one size fits all" diagnoses.

Old 09-15-2016, 08:25 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,290,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Never underestimate the power of denial. The Democrats could "weekend at Bernie's" Hillary and people would insist that she's fine.
This has got to be the best comment on this entire thread. It made me laugh but then I realized just how true it really is....

Old 09-15-2016, 08:26 AM

16,917 posts, read 10,662,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Perfect summation.

Interesting.
I have a history of heart disease in my family, am over 50, no diagnosis of heart disease and my doctor has recommended no such thing.
Clearly there are no "one size fits all" diagnoses.
Different doctors have different ways of practicing. You can't really go by what someone is "not on" without knowing their medical history, only what they are on. Statins are used to treat high cholesterol so, yes, Trump probably has high cholesterol. But they are also hard on the liver. So, just because Hillary is not on them doesn't mean she doesn't have high cholesterol because we don't know if she has a liver issue or not. But you don't need any medical training to watch that video and know that there is something seriously wrong with Hillary.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:18 AM

8,763 posts, read 11,174,740 times
How about her strange head bopping? Is that part of pneumonia?

Old 09-15-2016, 09:23 AM

4,808 posts, read 3,535,695 times
Did you notice the CT scan she had, A CT with calcium marker. XRay can see pneumonia, maybe a CT scan was warranted, but with calcium marker. Thats looking for artery issues.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:30 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,287,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Did you notice the CT scan she had, A CT with calcium marker. XRay can see pneumonia, maybe a CT scan was warranted, but with calcium marker. Thats looking for artery issues.
Quote:
A non-contrast chest CT scan, including a CTA
calcium score, was performed. This test allowed for specific imaging of her lungs
while also following up on cardiac risk stratification from 2010 given her family
history of heart disease
https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docum...ian_letter.pdf

Old 09-15-2016, 09:34 AM

309 posts, read 161,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
To get back to the OT:

Candidate Health Questions? Trump Claims He’s Never Had the Flu or a Flu Shot — Ever | TheBlaze.com

It sounds from this that Donald Trump, who is the same age as Bill Clinton, agrees with him about flu shots. While I cannot say I am in Trump's category of never having the flu (yearly until middle age), I haven't had the flu in decades or ever had a flu shot.

I agree with both of them.
The older you get, the more dangerous flu is if you get it. So many people seem to have forgotten their history of the great flu pandemic of 1918. Guess folks will stop taking flu shots and eventually open the door to another pandemic or at least epidemic, with Trump leading the way.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:38 AM

309 posts, read 161,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post

Well said, I'm astonished all over again every time someone tries to compare the health of a 70+ y.o. man to a 68+ y.o. woman.

For some unfathomable reason, Trumpettes desperately cling to the idea that their geezer is a "stud" prenaturally endowed some kind of special "stamina". Projection much?

NEWS FLASH: They're both older than dirt, they're both in typical health for their age and gender, voters can choose option A or option B, or go to option C, which is - guess what? - two equally old geezers.
LOL. Thanks. : )

Old 09-15-2016, 09:45 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,801,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Should we come up with a new term for LWNJs? How about "TAXERS" for those that demand Trump release his tax return. That term would fit in more ways than the one.
Actually, that is inaccurate. If Trump produced a tax return and people said it was fabricated, they might be TAXERS.

But Trump hasn't produced a tax return.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections