Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 09:47 AM

309 posts, read 161,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Meh. You did notice she was passed out, unconscious, not of the moment when she was dragged into that van?

Let me ask you folks on the left...you don't think America has a right to be concerned about Hillary's health? You really think it's a non-issue? You really think the voters should just ignore this event? You don't see how this whole thing plays right into people's fears about Hillary's trustworthiness?

Healthers...you people are ridiculous.
Healthers indeed.

No, you should not be getting so hysterical regarding Hillary's health. That is unless you was to put an upper age limit on the Presidency of, say, 60 YEARS old.

Everybody, including you, ages and their bodies change through the ageing process. Seems that both HIllary and Donald are in average good health for their ages. The only alternative to ageing is death. And nobody escapes. Additionally, generally wisdom comes with age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Different doctors have different ways of practicing. You can't really go by what someone is "not on" without knowing their medical history, only what they are on. Statins are used to treat high cholesterol so, yes, Trump probably has high cholesterol. But they are also hard on the liver. So, just because Hillary is not on them doesn't mean she doesn't have high cholesterol because we don't know if she has a liver issue or not. But you don't need any medical training to watch that video and know that there is something seriously wrong with Hillary.
Yes, something seriously wrong is pneumonia. And it's being treated. Sorry there doesn't seem to be some diagnosis of a terminal disease, which seems to be what you all are hinting at.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:57 AM

17,961 posts, read 14,979,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Yes, something seriously wrong is pneumonia. And it's being treated. Sorry there doesn't seem to be some diagnosis of a terminal disease, which seems to be what you all are hinting at.
Parkinson's isn't considered a terminal disease.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:58 AM

12,772 posts, read 8,020,597 times
Quote:
Hillary already has a terminal disease, its called dishonesty, "truth" is her Kryptonite. It should kill her political career.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Hillary already has a terminal disease, its called dishonesty, "truth" is her Kryptonite. It should kill her political career.
Ha Ha Ha.

Everybody has been dishonest at some point in their lives. Pleas tell us all that you have never been dishonest about anything.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha.

Everybody has been dishonest at some point in their lives. Pleas tell us all that you have never been dishonest about anything.
I've lied multiple times before, I'm not running for president touting how I'm trying so hard to have an honest and transparent campaign. Also, none of my lies risked lives and national security. I can however provide some medical results and tax returns if you like?

Old 09-15-2016, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
So? There is no evidence or record of her having Parkinson's, Dr. Chuck.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:08 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,803,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It's also not a disease that incapacitates a person until the later stages. I don't think Hillary has Parkinson's, but if she does it progresses slowly and lots of people work for years after a diagnosis.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I've lied multiple times before, I'm not running for president touting how I'm trying so hard to have an honest and transparent campaign. Also, none of my lies risked lives and national security. I can however provide some medical results and tax returns if you like?
So people who run for President should be abnormal, perfect people who have never, ever been dishonest about anything? Hmmm. Don't think there would be any candidates at all if that were the standard. Human beings are not perfect.

And, sure, provide us with your medical records and tax returns. You don't have to be a candidate for President to do that. : )

Old 09-15-2016, 10:12 AM

Quote:
So people who run for President should be abnormal, perfect people who have never, ever been dishonest about anything? Hmmm. Don't think there would be any candidates at all if that were the standard. Human beings are not perfect.

And, sure, provide us with your medical records and tax returns. You don't have to be a candidate for President to do that. : )
Nope, nobody is perfect, however its absolutely appalling that Hillary has somehow managed to out-lie even Trump at this point. As I implied, her lies had the potential to risk human lives, as well as the security of the entire US homeland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections