Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 06:28 AM

25,948 posts, read 22,102,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
there's a dead count too? link?
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

The way I understand it is that Hillary has to willingly give up the nomination no matter what her health situation is. If she doesn't give it up willingly and stands in the way of the Party, what might they do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 06:52 AM

17,340 posts, read 11,271,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

The way I understand it is that Hillary has to willingly give up the nomination no matter what her health situation is. If she doesn't give it up willingly and stands in the way of the Party, what might they do?
They won't do anything because it will cause total chaos and cost them the election. They may talk to her privately and recommend she step down, but publicly they have to back her no matter what she decides. If she tells them there is no way she will step aside, they will just continue as they have been, denying anything is wrong with her and hope for the best.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:44 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,931,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If Kaine is truly the most qualified candidate to be the VP nominee, then not choosing him to be the Presidential candidate would be foolish, showing us that not even Democrats believe he's in a position to lead if the President passes.
The guy has almost no name recognition. Are people going to "know" Kaine in 50-something days?

Old 09-13-2016, 07:45 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,507,824 times
The only issue that count is the Supreme Court. You could have the corpse of Hillary standing up against trump, and that corpse would still field enough votes from the left/left leaners to win the election.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:56 AM

8,681 posts, read 11,074,410 times
C-R-E-D-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y.......even if Hilary's team release all her medical records, no one will believe it. She lost it with one medical cover up after and another.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:07 AM

37,799 posts, read 41,000,307 times
Yeah, I'm just waiting for the media apologies to me and my "Deplorable Alt-Right" ilk...although I still don't know which medical condition causes you to lie, bark and be a walking RICO case.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:14 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Yeah, I'm just waiting for the media apologies to me and my "Deplorable Alt-Right" ilk...although I still don't know which medical condition causes you to lie, bark and be a walking RICO case.
I wouldn't hold my breath.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:04 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,352,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Actually, no apologies are necessary. Isn't it ironic that those who pride themselves on being "non-PC" and "telling like it is" (but a lot of nonsense) get butt hurt when someone calls them out for what they are (and with facts).

Old 09-13-2016, 09:52 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Actually, no apologies are necessary. Isn't it ironic that those who pride themselves on being "non-PC" and "telling like it is" (but a lot of nonsense) get butt hurt when someone calls them out for what they are (and with facts).
My feelings are not hurt. I could give a rats behind what HRC thinks of me. I am not racist. I am not a bigot. I am not uneducated. I am a woman. I am in my late 30's. I am upper middle class. I am voting for Trump.
That said, it was not a smart comment for her to make. She should not be making remarks demeaning a portion of Americans that she one day hopes to Preside over. Isn't that bigoted? Yes, I believe it is. By saying that she became exactly what she wants us to despise in Trump.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:00 AM

8,379 posts, read 4,363,801 times
Don't care. She could have pneumonia, HIV, Malaria with no arms or legs and she would still be a better candidate than Trump.

I swear, I thought GW was the most stupid politician I would see in my life time, than Trump came along. If the republicans continue down the path they are going, the only requirement to be a presidential candidate will be an IQ below 40.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections