Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 09:43 AM

24,464 posts, read 23,165,283 times

Advertisements

She really looks unhinged in that video. I prefer zombie Hillary over maniac psychopath Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 09:46 AM

27,281 posts, read 15,433,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Unfortunately, no one has convinced Donnie to wear a burqa, so we are all faced with having to see his repulsive face on a daily basis.

Clinton has worn a hijab, I wish it had been a burqa.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:44 AM

2,325 posts, read 5,523,919 times
I suspect she will have a flare up of her "pneumonia" just before the debate but will "insist" on showing up. That way she'll have an excuse for looking like hell or passing out. Her minions will say "Look how tough she was. Donald Trump would never show up if he were sick".

Old 09-22-2016, 11:25 AM

1,541 posts, read 1,129,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
I suspect she will have a flare up of her "pneumonia" just before the debate but will "insist" on showing up. That way she'll have an excuse for looking like hell or passing out. Her minions will say "Look how tough she was. Donald Trump would never show up if he were sick".

HE works like a horse

SHE lies like a dog

Old 09-22-2016, 11:58 AM

37,820 posts, read 41,132,981 times
I still think Hillary Clinton smokes now or smoked sometime in her lifetime. I can always spot a female smoker. They have perpendicular to their upper lip wrinkles when they get older. It's from holding the cigarette in their mouth. Go ahead and pretend you are holding a cigarette in your mouth and either look in the mirror or run your finger over the skin above your lip. Then imagine doing that repeatedly. I don't know about regular cigarettes or pot.

And, I'm not saying male smokers do or don't get the exact same perpendicular wrinkles on their upper lip. It's just that older men don't wear lipstick so your attention isn't drawn to their lips enough to notice.

And no hooker jokes please. I mean it.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:38 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,949,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I still think Hillary Clinton smokes now or smoked sometime in her lifetime. I can always spot a female smoker. They have perpendicular to their upper lip wrinkles when they get older. It's from holding the cigarette in their mouth. Go ahead and pretend you are holding a cigarette in your mouth and either look in the mirror or run your finger over the skin above your lip. Then imagine doing that repeatedly. I don't know about regular cigarettes or pot.

And, I'm not saying male smokers do or don't get the exact same perpendicular wrinkles on their upper lip. It's just that older men don't wear lipstick so your attention isn't drawn to their lips enough to notice.

And no hooker jokes please. I mean it.
I catch what you're saying about Hillary and smoking cigs since I've talked with women who did NOT smoke who were older than her and, they looked younger than this woman^^^

Old 09-22-2016, 12:56 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,371,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I catch what you're saying about Hillary and smoking cigs since I've talked with women who did NOT smoke who were older than her and, they looked younger than this woman^^^
It's the stress of all of the lies catching up to her.

Old 09-22-2016, 01:08 PM

8,722 posts, read 11,134,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
HE works like a horse

SHE lies like a dog
didn't Bill refer to her as a Demon....demon dog? or just demon?

Old 09-22-2016, 01:10 PM

26,091 posts, read 22,287,280 times
Didn't have time to read all the new pages here but if not mentioned, this article talks about the "crazy" eyes. Basically, with Parkinson's in the beginning L-dopa works pretty well for most, but over time and I suspect with Hillary, excessive use to get herself out there, it starts to be less effective and side effects emerge:

OH MY GOD! Hillary Diagnosed With Incurable Disease After "Crazy Eyes" Incident - Subject: Politics

With her mouth, cigarettes or the "pipe". Also, that dehydrated skin if often associated with smokers, crinkled.

Old 09-22-2016, 01:32 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,125,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Didn't have time to read all the new pages here but if not mentioned, this article talks about the "crazy" eyes. Basically, with Parkinson's in the beginning L-dopa works pretty well for most, but over time and I suspect with Hillary, excessive use to get herself out there, it starts to be less effective and side effects emerge:

OH MY GOD! Hillary Diagnosed With Incurable Disease After "Crazy Eyes" Incident - Subject: Politics

With her mouth, cigarettes or the "pipe". Also, that dehydrated skin if often associated with smokers, crinkled.
Hillary has been exhibiting some very strange behaviors.

The recent "crazy eyes", then the strange yelling, and almost drunk like behavior yesterday when she didn't understand why she wasn't up by 50 points.

Whatever is going on with Hillary's health is just no going away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections