Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 08:49 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,377 times

Advertisements

I saw the trouble making hippy scum on a news channel thing I follow on FB. One moron said TOLERANCE and below that it said STOP TRUMP! Um think someone needed to explain the irony there to that idiot. I will be living near Asheville but fortunately far enough away the *******s don't come out to our area at all...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2016, 09:01 PM

784 posts, read 922,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
punched and choked? pfft gimme a break.. Stupid people.. to bad it didnt reallly happen.
There was more contact at the Ali vs Liston fight....lol

Old 09-12-2016, 09:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdahunt View Post
There was more contact at the Ali vs Liston fight....lol
At first it looked like he was jacking with his brother. Then it still looked like he was jacking with his brother and sister.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:18 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Good grief - if that's violent, my brother and I committed multiple homicides against one another.

Let's face it - if you come to a peaceful rally and try to instigate/disrupt things, you may deserve to be grabbed by the ear/collar and booted out.
Nobody deserves to be manhandled or assaulted at any public function. No attendee has the right or the authority to take matters into their own hands and physically assault someone. Never happen at a Hillary rally. Happens all too often at Trump rallies. It's one of the basket of misfits Hillary talks about.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:28 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Nobody deserves to be manhandled or assaulted at any public function. No attendee has the right or the authority to take matters into their own hands and physically assault someone. Never happen at a Hillary rally. Happens all too often at Trump rallies. It's one of the basket of misfits Hillary talks about.
Exactly.

The people who defend this type of behavior also don't understand the concept of "assault" They are the type of people who think that if Trump gets elected they can go around assaulting and insulting those who disagree with their Orange master.

These are the same people Trump had them at "Mexicans, they are bringing drugs, crime"

Old 09-12-2016, 11:30 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,741,921 times
Quote:
Hillary has rallies? I googled to see, since I never heard about them. I came up with a list of her upcoming events for the next 5 weeks. Most of the speakers at her upcoming speeches are people other than Hillary. The upcoming speech/event/rally/fundraising event that is actually of her, is the Ellen show. She's only speaking at 5 of the next 39 events. Maybe that's why her rallies are peaceful. She doesn't do them.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:34 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,678,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by above average bear View Post
i hope that guy who got punched is ok...he's scheduled to cut my grass this weekend...
lmao!!!

Old 09-13-2016, 01:50 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times
Quote:
You live in a fanasy land. In the real world, disruptions can cause people to react...sometimes verbally and sometimes physically. Try letting some disruptive white people pull the same stunt in say a BLM event. What about some KKK members sneaking in and disrupting things? Would you be shocked if someone physically reacted to their disruption?

And yeah, hard for anything to get physical at a Hillary "rally" because there's only 40 people and Trump supporters don't seem to have the same hard-on for disrupting their opponents' events.

I know it may seem like a crazy idea, but no one deserves to take time out of their day to attend an event (which is likely once in a lifetime) just to have people disrupt it for the sake of being disruptive.

Here's an article worth reading:

Imagine if conservatives disrupted a Clinton rally: Column

Quote:
It’s been most evident recently at Donald Trump rallies. At an event in San Jose, on June 2, protests outside turned ugly as demonstrators attacked Trump’s supporters. Eggs and water balloons were thrown, “Make America Great” hats were stolen and burned and several people punched Trump supporters until police intervened.
And

Quote:
At an event in Albuquerque a week earlier, anti-Trump demonstrators verbally assaulted attendees and attacked police. The Associated Press reported that according to Albuquerque attorney Doug Antoon, “rocks were flying through the convention center windows” as people attempted to leave the event.
Where are the Trump supporters getting violent at Hillary events?

Old 09-13-2016, 05:46 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,597,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You live in a fanasy land. In the real world, disruptions can cause people to react...sometimes verbally and sometimes physically. Try letting some disruptive white people pull the same stunt in say a BLM event. What about some KKK members sneaking in and disrupting things? Would you be shocked if someone physically reacted to their disruption?

And yeah, hard for anything to get physical at a Hillary "rally" because there's only 40 people and Trump supporters don't seem to have the same hard-on for disrupting their opponents' events.

I know it may seem like a crazy idea, but no one deserves to take time out of their day to attend an event (which is likely once in a lifetime) just to have people disrupt it for the sake of being disruptive.

Here's an article worth reading:

Imagine if conservatives disrupted a Clinton rally: Column

And

Where are the Trump supporters getting violent at Hillary events?
These are political gatherings where one side is convening to hear the political policies of their canidate. I Disagree, this is exactly the type of gathering where people with opposing views are naturally inclined to gather in opposition. Have so since the foundation of our nation. I would say to your second point a Trump supporter who attends a HRC event would not be in an environment where the crowd is whipped up to a frenzy. HRC would not say something " I will pay your legal fees if you hit a Trump supporter ? " Its apples being compared to tangerines. Me personally,. If I was near a Trump supporter yelling at HRC Id invite him for a beer after the rally not hit them.

Old 09-13-2016, 05:50 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
If Trump wins the deplorables Clinton talks about will be on the streets of America doing to innocent people what they are doing at the Trump rallies. You can't give voice and lift up people like this without consequences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections