Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2016, 08:29 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,518,173 times

Advertisements

I think he summarizes it all very well.

Former Clinton CIA head joins Trump team, slams Hillary

"James Woolsey, who headed the CIA during the early years of the Bill Clinton administration, is making no secret of his opposition to another Clinton occupying the White House."

"Since Secretary Clinton left the State Department we have learned that she demonstrated a complete lack of understanding and an inability to lead the agency she headed in such a way as to maintain its mission and security," Woolsey said in the statement. "Based on the emails thus far released we know that Secretary Clinton also lacks the ability to lead her senior managers while complying with and maintaining the basic protocols designed to protect our government’s sensitive and classified information."

clinton A good....clinton B, not so good.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:31 PM

52,808 posts, read 48,232,602 times
Default Another One Joins The Trumpster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I think he summarizes it all very well in one short paragraph.

"Since Secretary Clinton left the State Department we have learned that she demonstrated a complete lack of understanding and an inability to lead the agency she headed in such a way as to maintain its mission and security," Woolsey said in the statement. "Based on the emails thus far released we know that Secretary Clinton also lacks the ability to lead her senior managers while complying with and maintaining the basic protocols designed to protect our government’s sensitive and classified information."

Old 09-12-2016, 08:35 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,359,752 times
O, Ok! Hillary CIA endorsements - 500, Trump - 1!

Old 09-12-2016, 08:37 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Could he be carrying a grudge?

"Woolsey served as Clinton's head of the CIA for two years, from 1993-1995. He complained about having little to no access to the president during his time at the head of the agency, according to The Wall Street Journal."

Old 09-12-2016, 08:44 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,599,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Could he be carrying a grudge?

"Woolsey served as Clinton's head of the CIA for two years, from 1993-1995. He complained about having little to no access to the president during his time at the head of the agency, according to The Wall Street Journal."

Does he have to be carrying a "Grudge" to dislike her? I think she is a crooked Pig and I have no Grudge. Its just what I think of her.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:44 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,518,173 times
Not sure on the grudge/this/that/the other thing but he makes logical sense on the "why". She was an SS who claimed to not know what "C" means to mark classified/confidential documents and thought it was some alphabetizing scheme.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/fb...nt-classified/

That to me is beyond disqualifying for SS let alone becoming president making such a statement. From an SS! To me an SS claiming not to know what "C" means is like a surgeon saying they don't know what a scalpel is.

If that was a lie and she did know what "C" meant as assange says she did with proof to show it......

Assange Says WikiLeaks Can Prove Clinton Lied About Understanding Classified Documents

That proves to me she can't be trusted/lies. Non-presidential material. So that makes woosley's a logical endorsement, based on the reality that he feels based on facts/her performance, that she is inept for a job.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:48 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,599,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
O, Ok! Hillary CIA endorsements - 500, Trump - 1!

Who really gives a crap who the CIA backs. They are the Obama establishment, and are the "Lapdogs" of Obama and Hillary. Government Agencies are part of the problem and not part of the solution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections