Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 06:49 PM

27,190 posts, read 15,364,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Her opponents rather bury their collective heads in the sand than acknowledge dumb trump is in bed with racist cowards like David Duke and forget that he and his daddy purposely refused to rent to blacks and other minority groups in the past. The rebuttal is always but Hillary and Bill did blah, blah, blah...The guy is a scam through and through, no two ways about it.

What you miss is that he is "not in bed" with David Duke.

Is Hillary in bed with the USA Communist Party?

I doubt it but if she is going to make claims..................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 06:52 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,126,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
B.S. Despite lengthy investigations, she has never been charged, let alone convicted of a crime.

Name one crime she has been convicted of.
He can't, it's all empty bluster.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:48 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,926,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
The remark about the deplorables was dumb and mean spirited. As a Dem I would hope she appolgizes. She is not a perfect canidate but she has no escuse politically or morally to say it. Although I have heard she said it perhaps in a calculated way. But it wasnt the right thing to say.
The "basket of deplorables" thing Hillary could've gotten past IMHO, what hurt her more was what happened on 9-11 when she blacked out.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:57 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,904 times
Quote:
B.S. Despite lengthy investigations, she has never been charged, let alone convicted of a crime.

Name one crime she has been convicted of.
Name one crime the mafia has been convicted of. The clinton crime family is larger and better connected than the mafia. One day they will fall, it happens to them all eventually...
It's getting very close now, even though they have the crooked president and the crooked FBI working for them. Their time is coming, sooner than later...

Old 09-14-2016, 03:30 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,605,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Name one crime the mafia has been convicted of. The clinton crime family is larger and better connected than the mafia. One day they will fall, it happens to them all eventually...
It's getting very close now, even though they have the crooked president and the crooked FBI working for them. Their time is coming, sooner than later...
The Italian Mafia, the one that no longer dominates organized crime with so many members who have died in prison that Mafia ?

Old 09-14-2016, 06:21 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,590,256 times
Quote:
That was my first thought about all the, "What a mean-spirited, hateful thing to say!" from the folks who regularly go about Hildebeast....
The Hildebeast moniker (which I think is great, even though I can't stand the two women who came up with it) isn't the brainchild of any conservative or Republican. It is the brainchild of two progressive female Democrats, one who is likely the most well known woman on the planet....Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:33 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,590,256 times
Quote:
Has any other President ever had a member of Congress stand up and call him a liar while he's giving a speech in Congress?
He is a liar.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:43 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,340,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I thought it was brilliant. Why should she apologize for stating the truth? Sometimes the truth hurts. 50% of his supporters are insane bigoted loons..Unfortunately, America is not as racially healed as we thought...Insert Trump + his wacky followers and all the evidence is right there..I couldn't agree more with her assessment. Spot on.
What are you talking about?
Blacks voted for Clinton in the primaries. Hopefully they change their mind and vote for Trump in the election.
Who are Clinton's supporter? If you put down Trump's supporters I tell you that Clinton's main supporters are "white, old, feminist women, and blacks."

Old 09-14-2016, 06:55 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,815,815 times
Quote:
I dont know why conservatives have this chip on their shoulder about so called fly over states. Im from NYC and generally have a good opinion of Midwestern people. I never heard anyone say anything bad about Midwestern people or people from entire parts of the country. On the contrary have heard conservatives for decades castigate city dwellers as being Godless drug dealers or ultra rich elitist homosexuals. Hence all that small town family values slogans.
I know two liberals that always criticize people in flyover states, especially southerners. These two women are from NJ and now live in Boston. I know them through my wife, and they are elitist as can be. Make me sick.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:24 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,904 times
Quote:
The Italian Mafia, the one that no longer dominates organized crime with so many members who have died in prison that Mafia ?
Thank you for making my point, it's good when the one you are debating with can help your cause. As big and as powerful as the mafia was, they were eventually brought down and imprisoned. The walls of lying and deceit are rapidly closing in on big hill, it will be a race to see if prison or the cemetery gets to her first. Either way, it's Win Win for America
The only thing that will prevent hildabeast from prison will be that she may well be rotting in the ground before that happens. Cough, cough.... faint... Love it...
The country and the world will be a far better place once she and her pedophile husband are molting in the grave.
Thank you again, and thank you for deciding to vote for Trump, you will be glad you did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections