Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 05:51 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
And you have proof that the articles relating to her health are false? Or is that just what you choose to believe?
This is the problem, I don't think you know what articles are, articles don't contain opinion, have actual research, interviews from credible sources, not some jackass from breibart or the blaze babbling or an edited YouTube video. Back in the basket now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 05:57 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
This is the problem, I don't think you know what articles are, articles don't contain opinion, have actual research, interviews from credible sources, not some jackass from breibart or the blaze babbling or an edited YouTube video. Back in the basket now.
So, you got nothing...

Yes, and romney has not paid taxes in 10 years...

Back to your mothers basement....

Old 09-13-2016, 07:42 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you got nothing...

Yes, and romney has not paid taxes in 10 years...

Back to your mothers basement....
What am I supposed to have? I asking for all the "articles" that declare Sec Clinton medically unfit to be President, again articles not opinion pieces or edited YouTube videos or stories about your uncle Charlie with Parkinson's.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:51 PM

22,484 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Trumpsters are just over the top with frenzy.

^^^^Uh huh

You know what is "over the top with frenzy"? Saying this:
Hillary could be Patient Zero of The Contagion and I would still vote for her over Trump

^^^^Now that is "over the top"

Old 09-13-2016, 08:06 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
What am I supposed to have?

Nothing to debate anything the articles provided....

Quote:
I asking for all the "articles" that declare Sec Clinton medically unfit to be President, again articles not opinion pieces or edited YouTube videos or stories about your uncle Charlie with Parkinson's.
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so we should discredit all leftist links that do not provide "articles that don't contain opinion, have no actual research, interviews from no credible sources" That should be very easy...

Old 09-13-2016, 08:15 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Default Drmic Post.

a little colorful, be on the mark. The Clinton Cartel has been slipping around charges by paying undisclosed moneys in many cases. We have 84 Deaths that are linked to the Clinton Scandals.

If James McDougal testified it would be the first time the Fist Lady would be charged with a crime.

This woman the establishment and those of you whom deplore the Establishment Politician. Mrs. McDougal choice to go to Federal Prison for contempt of court.

Sounds very family wit the Clinton IT Team whom took the 5th today.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:18 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,850,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did bill clinton say it or not? It's a simple answer that many lefties seem to not want to answer...
Yup, did you actually read any of the links the OP provided?
Sure, give you oh so awaited and detailed explanation..
Yes, Bill Clinton said Hillary Clinton 'works like a demon', which is an idiom. Since you want a detailed explanation of what an idiom is, here is the definition:

Quote:
an expression whose meaning is not predictable from the usual meanings of its constituent elements, as kick the bucket or hang one's head, or from the general grammatical rules of a language, as the table round for the round table, and that is not a constituent of a larger expression of like characteristics.
To put it as simply as possible, it mean she works really hard.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:35 AM

10,926 posts, read 22,013,056 times
Quote:
The feverish imagination of the Hillary Haters is working at full, hysterical swing.

I have never seen such pearl clutching over a candidate in my life.
Here's a bit more of that non existent leftist hysteria...

WaPo Pushes Conspiracy Theory That Trump And Putin Poisoned Hillary Clinton

Old 09-14-2016, 07:36 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,737,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm.

So Bill Clinton compares Hillary to demons.

For once, a Clinton speaks truth.

What do Hillary Clinton and a cow have in common? Neither can climb stairs.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:01 AM

17,349 posts, read 11,305,123 times
Quote:
The feverish imagination of the Hillary Haters is working at full, hysterical swing.

I have never seen such pearl clutching over a candidate in my life.

I recommend Xanax or a good workout to calm yourselves.
LOL, those of us in the basket can give as well as receive.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections