Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2016, 09:02 PM

316 posts, read 214,371 times

Advertisements

I get the victim is angry, but let's put the blame where the blame lies;the rapist. If the victim only blames Hillary, she is doing herself and others no favors. You're still blaming a woman for a man's actions. And do you think Trump supports you as a lesbian?
I find it ironic how GOP attacks Hillary for this matter but never mind what a bunch of them have done over the years. And also ironic how they loathe Hillary for maligning the victim (which wasn't so, the attacker is th one who said that) but they themselves have said thing like a woman 's body shuts down during rape. I wonder how many turn a blind eye to Josh Duggar calling for forgiveness. How many GOP/conservatives have maligned the victim as well. Hey pot don't call the kettle black.And don't make everyone think you are suddenly in support of sexual abuse victims because someone you loathe is running.
I hope this can stay up and be talked about civilly. As I said let's put the blame where it needs to be.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-17-2016 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: trolling/discussing moderation

Old 09-14-2016, 09:03 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddma View Post
I know one thread got shut down on Hillary and how she supposedly defended a rapists. I get the victim is angry, but let's put the blame where the blame lies;the rapist. If the victim only blames Hillary, she is doing herself and others no favors. You're still blaming a woman for a man's actions. And do you think Trump supports you as a lesbian?
I find it ironic how GOP attacks Hillary for this matter but never mind what a bunch of them have done over the years. And also ironic how they loathe Hillary for maligning the victim (which wasn't so, the attacker is th one who said that) but they themselves have said thing like a woman 's body shuts down during rape. I wonder how many turn a blind eye to Josh Duggar calling for forgiveness. How many GOP/conservatives have maligned the victim as well. Hey pot don't call the kettle black.And don't make everyone think you are suddenly in support of sexual abuse victims because someone you loathe is running.
I hope this can stay up and be talked about civilly. As I said let's put the blame where it needs to be.

First of all, Hillary did in fact defend a child rapist that she believed raped the little girl.

I agree, the rapist is to blame for raping a 12 year old little girl.

However, Hillary is to blame for getting the guy off with a slap on the wrist.

Pedophiles are highly likely to sexual assault children again, so Hillary is responsible for the children that were likely later assaulted by this rapist.

She is also the one to blame for her laughing about getting the rapist off with only a few months served.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:05 PM

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Friends don't let friends drink and type.

Old 09-15-2016, 12:06 AM

316 posts, read 214,371 times
She didnt laugh at the attack. It was sarcastic chuckle about how easy it is to pass a lie detector even if guilty.
When Palin ran for VP, no one brought up the fact she wanted rape victims to buy their own rape kits as governor.
I stand by blaming Hillary will not help this victim's cause. Then why wasn't it brought up during Bill's run? Lawyers very seldom can get out of assigned cases. They arent' there to be advocates, even though we may not agree with the sentencing. Hillary wouldn't be responsible for any more victims. The judicial system and offender is. It's why the Stanford rapist and others get a slap on the wrist. The lawyers can only do what's in their power. Judges often have the final say;.
As I said, dont suddenly pretend conservatives care about victims. Where were they slamming the lawyer in the Standford U case?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:22 AM

3,882 posts, read 4,534,690 times
Wow, I seriously thought this thread was going to be about Hillary's husband and women claiming he assaulted them and how Hillary didn't believe him.. or some story I was hearing for a while.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:21 AM

26,459 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
First of all, Hillary did in fact defend a child rapist that she believed raped the little girl.

I agree, the rapist is to blame for raping a 12 year old little girl.

However, Hillary is to blame for getting the guy off with a slap on the wrist.

Pedophiles are highly likely to sexual assault children again, so Hillary is responsible for the children that were likely later assaulted by this rapist.

She is also the one to blame for her laughing about getting the rapist off with only a few months served.
Moreover, Hillary smeared the young child that was raped and beaten into a coma.

She presented theories, without evidence, that the young girl fantasized about rape and older men and would go psycho when she didn't get her way.

It is one thing to defend a rapist that you believe raped a girl (there is blood evidence too), it is another thing to smear the little girl victim.

The irony is the OP is fine with Hillary blaming the female victim in the courtroom with lies....as well as blaming the female victims of her sexual predator husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections