Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2016, 05:48 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,370,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Funny how Dumb Donald's supporters are pretending they weren't duped into thinking Obama wasn't born in America. First the Trumper idiots admit the Iraq war was a bad idea although every single one supported it at the time and accused anyone against the war of hating America. Now they believe Obama was born in the US despite angrily yelling at anyone who believed that yesterday. What sad gullible lemmings incapable of even the slightest independent thought the Trumpettes are
Dumb?

Dear,

I voted for Obama and I have a masters degree in electrical engineering and I paid no mind about where Obama was born. It was irrelevant nonsense. Yet, I'm voting for Trump. i.e. Your "theory" about 10s of millions of people is nonsense.

So drop the juvenile insults as you do yourself no credit with such remarks. You only prove that your are which you accuse.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:49 PM

1,327 posts, read 716,366 times
Zombies be zombies, Waldo. I've noticed the increasing personal insults coming from Clinton supporters on this site recently. Very Saul Alinsky.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:50 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Hillary's black ops best buddy Syd vicious was telling journos Obama was born in Kenya:

Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once

What was Hillary talking about the other day, the company you keep.

She's real tight with Syd. He does her bidding.

Wow, how desperate are you guys?? Apparently, very.

So Hillary's Clinton's friend said something, so what? I have friends who went to Burning Man, so now suddenly that means I am a dope fiend and an artist?

Jesus, the more you guys try to frame Hillary, the more craziness it reveals in Trumpeters.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:51 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,573,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The head of Hillary's campaign admitted that they started the birther movement.

That's a lie.

Don't any of you people even bother reading your own links? Are you even capable of focusing on anything for longer than it takes to read the headline and half the first paragraph? This is from the link -

Quote:
I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy
Do you people grasp the definition of the word "forward" in this context? It's a noun, meaning that they received an e-mail and then sent it on to other recipients. Someone else sent the staffer an e-mail, and he then forwarded it.

It is impossible to have an intelligent discussion with people who consistently not only have no clue what they're talking about, but are somehow convinced that their utter ignorance of any given subject is just a trivial detail.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:52 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,652,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Then you'll have some proof of that. Right?
Bill Clinton did call Kennedy and mentioned something black as you back this guy because he is black. Google for it.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:53 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,370,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Zombies be zombies, Waldo. I've noticed the increasing personal insults coming from Clinton supporters on this site recently. Very Saul Alinsky.
Indeed. Though I commend the staff of CD for keeping it contained.

With that said, you should see some of the very indignant messages that I get.

The Trump Deranged are truly worked up these days as they see Bill Clinton's wife going down the toilet.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:55 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,373,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
At least he will be employing people. Better than what we have now and continuing down the same road.

Why don't you make a nice credit card donation to HRC?
Sure he will. And only a few of them will be from this country.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:55 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,151,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear,

I voted for Obama and I have a masters degree in electrical engineering and I paid no mind about where Obama was born. It was irrelevant nonsense. Yet, I'm voting for Trump. i.e. Your "theory" about 10s of millions of people is nonsense.

So drop the juvenile insults as you do yourself no credit with such remarks.
How does you completely changing your mind about your most deeply held values at the drop of a dime refute my argument? That in fact gives more evidence to my belief that Trumpers are basically led by the nose by Dear Leader

Old 09-16-2016, 05:56 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,373,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Hatred and name calling. A typical democrat.
Conservatives tend to see in others traits they possess themselves.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:57 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Conservative Logic:

Hillary Clinton's daughter went to the same school as Michael Phelps who is on the same swim team as Ryan Lochte.......

Therefore Hillary Clinton lied about being robbed in Brazil!!!!!!

She should apologize for lying to the Brazilian police!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections