Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 04:50 PM

8,625 posts, read 10,148,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I don't consider calling President Obama a "perverted mullah" a concern. Honestly, I'm shocked it's allowed but since it apparently is, Trump supporters have to own what people think of them for using it.
You completely ignored my question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 04:54 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
You completely ignored my question.
No, you tried to dilute "perverted mullah" as a "concern". Yet if someone called Trump a perverted Jew, would that be offensive? I continue to be surprised just how nasty Trump supporters can be but apparently there is no bottom for them.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
No, you tried to dilute "perverted mullah" as a "concern". Yet if someone called Trump a perverted Jew, would that be offensive? I continue to be surprised just how nasty Trump supporters can be but apparently there is no bottom for them.
I never said I was a Trump supporter. Period. Furthermore, I never tried to dilute anything. So, back to my question.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I never said I was a Trump supporter. Period. Furthermore, I never tried to dilute anything. So, back to my question.
Quote:
I have heard much worse things said about Trump and his family, so let's not pretend that you and your fellow supporters who indulge in that type of behavior as well are innocent. You are clearly attempting to discount the voices of others by using words like white supremacy to describe these individuals. Is that what you believe about anyone who voices concerns about Obama or Hillary?
Based on your comment, you appear very much like a Trump supporter so why deny it?

And the answer to your question "Is that what you believe about anyone who voices concerns about Obama or Hillary?" is: If you believe supporting Trump and all that goes with it, all that he has said, all that he stands for and all that his supporters have said since 2011, then yes, that's what I think. And comments like calling President Obama "perverted mullah" or defending those that do, only further confirm it.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Based on your comment, you appear very much like a Trump supporter so why deny it?

And the answer to your question "Is that what you believe about anyone who voices concerns about Obama or Hillary?" is: If you believe supporting Trump and all that goes with it, all that he has said, all that he stands for and all that his supporters have said since 2011, then yes, that's what I think. And comments like calling President Obama "perverted mullah" or defending those that do, only further confirm it.
WOW...

So now you're going to not only criticize people you do not know by calling them white supremacists, but also tell us how we think and vote?

You're delusional.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
WOW...

So now you're going to not only criticize people you do not know, but tell us how we think and vote?

You're delusional.
I judge Trump supporters by his rhetoric and their own. They are the ones calling President Obama a perverted mullah. They are the ones that cheer him on even when he says the many things he has said. Trump supporters will forever fall into a category, long after this election and I think it will be a stain they cannot wash off.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I judge Trump supporters by his rhetoric and their own. They are the ones calling President Obama a perverted mullah. They are the ones that cheer him on even when he says the many things he has said. Trump supporters will forever fall into a category, long after this election and I think it will be a stain they cannot wash off.
So again we're back to generalizing a large segment of the population based upon what one poster said. Hillary Clinton is a liar, cheater, and manipulator and her behaviors and actions negatively affect the perception of even her own supporters, but I guess all of that gets lost in all of this regardless of whether or not someone is a Trump supporter.

At the end of the day, no one is going to remember what you think.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:18 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
People stop playing kids games. Trying to tell black people that blacks are worst off is nothing but a twisted way of people trying to play the same historical games right wingers have always played. No one is falling for it.

The President spent time fixing REPUBLICAN messes, and dealing with wars created by Republican madness, trying to fix the economy and the jobs sector and stop people from loosing homes.
Most of you RIGHT WING WHITE PEOPLE know IF President Obama had set aside on penny "specifically for black people" all the right wingnuts would be screaming louder than they already are screaming just because they can't digest seeing a black man as President of The United States.

So, don't come with some stupid stuff about, "he's done nothing for blacks", His job as President was and is, to fix and promote policy for ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE... The biggest challenges he had came from REPUBLICAN RIGHT WINGERS and the KKK types and other White Supremacist Groups "Masquerading as the Tea Party". Along with Republican Congressmen TAKING A PLEDGE to Oppose anything and everything that President Obama put on the table. That's the vile this president has had to deal with.

The only thing that made things worst for black people, is the Greed of Republican Led White Male Executives who shipped jobs around the world looking for new slaves, looting the banking and then creating criminal banking policies and setting up the Wall Street Swindles, and trying to push politicians to give them another tax break, and telling congresspeople to ignore the common poor whites and minorities. Then pushing to clog up any bill with Republican filth of trying to get something for nothing, by watering down every bill put before congress with their self centered pursuits to get something for nothing. It's about like Trump, filing law suits after law suits and paying off politicians to force them to give him Tax Credits on his construction projects, and then playing swindle paper work games to avoid paying any tax.

Ignorant Right Winger Minded, trying to assume that black people will be stupid enough to buy into some crap as if Obama was suppose to just drop everything and set up things specifically for black people. That's the biggest bunch of crap delusion games in this decade, played out by the simplistic minded right wingers. And guess what? Black people are not as gullible as the average Republican to be so easily misled. Black people never expected when President Obama became President that he'd become someone directed to stop everything and just focus on black people. That's the white peoples illusion and they feared that so much, then when he did not do it, they became anguished because they expected to have him do it so they'd have something to attack. He punked all of you who held such insidious expectation. He is THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and all his talk and work has been and is about American People and making a Level Playing Field for ALL American people. Republican are still fighting him, on any and every ideas of equality that he or anyone else speaks about. So, its normal to see them hate Hillary, because she too is promoting "equality", and these Republican can't stand it. They hate the thought of "equality" with such a passion that even the word "equality" makes them crazy with anguish.

Republican can't stand the thought of anyone who speaks of "equality" or any policy for equality they might present, because they detest anything that even remotely concerns equality and resent the concept of building system that function based on Equality Among The American People !!!!

These same Right Winger Minded White People, expected President Obama to come in office and wave a magic wand and make all the screw up that President GHW Bush created to just go away in a flash. Then because it is not even remotely possible because President GHW Bush screw up were so vast and so devastating, it has taken all this time to try and fix and repair that mess and there is still a mass of work that still must be done. Bush said it before he left office that it would take more than a decade to even get to the point to balance a budget. So, Bush knew how bad he screwed up, and no one has heard a word from him since he left office, by October of his last year he had nearly gone into hiding.
President Bush darn sure is not going to support Trump, and Bush is very thankful for President Obama and Thankful of President Obama for the hard work he has done to fix the messes that Bush knew he left. Not only is President Bush not going to speak up for Trump, his daddy won't either, and neither will many of the other Republican congressmen. The only ones that support Trump are those nut jobs like Scott Walker and the likes of Mike Pence, and Chris Christie and the hard core racist wack job Rudy Giuliani. Christie tried to play big Mob Boy and got busted with his Bridge-gate mess, and Mike Pence with his bigotry of trying to promote business to discriminate against homosexual people.

Most of these polyester pants wearing Right Winger with their plaid shirts they got off the Sears racks of 1960's clothing lines, along with the short sleeve low quality dress shirts and those still wearing the 1970's Jump suits, and the other group in their too tight wrangler jeans, "are among" the easily swayed Republicans and Tea Party types that are still stuck in the pursuit of trying to re-create the 1950's. We've not forgot about the Overhaul wearing types too, who are still running around talking about some Post World War II era fictions they are trying to re-live their 1950's stomping around with bigotry and racism as their driving motivation, and still they are desperate to try and re-create that madness in this day and age of the 21st Century.

It's quite likely, These Republican have not understood a word that President Obama has spoken over the entire term. Because they aspire to the same mentality as the Republican Congressmen who took the pledge to fight anything and everything that President Obama would say or do. These same "Republican Constituency", don't even know that the pledge taken by the Republican Congressmen was just as damaging to them, as these Republican Congressmen meant it to be toward trying to block the works of President Obama.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 09-18-2016 at 05:50 PM..

Old 09-18-2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
So again we're back to generalizing a large segment of the population based upon what one poster said. Hillary Clinton is a liar, cheater, and manipulator and her behaviors and actions negatively affect the perception of even her own supporters, but I guess all of that gets lost in all of this regardless of whether or not someone is a Trump supporter.

At the end of the day, no one is going to remember what you think.
If you think I'm the only one that has a low opinion of Trump supporters based on Trump's and their rhetoric, you are in for a big surprise in the following years. They will be forever tainted and even if they deny it, it's pretty easy to tell after a few minutes of talking to them so it's not like they can pretend. Even the cities they come from will likely give them away so just keep living in that hate bubble.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Seacove:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections