Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 06:14 PM

6,387 posts, read 4,078,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You can volunteer from the comfort of your own home.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/volunteer-learn/

See? Lots of opportunities for you to do so
I leave at 4:30AM and I usually don't get home until 8-9 pm.

My current project is almost 2 hours from home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 06:16 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,373,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The video clearly show that there were no volunteers.

Yes, they can't refute the video, so they try to claim it isn't from a credible news source.

Oh my God.

You didn't watch the video.

The guy goes into the office, and the people working there say there were no volunteers.

Your post was a complete fail.
Was Hillary there at the time?

And I'm telling YOU that I was there just last week to a full house. And I've been there on Saturdays and Sundays and I can also tell you the name of the volunteer coordinator for that district, along with the other offices in Columbus and the surrounding burbs.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

It's all Trump has.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:17 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,851,560 times
The underlining message here is Ms. Clinton does not care to be around the underlings. Just maybe America is waking to the true Clinton. Not the fake one we see on staged events.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:17 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,367,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

The video doesn't lie. The campaign workers in that office acknowledge that nobody showed up.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:18 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,105,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It appears that Hillary seems to have no ground game in Ohio.

https://twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/...88863812403200
You know what is funny?

There are FOUR (count 'em 4) Hillary supporters in that office yet the Trump supporter is ALONE (count 'em 1 single solitary person) who couldn't even find a friend to go with him -- and he has the nerve to complain about Hillary's support, which totally outnumbers him.

If Hillary support is 4 to one -- Hillary is going to WIN!!!!!

Old 09-18-2016, 06:18 PM

22,281 posts, read 11,772,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I leave at 4:30AM and I usually don't get home until 8-9 pm.

My current project is almost 2 hours from home.
Did you look at the opportunities? You could volunteer using your own phone. Since you would be volunteering, no one (not even Hillary!) would fault you if you are called to your paying job.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:19 PM

22,281 posts, read 11,772,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You know what is funny?

There are FOUR (count 'em 4) Hillary supporters in that office yet the Trump supporter is ALONE (count 'em 1 single solitary person) who couldn't even find a friend to go with him -- and he has the nerve to complain about Hillary's support, which totally outnumbers him.

If Hillary support is 4 to one -- Hillary is going to WIN!!!!!
Why would he want or need to have a friend with him?

Your logic is really skewed.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:21 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,987,179 times
Default Where Has All Thme Danged Ole HRC Voiunteers Gone ??? ... ARRRRRRRRGH !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It appears that Hillary seems to have no ground game in Ohio.

https://twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/...88863812403200

Interesting ... Yes friends ... if we've looked closely as of late, no doubt some less than subtle changes were noticed regarding the acutely notorious and arrogantly elitist HRC campaign trail ! ... It appears that some major unraveling of the (DINO) candidates campaign and loathsome crew may well be afoot !!! ... It appears also as if that ole "Basket Of Deplorables" may well be more that a major influence in this election process ! .... The Trumpster is closing in and that is grand news indeed ! .......... Old Sgt. Lamar Says So ! ...

Old 09-18-2016, 06:24 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,105,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Why would he want or need to have a friend with him?

Your logic is really skewed.
Well, I imagine a lot of Trump supporters are friendless, so it really isn't a shock.

But someone went out of their way to show us how Hillary supporters outnumber Trump supporters and that is why she is going to win.

You know why there isn't video from Trump's campaign office in Delaware, OH? Because Trump doesn't have a campaign office in Delaware, OH. Just another reason why Trump won't win.... He's got one lousy supporter in Delaware OH and that's it.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:26 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,041,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Was Hillary there at the time?

And I'm telling YOU that I was there just last week to a full house. And I've been there on Saturdays and Sundays and I can also tell you the name of the volunteer coordinator for that district, along with the other offices in Columbus and the surrounding burbs.

It's all Trump has.
The complete lack of volunteers is documented in the video, with the staff workers confirming it.

Sorry, unless you are saying that the Hillary supporters working there were lying, there were no volunteers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You know what is funny?

And yet Trump has pulled even, or ahead of Hillary, and is trending upwards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections