Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 07:21 PM

13,006 posts, read 18,931,239 times

Advertisements

No matter who wins it will be necessary to run the printing presses nonstop. And they still may not be able to print enough money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 07:24 PM

30,300 posts, read 23,784,547 times
It's been over a year and still the Hillary fools do not get why Trump is so popular.

Every time I see the headlines of these threads, it's evident that they are excruciatingly slow learners.

Old 09-19-2016, 07:28 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,708,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's been over a year and still the Hillary fools do not get why Trump is so popular.

Everytime I see the headlines of these threads, it's evident that they are excrutiatingly slow learners.
Sure, I'm thinking of voting for trump, because I'm an excruciatingly slow learner, and I just now figured out trump's appeal. All those things that grossed me out so badly about him... they're just not that bad now. I think I got the magic decoder ring in my cereal this morning.

just so you know: <sarcasm>

Old 09-19-2016, 08:03 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,894,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You seem to be wrong on that. Not only does she have one, there are people comparing the two plans (gasp!).

https://www.thebalance.com/hillary-c...c-plan-3305767

And, shall we contrast hers with his?

Where They Stand on Economic Issues - WSJ.com

An analysis of hers:

https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/d...c-Policies.pdf

& his:
https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/d...c-Policies.pdf

Hillarie's proposal is over optimistic and more Government. Both plans tax cuts and social plans. Like Minimum wage.

The China is more fear than fact. The dirty little secret is China is outing factories in SE Asia because the cost of Labor in china is on the raise.

The fact is Have experience with import & export) is by time the product leaves port 12-14 weeks and hits an American port 2-4 weeks, plus fees, plus handling, plus transportation , it would of been less expensive to make the product here in the USA.

The People who write this plan are pro Clinton and the plan reflects this. The final factor is I DO NOT TRUST Clinton as Dog Catcher!

Old 09-20-2016, 11:59 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,806,552 times
Hmmm shoot and question the messenger.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:02 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,718,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Yasser Arafat won a Nobel prize, too.
didn't alfred nobel toss around some hardware to obammie also?

Old 09-21-2016, 05:42 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,587,017 times
After a Nobel prize was given to Obama for doing nothing except being black, I lost all credibility and respect for the Nobel prize. It's a political award.

Old 09-21-2016, 05:47 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,941,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Stiglitz Grades Donald Trump an F on Economics - Bloomberg

The U.S. economy would be a big loser if Donald Trump wins the presidential election and imposes new tariffs on imports from China, according to Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz.

The end result would be a trade war, a correction in U.S. living standards and a net loss of American jobs.

Trump

Trump’s trade policies would send US into recession, study says

The study released on Monday by researchers at the non-partisan Peterson Institute for International Economics illustrates how, even as the New York businessman pledges to boost growth and create millions of jobs, most mainstream economists view his economic policies as dangerous quackery.

Guess no one cares that Trump is oblivious to economics and most economists agree it would be absolutely destructive. Just goes to prove Trumpers don't actually care about his policies, they just worship his cult personality.
Nobel prize winner? That is a guarantee that the Trump devotees will be even more likely to ignore this or not bother to read it. Cause you can't trust experts and scientists right? They are all in on the "globalist liberal conspiracy". Economists, GW Bush, all the Republican Senators, Representatives and Governors that are voting for Clinton - ALL of them in on it right? This election has brought out every nutjob from under every rock in the nation. The more they trot out their craziness the more the public begins to understand the Trump cult mindset.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,738,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
didn't alfred nobel toss around some hardware to obammie also?
Yep, the nobel "prize" these days carries the same weight and credibility as the "car of the year award" from auto and driver magazine.

I could get a prize from either one for my childhood pedal car if I had the $$$$$ to throw at the "prize" committee.

CN

Old 09-23-2016, 08:05 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,495,263 times
so we've got a long of Republican leaders, a long list of former United States Ambassador from as far back as Truman, and now world economic experts against Trump......

too many red flags for me

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections