Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2016, 01:15 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...attah-el-sisi/

Already presidential while Hillary is home resting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 01:23 AM

111 posts, read 50,087 times
Donald Trump has dealt with more influential people from many countries around the world than Hillary ever has. Not only more, but been very successful in his foreign endeavors.

I, for the life of me, cannot understand why anyone would even consider Hillary Clinton with her shady background, disastrous acts since the Rose Law Firm and Arkansas days...geez, doesn't anyone in the democratic party do any research?

Old 09-20-2016, 01:38 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,578,218 times
How the Trump Organization's Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

No presidential candidate should be linked to any foreign governments like Trump is

Old 09-20-2016, 02:26 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...attah-el-sisi/

Already presidential while Hillary is home resting.

Jesus Christ! You wrong-wingers can ever getting anything right?????!!!

BOTH Hillary and Trump met with the Egyptian president.

Clinton, Trump meet world leaders for very different reasons - CNNPolitics.com

You thought Trump was getting exclusive meeting with the Egyptians, didn't you? Funny.

Old 09-20-2016, 06:26 AM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

You thought Trump was getting exclusive meeting with the Egyptians, didn't you? Funny.
Clarity, at last. Thanks

Old 09-20-2016, 06:44 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorryw View Post
Donald Trump has dealt with more influential people from many countries around the world than Hillary ever has. Not only more, but been very successful in his foreign endeavors.

I, for the life of me, cannot understand why anyone would even consider Hillary Clinton with her shady background, disastrous acts since the Rose Law Firm and Arkansas days...geez, doesn't anyone in the democratic party do any research?

Apparently more than Trumpettes who support a man with a well documented history of questionable business dealings, stiffing contractors, lying like a rug, bogus Universities, bankruptcies, leaving others holding the bag while he keeps the $$$, etc., etc., etc. .................................................. ...

Old 09-20-2016, 06:46 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
How the Trump Organization's Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

No presidential candidate should be linked to any foreign governments like Trump is
Someone introduced Hillary into the conversation and as you say, "no presidential candidate should be linked to any foreign governments" but linked is more than meeting with them compared to taking money from them?

Arab nations
Chinese Government Paid Bill Clinton Massive Speaking Fee 10 Days Before Hillary Made

Isn't that where the REAL issue would be? "Pay to Play"?

Trump and Clinton did get briefings from our own government prior to be elected. Horrified me to see Hillary get any information on our country rattling around in her empty head, loose lips and uncontrollable hands, so what is wrong with just having a sit down session with foreign leaders to get a feel for them before the mess that Obama is leaving is dumped in their lap?

Old 09-20-2016, 07:31 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Hillary was behind the rise of Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Sissi jailed them. That's how confused she is.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:43 AM

111 posts, read 50,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Apparently more than Trumpettes who support a man with a well documented history of questionable business dealings, stiffing contractors, lying like a rug, bogus Universities, bankruptcies, leaving others holding the bag while he keeps the $$$, etc., etc., etc. .................................................. ...
You have no idea of what you are saying. My support of Donald Trump is based on my own experience of owning and running a very, very successful construction corporation for 25 years...I ran the business aspect totally (CEO and CFO), my husband ran the job sites and we both did all the bidding, etc. Donald shows his extremely well executed abilities to "get the job done" bringing same in under budget and highest quality. We did exactly the same. Your comments are so far out of line it is disgusting...Donald Trump was usually the property owner and prime contractor. The very best sub contractors compete to work for someone like DT because, like us, they are paid promptly and only quality work is accepted plus the job must be brought in on schedule or before schedule. We enjoyed the always-available-to-us-immediately subs because they knew they would be paid as soon as their part of the job was completed and accepted.

The rest of your rant is nothing but foolish and less-than-honest news media, democratic spin and/or totally ignorant people who can be led through that ignorance.

My husband and I immediately recognized DT's record-breaking abilities to put this country back together after BO and Hillary have brought it down to it's knees and opened many doors to our complete destruction. We have signed those pay checks and paid the payroll taxes, etc., etc.

Please go do the research, but more importantly, talk to DT's workers, sub contractors and those that really have had the experience of knowing and recognizing DT's great abilities to "get that job done."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections