Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 02:07 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,119,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
In the last few weeks alone I've watched her lie about her health and her emails, and on top of that, she lied about the lies she told about them. Don't try to pin that on Republicans, her own words and actions do a better job of sinking her than any action by the Republicans.

My choice is to not vote for either of those two deplorables, and instead vote for Gary Johnson.
What did she lie about her health? What did she lie about her email? Can you be specific?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 02:08 PM

20,081 posts, read 20,883,901 times
I'm sick of this crap too.
I'm also pissed off that she is getting away with it.
Such corruption. Makes me sick.
But enough already, she will skate no matter what.
They could produce video of her personally deleting emails and busting up crap with a hammer and still nothing will happen. Drop it. The dead horse is dead.

Old 09-20-2016, 02:12 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I'm sick of this crap too.
I'm also pissed off that she is getting away with it.
Such corruption. Makes me sick.
But enough already, she will skate no matter what.
They could produce video of her personally deleting emails and busting up crap with a hammer and still nothing will happen. Drop it. The dead horse is dead.
She may not serve jail time like me or you would if we did what she did but if she loses the presidency that will work for me.

And no, we will not drop it, that's exactly what she hopes "all" of us will do. If you can't see that if she is willing to do these things and knows she'll get away with it, she'll get bolder, what else will she do in the future?

Old 09-20-2016, 02:17 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,984,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
What did she lie about her health? What did she lie about her email? Can you be specific?
Are we really going to pretend that this is some kind of conspiracy theory? I mean these two articles alone point out a few lies, there are piles more.

Should we get into her "landing in sniper fire" too while we are at it?

Why did Hillary Clinton lie about her health?

Hillary Clinton contradicts FBI again, says no emails were 'marked classified' - Washington Times

Old 09-20-2016, 02:18 PM

11,824 posts, read 5,811,315 times
Quote:
Guess you've been working on that project too long and missed all the threads that gave specifics. I'm not going through this again so just look for them - they're pages long and easy to find. I had your back once - but you're on your own today bud.

Old 09-20-2016, 02:18 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,984,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Just like Trumpies don't seem to care about the vast multitude of Donald Trump corruption and experience issues, why should I care about her emails ??? Frankly, Charlotte, I don't give a damn !!
I don't support Trump, but at least his lies have not had the possibility to actually kill American soldiers abroad and citizens at home. Pretty big difference. None of his lies could be basis for treason against the country.

Old 09-20-2016, 02:54 PM

27,163 posts, read 15,338,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206
Sad that you don't care that your infallible candidate likely broke the law intentionally, lied and lied and lied some more to try and cover it, and also put the lives of Americans both foreign and domestic at risk. She will likely continue this same behavior in office, covering up illegal activities, and risking the lives of Americans to get whatever money/power is within her grasp.

Great that you don't care.

Quote:
Just like how you don't care that your candidate used donation money to settle lawsuits against his for profit businesses.

One of those "Jimmy's Mom lets him" types I see.

Just can't accept the corruption of one at face value or even based on values it appears.

Old 09-20-2016, 02:56 PM

27,163 posts, read 15,338,717 times
Quote:

OK, just proof you don't want to deal in truth here.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:09 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,960,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The FBI never looked for intent. It was an excuse to give her a free pass for her criminal acts. She is above the law and entitled to be president because it's her turn.
The elites from both parties want her to keep their gravy train running on time bring in their cash.
Intent is very important, as is past cases.

Clinton Email Probe Recalls Past Scrutiny Over Classified Information : NPR
Quote:
MELISSA BLOCK, BYLINE: The Justice Department's inspector general has found that Alberto Gonzales mishandled top secret documents.

JOHNSON: Investigators said Gonzales improperly stored notes on some of the most sensitive issues in the George W. Bush presidency - the detainee interrogation program and the warrantless wiretap program.

But no one outside the government apparently got their hands on the materials, and the Justice Department declined to prosecute him. That makes sense to former prosecutor Amy Jeffress.

AMY JEFFRESS: There are many other alternatives for people who violate these rules, and criminal punishment should only be used in the, you know, most serious cases.

JOHNSON: That means, she says, targeting officials who had a bad intent for charges that carry jail time. And there are big questions about whether the FBI will find that bad intent in the Clinton case.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:12 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,960,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
You know your candidate is a liar. her actions have a trail of deceit. She has beat the investigations, sure has. Wonder how? Payments, threats? She and her husband Bill have a long list of dead people associated directly with their business that were under investigation. Nother more than a mafia style family.
And you want this in the White House. Where is your allegiance and patriotism? Clinton or country?
Trump supporters calling Clinton a liar is laughable, when fact-checkers can't keep up with Trump's lies and their candidate committed bribery, fraud, and illegally used his foundation to pay-off personal debts. The fact that Trump has conflicts of interests with Russian oligarchs that will influence American foreign policy should be a disqualifier.

I ask you the same question: And you want this in the White House? Where is your allegiance and patriotism?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections