Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 09:58 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,924,780 times

Advertisements

Yesterday watched as this story developed. More Hillary Clinton lies and corruption exposed.

Paul Combetta the IT Tech that deleted Hillary's emails, admits he was told to hide evidence from the FBI.
LINK https://investmentwatchblog.com/hill...ence-from-fbi/

Paul Combetta online identity was discovered as “stonetear - stonetear@gmail”. Asked for advice to strip out VIP emails. See actual email archived LINK Remove or replace to/from address on archived emails? : exchangeserver

Hillary Clinton’s lied to the FBI regarding her use of a private email server has been made, proving Clinton broke the law – and she had “intent.”

FBI director James Comey said previously "We did not find evidence sufficient to establish that she knew she was sending classified information beyond a reasonable doubt to meet the intent standard," there was an obvious “intent” to hide the Clinton email address; an intent that FBI Director James Comey stated he was unable to discover during their investigation, leading to his recommendation that no charges be filed against Clinton. Comey: No evidence that Clinton acted with 'necessary criminal intent' - POLITICO

If James Comey and the FBI needed evidence to establish intent, they surely have it now.

It is proven Hillary lied to the FBI.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 10:07 AM

5,182 posts, read 4,975,854 times
And...., wait for it...., nothing will happen to her. As long obama has his DOJ in place, she's Teflon.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:12 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,988,321 times
The problem is they do not want evidence of intent.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:28 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,718,178 times
The FBI never looked for intent. It was an excuse to give her a free pass for her criminal acts. She is above the law and entitled to be president because it's her turn.
The elites from both parties want her to keep their gravy train running on time bring in their cash.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:32 AM

27,221 posts, read 46,857,427 times
The people in charge will keep covering for her till the last minute. Even if it cost their carreer.

Maybe if there is one ethical person working there we may have a chance to see something done but I'm not holding my breath.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:32 AM

1,805 posts, read 1,472,175 times
Find Hillary's order or someone to testify that she ordered it. Until that comes about there is nothing that will stand up in a court of law against her. Just wishing and supposing and hoping it must be so won't stand up in a court of law. There is still real work to be done outside of partisan inuendo. Until her supporters see her doing the perp walk this is just like showing the Donald's lies to his followers. Water off a duck's back.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:39 AM

6,403 posts, read 4,135,025 times
Haha, I'm sorry Trumpies, I simply don't care. I suspect most people are tired about this subject and simply don't care anymore.

Try to find something new.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:41 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,059,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Haha, I'm sorry Trumpies, I simply don't care. I suspect most people are tired about this subject and simply don't care anymore.

Good input regarding this developing story. (sarcasm intended)

Old 09-20-2016, 12:54 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,476,072 times
Quote:

You are exactly right!
I suspect most people are tired about this subject, simply don't care anymore, and are firmly convinced that Hillary is a lying cheating corrupt political chameleon who is so associated with corruption and thievery that they can't possibly vote for her this fall.

Old 09-20-2016, 12:57 PM

12,772 posts, read 8,005,088 times
Quote:

Sad that you don't care that your infallible candidate likely broke the law intentionally, lied and lied and lied some more to try and cover it, and also put the lives of Americans both foreign and domestic at risk. She will likely continue this same behavior in office, covering up illegal activities, and risking the lives of Americans to get whatever money/power is within her grasp.

Great that you don't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections