Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 11:38 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,362,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

They all say the same thing, they don't support the status quo that Hillary stands for, and they like Trump's tax plan.
They don't like the status quo of the U.S. being the wealthiest, most powerful and most successful country in global history? They don't like the status quo of massive job and income growth, low unemployment and an economy that's the envy of the world? Huh?

And they like Trump's tax plan to cut taxes even further on the wealthiest .5% of earners, raise taxes on everyone else (the 99.5% rest of us), and keep all tax loopholes for the wealthy? Are your "friends" all in Trump's family or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 12:10 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,702,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Thanks for the laugh.

Libertarians think Johnson is a complete tool.

Libertarians are not going to support a corrupt candidate like Hillary.

Libertarians want Trump's tax code, and will be voting Trump.
Not this Libertarian. I'm voting for Clinton because, like most reasonable and intelligent people, I place a high value on temperament and sanity.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:12 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,642,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Not this Libertarian. I'm voting for Clinton because, like most reasonable and intelligent people, I place a high value on temperament and sanity.
Why? that hasnt gotten us anyehere in the last 15 years.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:15 AM

14,706 posts, read 14,683,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Exactly. Who needs temperament and sanity when you can have unpredictability and insanity?

Old 10-07-2016, 12:43 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,642,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Exactly. Who needs temperament and sanity when you can have unpredictability and insanity?
What we need is Trump, not Obama 2.0..you know..mr hope n change..mr temperament and "Sanity"..yeah..screw that, we need a leader with guts, a leader who stands up to people, not bowing like a chinese waiter to the Emporer of Japan and the Saudi king...

Old 10-07-2016, 01:21 AM

14,706 posts, read 14,683,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elorocks17 View Post
what we need is trump, not obama 2.0..you know..mr hope n change..mr temperament and "sanity"..yeah..screw that, we need a leader with guts, a leader who stands up to people, not bowing like a chinese waiter to the emporer of japan and the saudi king...
k

Old 10-07-2016, 03:47 AM

51,658 posts, read 25,887,267 times
Quote:
What we need is Trump, not Obama 2.0..you know..mr hope n change..mr temperament and "Sanity"..yeah..screw that, we need a leader with guts, a leader who stands up to people, not bowing like a chinese waiter to the Emporer of Japan and the Saudi king...
Screw stability and sanity.

What we need is a leader whose mentor was Roy Cohn, the legal hit man for Joe McCarthy, as well as Mafia figures Tony Salerno, Carmine Galante, John Gotti...

What we need is a leader who insults opponents, minorities, women... and whips supporters into an angry frenzy.

What we need is a leader who admires Putin and lets the Russians know, wink-wink, that the U.S. will not stand in the way of their expansion plans.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,290,640 times
Quote:
I'm confused. We haven't had that in the White House for a long time.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:54 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,888,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Gary Johnson is now all in for Hillary - must stop Trump.

"Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson just admitted on CNN that, ““I guess I wasn’t meant to be president.” Meanwhile, his running mate Bill Weld just announced that he’s ceasing to campaign for his own ticket, but will continue in the election to slam Trump in hopes of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton winning the 2016 presidential election.

The Libertarian Party Just Gave Up On Winning To Focus On Defeating Trump
It always amazes or should I say amuses me, maybe both when someone finds an article in a far out blog and expects people to believe it is factual? This works both ways, I think most of us are bright enough to take information based on the extreme on either side with a grain of salt. This is no exception.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:57 AM

45,256 posts, read 26,506,671 times
The current libertarian party candidates aren't very libertarian and are in fact statists in sheeps clothing.
No libertarian is with an ounce of integrity is going to vote for any of the candidates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections