Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 06:39 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Then again, the non-flat earthers tend to look at facts and relate them to what we see happening in the Middle East.... People seem to have, apparently to some, an irrational desire to be able to eat.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...d-arab-spring/
Well, I'm not a "flat earther." Refusing to accept a clear and proven hoax as "fact" doesn't make one "anti-science" (a.k.a. a "flat earther") There is no "science" that has proven the theory of man caused "climate change." It is a tool used by the Left to control human behavior to their liking. That's all it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 06:41 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
When Miami, Boston and NYC are totally underwater and island nations disappear in the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean, and you experience extreme weather events much more frequently, you might feel differently. Just one example, since 9/11, homeland Islamic attacks in the US do not add up anywhere close to the 1,900 deaths resulting from Katrina. Regardless of whether Katrina was caused by climate change, that example shows you the type of impact caused by extreme weather.

Mick
LOL!!!! OMG!!! Clutching my sides I'm laughing so hard!! You really do believe that, don't you? LOL!!!

Old 10-07-2016, 06:45 AM

9,367 posts, read 14,313,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
I see herself of being the greatest horrid threat to our country and world.
Well, there are worse, but, yes, the biggest threat to this country is a cadre of global elite doing their own interests, and Bill Clinton's wife is definitely on that payroll.

So is so-called Islamic Jihad (and its shadowy variants over time, such as PLO, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. ), which are all a smokescreen and tools for the elite of Saudi Arabia and a few other Arab countries, or factions thereof.

The Earth's climate has been changing for billions of years, long before humanity came along in the last few seconds of geological time, and it will continue to change regardless of humanity which is but a speck on the face of it.

Nonetheless, there are things we can do to protect and adapt ourselves and it's more than a mere presidential issue.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:47 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
Well, there are worse, but, yes, the biggest threat to this country is a cadre of global elite doing their own interests, and Bill Clinton's wife is definitely on that payroll.

So is so-called Islamic Jihad (and its shadowy variants over time, such as PLO, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. ), which are all a smokescreen and tools for the elite of Saudi Arabia and a few other Arab countries, or factions thereof.

The Earth's climate has been changing for billions of years, long before humanity came along, and it will continue to change regardless of humanity which is but a speck on the face of it.

Nonetheless, there are things we can do to protect and adapt ourselves and it's more than a mere presidential issue.
Hillary has her grimy fingers in all of this at our and world potential peril imo.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:59 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,186,183 times
Default I'm joining the "war on coal," AND the war on ISIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Unbelievable! This woman thinks wants to be president, and thinks she is qualified! She doesn't know the difference between a real threat and a manufactured one!

Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump ‘totally unfit’ to protect USA from ‘the threat of climate change’ | Climate Depot
The link doesn't work. But, no matter; I have a pretty good hunch I know what it says.

Oh, and I think Hillary will do a much better job than clueless Don dealing with Arab/Islamic terrorists. She can do that AND try to keep us on the path to cut down on the increases in global warming. There are multiple tasks at hand for the next president and an old orange man who's never demonstrated any competence outside of self-promotion isn't up to the task.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:03 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post

Like someone doing business all over the world with a history of showing little/no concern for anyone but himself?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, I'm not a "flat earther." Refusing to accept a clear and proven hoax as "fact" doesn't make one "anti-science" (a.k.a. a "flat earther") There is no "science" that has proven the theory of man caused "climate change." It is a tool used by the Left to control human behavior to their liking. That's all it is.
There's no science proving the theory of 'God' either, I guess that's just a tool historically used to control human behavior too, right?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:07 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
The link doesn't work. But, no matter; I have a pretty good hunch I know what it says.

Oh, and I think Hillary will do a much better job than clueless Don dealing with Arab/Islamic terrorists. She can do that AND try to keep us on the path to cut down on the increases in global warming. There are multiple tasks at hand for the next president and an old orange man who's never demonstrated any competence outside of self-promotion isn't up to the task.
Wars that Hillary started as SOS = turn to

She has an awful negative record with foreign policy and such.

I wouldn't trust her with my life.

Obama's "rid of ISIS" = and more of the same plus added wars with Hillary.

In kind I disagree with you.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:13 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
There's no science proving the theory of 'God' either, I guess that's just a tool historically used to control human behavior too, right?
Is this an admission that AGW has reached the level of a religion?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Is this an admission that AGW has reached the level of a religion?
No, it's a question of whether there being no scientific proof of something, only belief based on observations, unequivocally means that something does not exist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections