Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 06:50 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh for God's sake, talk about lying. There was no act. It was words. You all need to listen to that video again...and don't even act like you didn't replay it a hundred times despite your precious sensitive feelings. He stated what females allow celebrities to do. "When you're a star, they let you do anything". LET is the key word. That's consent. Get off of your fake superior horse and stop acting like your whole world has been turned upside down by words you know damn good and well are peanuts compared to how guys talk about females.
Does that let you sleep at night? How are you going to feel when Trump loses in 2008 numbers to Clinton mostly due to these comments? Oh right you'll just blame the "RINOs" pulling support and disavowing Trump as the Republican nominee.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:52 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Does that let you sleep at night? How are you going to feel when Trump loses in 2008 numbers to Clinton mostly due to these comments? Oh right you'll just blame the "RINOs" pulling support and disavowing Trump as the Republican nominee.
You're putting a lot of weight on the assumption people are prude.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:56 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You're putting a lot of weight on the assumption people are prude.
No, just offended by arrogance if not sexual assault. Would you want your daughters to be used like that? Would you want someone like that in the White House. I realize if not we have a "crook" but I don't buy it was locker room talk. Well except immature high schoolers that think they are all that...

Old 10-10-2016, 06:57 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
oh are we talking about Bill Clinton??
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You mean Trump is essentially being accused of being Hillary's husband?

It wouldn't be relevant if she didn't enable Bill. Since she chose the political career of her husband over the women who accused him, she shouldn't throw rocks.
Did I miss Bill Clinton running for president?

Again, only one of the CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. The hearing is December 16.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:03 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times
no but You OBVIOUSLY ignore the way Bill and his wife treated women in the past and now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00;45773255[B
]Did I miss Bill Clinton running for president?[/b]

Again, only one of the CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. The hearing is December 16.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:04 AM

No, I would NEVER trust Bill Clinton around my daughter.

Bill should go to jail too by your standards.

https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...ac&oe=58A5D6C9

and this

https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...13&oe=58631DDD

Quote:
No, just offended by arrogance if not sexual assault. Would you want your daughters to be used like that? Would you want someone like that in the White House. I realize if not we have a "crook" but I don't buy it was locker room talk. Well except immature high schoolers that think they are all that...

Last edited by FKD19124; 10-10-2016 at 07:27 AM..

Old 10-10-2016, 07:08 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Do I want my daughter chasing the bad boy? No.

Do you blame the bad boy for your daughter's attraction to him?

Old 10-10-2016, 07:08 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
no but You OBVIOUSLY ignore the way Bill and his wife treated women in the past and now.
Again, is Bill Clinton running for president? No? Good. I was afraid I had entered a time warp.

I'm not a fan of Clinton, but she is not accused of raping a 13 year old girl. She is not accused of groping women. She is not accused of violently raping her ex-spouse (who she cheated on with the next spouse, mind you). She did not pick a running mate who wants to take away a woman's right to choose.

Please don't deflect Trump's predatory nature by referencing to the other candidate's husband. If we're going to talk about Bill Clinton's abusive tendencies (and I absolutely think we should), then it's only fair to hold Trump to the same standard. Why do you refuse to do so?

Old 10-10-2016, 07:13 AM

again....your hypocrisy is showing. nobody held the clintons accountable when bill was running.

see link:
https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...33&oe=58A37E55

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Again, is Bill Clinton running for president? No? Good. I was afraid I had entered a time warp.

I'm not a fan of Clinton, but she is not accused of raping a 13 year old girl. She is not accused of groping women. She is not accused of violently raping her ex-spouse (who she cheated on with the next spouse, mind you). She did not pick a running mate who wants to take away a woman's right to choose.

Please don't deflect Trump's predatory nature by referencing to the other candidate's husband. If we're going to talk about Bill Clinton's abusive tendencies (and I absolutely think we should), then it's only fair to hold Trump to the same standard. Why do you refuse to do so?

Old 10-10-2016, 07:14 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

Those who support Trump ARE holding him to the same standard Bill was held to. Why is that so hard to understand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.