Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 10:07 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times

Advertisements

Fifty Shades of Trump.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:23 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times
It's not rape if you're a democrat

Old 10-08-2016, 10:33 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Those same 80 million women have all probably had sex with Bill Clinton.
Probably not 80 million but probably the same number Trump has had sex with.

Imagine Trump admitted to Howard Stern that he engaged in threesomes and that he also has had sex with different partners on the same day. Yeah his personal Vietnam, I bet a movie about his sex life would be more heroic than Braveheart.

I bet many encounters were consensual but as these men got older and lost their looks they started involving different transactions. Like exchange sex for money, cocaine or furniture. That's when Jeffrey Epstein ended up being their close friend since he knew a couple of girls on the younger side.

Trump: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 PM

4,030 posts, read 2,715,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I didn't read 50 shades or Grey, I didn't watch the movie and I didn't vote for Bill Clinton not even once(and I hate him by the way) so I must belong to some special group.
I guess I belong in that group with you.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:52 AM

25,958 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
What is worse??? What Hillary has done?? Or Trump's stupid jokes in private??
Everyone knows the answer to that. It is simply a matter of their no being able to get anything creditable on Trump.

Quote:
It's not rape if you're a democrat
They deny all their sins and crimes. The Democrats have a different set of rules for themselves as we have all noted, even Comey admitted that!

I have never read romance novels, so I can't speak to that. As a woman, I think they are nonsense and a waste of time. I know many of those starry eyed women emerging from their books lust for Bill Clinton and want him back in the news. Sadly, many women get all excited about someone like that. Yuck!

Really, grown women reading romance novels, great way to work toward equality.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:00 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I didn't care when Bill got a bj in the White House, and I don't care that Donald still talks like a frat boy behind closed doors. I don't even care that Hillary Clinton destroyed women's career because of her cheating husband.

All I care about is policy, and that's all any of you should care about too. Don't vote with your skin color, penis, or vagina ........vote with your brain
I can't grasp the idea of not caring about something like this. Politicians using their political power to harm others is a very big problem. To me it's a big reason someone like Christie is unqualified to be president.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:13 AM

26,493 posts, read 15,070,512 times
I have no idea what is in that book/movie other than the blatantly obvious...however, not everyone is a fan.

To be honest there is a lot of hypocrisy to go around.

Republicans are outraged by Obama and Clinton's lies, but most (not all) look the other way when Trump lies.

Democrats are outraged by Trump's words but are willing to look the other way when it comes to Hillary intimidating, attacking and silencing Bill's sex crime victims.

Our country is worse off, when we act like sheep and don't at least try to pressure our politicians to be accountable.

Trump needs to be held to task (as does Hillary).

I am still undecided...I might vote Trump, simply because more Republicans are willing to hold him to task than Democrats are willing to hold Hillary to task. Otherwise I am voting Jill Stein.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:19 AM

23,973 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Never read the book, pay no attention to movies.

I do listen to the young people in my life. UNlike older generations, women no longer accept that unwanted attention from males is their fault. It is not what they wear, do or say, or drink.

Men like Trump and Clinton are predators and everybody knows it.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:21 AM

37,168 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Are the same women who bought 80 million copies of "50 Shades of Grey"

FAKE OUTRAGE
There is an enormoous difference between a fantasy and being molested by a lecher in real life.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:50 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Uh.

What does Bill Clinton have anything to do with Trump being a pig?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections