Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 12:29 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,353,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Tell you what, you call my daughter a "hot piece of ***" to my face and I will knock your friggen teeth down your throat - not say, " oh yeah, you can go ahead and call her that."

The fact that Trump even went on something as repugnant as Howard Stern's show demonstrates what pathetically poor judgment he has and how unfit he is to even THINK about the Oval Office!

And the fact that you defend this crap from a father with respect to his daughter shows how invisible your own standards of honor and dignity are.

Would love to rep you again. What a great post!!!

What kind of parents would vote for Trump, or are most of the people on here just trolls or stupid kids that love to egg people on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 12:30 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Well...Trump agreed with him. That says a lot to me, as a dad. What says even more is the pattern that's emerging--I mean..this is a man who commented publicly on the potential size of his infant daughter's breasts. How can one excuse that?

As to the bolded:
We all know what it means--and it's more than just 'sexy'. It's a statement that reduces the woman in question to a sexual object--good for one thing.
Looking at a woman and saying "sexy" or "she's hot" reduces them to a sexual object. The entire foundation of human physical attraction is SEX APPEAL. To deny that is to deny reality.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:30 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
He is just joking on Howard, but it is kinda creepy when you step back and think about it.

Mick

Old 10-10-2016, 09:06 AM

776 posts, read 580,830 times
This sounds like it belongs in the political section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Democrats are working on the issues that matter to Americans and have been for years -- national security, economic growth, jobs, taking care of the vets, the elderly, the less fortunate... working towards that more perfect union our founders set us on the path towards.
Meanwhile Republicans are passing laws that discriminate against and violate the civil rights of LBGT citizens, vote constantly against health care access for all citizens, vote to shut down the government rather than figure out a workable solution, work against raising the minimum wage...
Their trickle-down economic policy is bogus and we all know it. Walmart doesn't hire more cashiers and stockers when the Waltons get a bigger tax break and more profits. They hire more cashiers when their customers have more money to spend. It's not that difficult to grasp.
Republicans lied us into two wars that destabilized the entire region and made not only America less safe, but the whole damn world.
Now they have nominated a candidate for president that they can't even support.
Republicans have been a boil on the butt of humanity.
You have way to much to objectify here. Look, I agree with bushes poor handling of the Middle East, but you democrats seem to forget history. If you want to open Pandora's box just reply to this issue and I will happily make you eat your own words.
As for Democrats helping everyone, you also are very wrong. If this was the obvious case, 99.99% of Americans would be democrat. The fact is we have had failure on both sides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Looking at a woman and saying "sexy" or "she's hot" reduces them to a sexual object. The entire foundation of human physical attraction is SEX APPEAL. To deny that is to deny reality.
Why do women support this? If this was true and all women thought like extreme feminist, we wouldn't have make-up or high heals. Sex appeal isn't the only thing that can physically attract a person to another person, you just sound really shallow in that remark. By the way, no one's perception is reality, that just don't make since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
He is just joking on Howard, but it is kinda creepy when you step back and think about it. Mick
True that.

1. I have ,what other people tell me, is a hot half sister and a hot girl cousin. I never thought they were hot, even thought it was obvious that they weren't deformed and were gifted in the body department. I never thought about them being hot, never crossed my mind. But I now generally except that they are 'hot' and/or a 'nice piece of a**' from my friends saying it so many times over the years. I except it as generally excepted opinion.
2. I don't think it would be wise for his reputation if he went around punching people. He has just recently been a politician, but he has always been a celebrity.
3. We have heard many of the embarrassing things that Trump has done, I think it would only be fair to do the same with Hillary. Wait, we can't, see deleted 33,000 emails; and from what I gather illegally.
Look, I don't want to defend Trump, I just want to point out where Hillary supporters are going off tracks and to remind you Hillary isn't an angel either.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:12 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothere1 View Post
3. We have heard many of the embarrassing things that Trump has done, I think it would only be fair to do the same with Hillary. Wait, we can't, see deleted 33,000 emails; and from what I gather illegally.
Look, I don't want to defend Trump, I just want to point out where Hillary supporters are going off tracks and to remind you Hillary isn't an angel either.
What you "gather"? Do you not pay any attention to news whatsoever? You don't need to "gather" anything. There was an investigation, nothing was found to be illegal. That's it. End of story.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:40 AM

776 posts, read 580,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Do you not pay any attention to news whatsoever? You don't need to "gather" anything.
I completely agree. I pay attention to the elections and in the end I feel like I really don't need to gather anything. Same s***, different four years.
Quote:
There was an investigation, nothing was found to be illegal. That's it. End of story.
Oh, so when you say end of story it isn't worth looking into. The point I was trying to get across, if we looked at her emails, I bet we could find some nasty mud on her too. To be honest, I don't know the legality of the investigation, but the word legal has certainly been stretch before and I guess we are just following traditions.
Also, if they were innocent wedding emails, what would be the harm of showing them to the public and making Trump look like an a**? It doesn't have to be illegal to be embarrassing.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:05 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Wouldn't it be great if Hillary rented an auditorium and held her own town hall with all the women Trump has sexually harassed, insulted and fat-shamed for a good discussion on it?

At the very least--maybe a 20/20 panel like they did with Cosby. Of course Ivanka will not show.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:26 AM

9,981 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Wouldn't it be great if Hillary rented an auditorium and held her own town hall with all the women Trump has sexually harassed, insulted and fat-shamed for a good discussion on it?

At the very least--maybe a 20/20 panel like they did with Cosby. Of course Ivanka will not show.
It'd be a hoot if all the targets of Hillary's "Nuts and Sluts" campaign were also there to liven up the proceedings.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:27 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
What you "gather"? Do you not pay any attention to news whatsoever? You don't need to "gather" anything. There was an investigation, nothing was found to be illegal. That's it. End of story.
Comey deciding not to recommend an indictment (the ultimate decision being up to Lynch), stating that he could find no other similar case where there had been a successful prosecution, and that he didn't believe there was intent on Hillary's part is not the same thing as saying Hillary didn't do anything illegal. After Comey's statement, former prosecutors with media presence weighed in with opinions from a prosecutor's point of view re if they would make the same decision and also what is the law. At least one thread on CD posted the relevant statute. Intent is not required. Comey certainly knows that. Comey should have recused himself re the recommend/not recommend decision ( not that it would have mattered) re his relationship with Lockheed Martin and Lockheed Martin being a Clinton Foundation donor, not to mention DLA Piper being a Clinton Foundation donor and also the employer of Peter Comey.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:07 AM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
In Trump's defense (say what? LOL) he just agreed, he didn't really say it.

Howard Stern asked if it was ok to call her "a piece of ass" and Trump said "she is beautiful" then Stern insisted and asked again and Trump said yes.

Howard Stern is a stupid idiot. Sure so is Trump but two wrongs don't make a right. That was a rude question and Trump being one of the "boys" didn't want to sound annoyed like a (insert p word also used for cats)
This! I had thought that it was Trump that called his own daughter a POA on the Howard Stern Show!

Wow! It was Stern that said it, as you absolutely would expect him to do on his show, love his show btw, God Bless America btw!

So I'm watching Anderson Cooper tonight, as This gal, Kelly C... something, can't remember, sliced and diced Cooper on his own show, and later Cooper ran the clip.

Can I call your daughter a POA? Yeah, ...

That's like calling her a hotie! On top of being smart and brilliant and tall, and classy, and hard working and...

Man, this media really gets my head so full of crap.

Oh, God Bless Haiti!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program. Isn't that Donald Trump a pig blah blah blah blah...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections