Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2016, 04:27 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times

Advertisements

Just heard on the news that because Trump was un-invited, he decided not to go. That was nice, that and the crowd heckling limp wristed Ryan was just hilarious

The voters have spoken..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 04:37 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,116,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Just heard on the news that because Trump was un-invited, he decided not to go. That was nice, that and the crowd heckling limp wristed Ryan was just hilarious

The voters have spoken..
Got a link?

Old 10-09-2016, 05:01 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

The voters have spoken..
Good for Pence! I see a bright future for him!

POLITICO Breaking News: Pence reverses, no longer attending event with Paul Ryan - POLITICO

Old 10-09-2016, 05:11 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
He may have a future. Yet four years from now a whole new group of voters will be eligible who wont accept his position on abortion or gays. And sadly four years will see the death of voters who agree with Pence on abortion and gays. Pence and his fellow conservatives are fading away.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:38 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
He may have a future. Yet four years from now a whole new group of voters will be eligible who wont accept his position on abortion or gays. And sadly four years will see the death of voters who agree with Pence on abortion and gays. Pence and his fellow conservatives are fading away.
With the rise of Islam in our country and the demands for sharia law, it will be a whole other dynamic thus my support of Trump. If Trump is elected, Pence will be the follow up. If Hillary is elected, we lose who we are.

Yeah, I know the main focus of Hillary's crowd is abortion and gay rights versus the economy, jobs, security and healthcare. And, no, I do not consider the murder of babies to have anything to do with healthcare.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:43 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
With the rise of Islam in our country and the demands for sharia law, it will be a whole other dynamic thus my support of Trump. If Trump is elected, Pence will be the follow up.
You just fear people different than you!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 10-09-2016, 05:52 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,645 times
Quote:
With the rise of Islam in our country and the demands for sharia law, it will be a whole other dynamic thus my support of Trump. If Trump is elected, Pence will be the follow up. If Hillary is elected, we lose who we are.

Yeah, I know the main focus of Hillary's crowd is abortion and gay rights versus the economy, jobs, security and healthcare. And, no, I do not consider the murder of babies to have anything to do with healthcare.
You lost me with Muslims. Sorry. I live in NYC, I am a Protestant ( attend Methodist and Lutheran services ) my wife is Catholic. We pray as a family nightly. I dont agree with Islam about Jesus or the Trinity ofcourse Think many muslim countries are sexist and they need internal revolutions to fix that. However, I have known or been neighbors with thousands of people who are Muslim. My daughter's best friend is a Muslim girl who has been so kind to my daughter during dificult stages. My daughter is 15 and has issues with her self image as many girls do and her best friend and her devout Muslim family has been very supportive of my daughter. Her friend spends the night at our house and my daughter at her house. The have been very kind to my family because we have been kind to them and they love us cause we treat them nicely in this anti muslim hysteria. You lost me with your argument because unlike you I put my fear of Muslims aside and actually got to know some.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:09 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,931,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Got a link?
It is pretty hard to believe isn't it? Even the golden VP Pence is diving for cover. No one wants to go down with the Trump ship if they can avoid it. How about you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections