Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 06:00 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
That sounds like a totally made up story that would have appeared in Playboy back in the good ole days. Kinda like what trump says he was talking about when he stated that he had actually *not* done the things that he said he had done. Too bad that there are women who can prove that he actually did do those things.
You can believe it's made up all you like, but the truth is the truth. It is the real world, and it took me too long to realize it.

Generally speaking, women want the bad boys. They want the guys who only act like they have no interest in them, and when that guy then gets sexually aggressive with them, they respond.

What is the worst thing a guy can do when he gets a woman's phone number? Call her the next day.

What is the second worst thing to do? Call them two days later.

That isn't just for laughs in the movies, that is real life.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:12 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
So you think they're going to vote for the most disgusting pig to have ever run for president? Dream on. I'm sure in your world grabbing women by the genitals is just boys being boys, but in the real world that is criminal sexual assault that carries a jail sentence. Oh I know - how awful, right? These libs have ruined the country. We need to go back to a time when you can force yourself on every woman who catches your eye and not have to worry about any repercussions. Make America great again, right?

What a disgusting, deplorable sentiment. Goodbye Trump. You're done.
You're right! The Hill is a pig! The Hill and Bill's sex slave operation certainly validates that she is an upstanding citizen and a good role model. They didn't 'talk' about women's genitals, they used women's genitals as a product!

BREAKING: A 'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON - The Political Insider

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island. | Daily Wire

But the liberal-biased media buries those facts. . . of course they do, they only want to try and find something that Trump said over a decade ago, empty words. . . so pathetic and so desperate.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:13 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
Nobody cares about naughty words. Trump could stand at the podium and repeat naughty words from A-Z to and nobody would care. The issue people take is with sexual assault. That some dirty old man thinks he has the right to grab a person by the crotch because he's rich and famous. This is not terribly difficult to understand.

Second, he is not increasing his support among women. He's losing us.
Billy Bush-Trump Full Video l Washington Post

I read this nonsense and wonder ..... Did anyone actually listen to the Video?
There was no "Sexual Assault", there was a fauning nephew of Jeb Bush talking to a celebrity about women. Trump has been known for his association with beautiful women for 50 years. Most of the conversation was about a woman who turned him down, she was married and not interested....although she was interested in going furniture shopping with him. Trump describes how he got nowhere with this woman, not that he grabbed her crotch. The video portion was about the woman in the purple dress that met the bus. Trump didn't grab her crotch, didn't even try to kiss her - Billy Bush insisted that She Kiss Trump, it was all a little peck on the cheek.

Most people should be familiar with the term - Groupies. Women who follow and hang around Famous Men - Atheletes, Actors, Musicians, Rock Stars, Politicians and Billionaires. That was how I took the those 3 words that the Pearl Clutchers & Hysterical Leftists are calling "Assualt" - women who come on to men to get their attention. Are they all victims of Sexual Assault because they chase after these men? Are these men all Sexual Predators because they are followed by Groupies and might either grope one of them OR brag to other men that they did? Not in the Real World. In the Real World, men like Bill Crosby drug women and Rape them, in the Real World Swxual Addicts like Bill Clinton used their power to Rape women ... Because they can and their Wife will then attack the Victim if she Dares to complain.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:12 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
You liberals miss the REAL point on this.
Hillary hired investigators to dig up dirt on the many women who Bill assaulted.
She publicly tried to shame them as white trailer trash. She has consistently enabled Bills assaults.
But then she claims in her presidential speeches that all women of sexual abusers should be listened to and believed!!

How can you liberals stand your hypocrisy??
No she didn't, like your overlord you are just flat out lying, president Clinton is not running he can't serve a third term, Sec Clinton is, her husband has been investigated on each individual charge and then a special persecutor rehashed everything again, in or legal system you just don't keep trying until you get the result you want, that not how that works.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:14 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,279,947 times
You do realize that this poll is a rolling 7 day average correct? Those voters heard about it and were polled on it on Friday.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:17 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
You're right! The Hill is a pig! The Hill and Bill's sex slave operation certainly validates that she is an upstanding citizen and a good role model. They didn't 'talk' about women's genitals, they used women's genitals as a product!

BREAKING: A 'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON - The Political Insider

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island. | Daily Wire

But the liberal-biased media buries those facts. . . of course they do, they only want to try and find something that Trump said over a decade ago, empty words. . . so pathetic and so desperate.
Do you even read your own links never mind let's aim a little lower, let's set the bar at deplorable level, at least read your title, Trump went to the island, again your candidate went to the island where apparently you are guilty by association, trump went there, Jesus I can't wait for all you people to go back under your rock.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:25 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,649 times
All Trump proved was that he thinks he can say and do anything because those who follow him are simply that absurd.
Another "Embarrassing moment for Americans, done again by Trump".

Old 10-10-2016, 07:45 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Female here. I've worked in construction, and since my hobbies are in areas where men are dominant (guns and motorcycles), I've heard this kind of talk for years. No, not all men do it, but the majority do. They're often crude, and they'll exaggerate like crazy if they think another guy is buying it or if they're being egged on.

As far as a guy actually taking action, not just talking, they're supposed to make a move at some point. I dated a very sweet guy for a little while, and really liked him, but got tired of waiting. Had I been older, I probably would have grabbed him, but didn't have the guts to do it at the time. I'm using the term 'grabbed' here because it's what was said, but do you really think if someone is hoping to get laid that they just start grabbing? Again, talk vs. reality.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:59 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,367,193 times
Quote:
So you think they're going to vote for the most disgusting pig to have ever run for president?
We've already had biggest pig of a president. Now his pig wife wants the same job.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
So you think they're going to vote for the most disgusting pig to have ever run for president? Dream on. I'm sure in your world grabbing women by the genitals is just boys being boys, but in the real world that is criminal sexual assault that carries a jail sentence. Oh I know - how awful, right? These libs have ruined the country. We need to go back to a time when you can force yourself on every woman who catches your eye and not have to worry about any repercussions. Make America great again, right?

What a disgusting, deplorable sentiment. Goodbye Trump. You're done.
I don't know, Dems did it with Bill and after now knowing ALL that he's done are still willing to let him back in the White House and give him power to do it AGAIN.

Now then, how STUPID is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections