Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 01:12 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,338,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Um - After reading this thread, It sounds like many believe he is running for Pope..........
Um, men are allowed to sexually assault women, except if they're running for Pope? No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 01:13 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I'm 40 years old, and no, have never heard men brag about sexually assulting women. That's absolutely sick behavior.

Guys talk about "I'd like to hit that" and the like. I have never, ever, heard men bragging about physically attacking women.
What physical attack?

Old 10-09-2016, 01:13 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,693,254 times
No, not ALL guys do that. But very few really speak up. Most just laugh right along with them.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I'm 40 years old, and no, have never heard men brag about sexually assulting women. That's absolutely sick behavior.

Guys talk about "I'd like to hit that" and the like. I have never, ever, heard men bragging about physically attacking women.

He wasn't bragging about assaulting women. He said women let him/them do that, but he didn't name a person or situation where something like that actually happened.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Your doubling down when most men and woman agree that Trumps words are wrong. Odd line of thought. But Roger Ailes certainly agrees with you.

Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:25 PM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
As a young 20 something, I worked for a local recording/management company. The man who owned it was the grabbiest guy around. He was married, and had 2 kids. Didn't stop him at all. He made continual moves on me. I have musician friends even today, some I'm sure you may have heard of. They are a decent group of guys and ladies though. But, I disagree that musicians don't still put the moves on female groupies. It does happen. I got hit on hard by a lead singer, and I was at the show with my husband. It made no difference to him.
The singer was an arsehole. Decent famous guys don't do that crap with married women, especially ones they know. That's my entire point.

Of course musicians still put the moves on groupies. Men in general put the moves on women, and vise versa. That's obvious and not in dispute.

As to the manager - well, he's a manager. This speaks for itself. They are way worse than the artists, not at all news to anyone.

Neither of them are currently running for President Of The United States Of America.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:27 PM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
He wasn't bragging about assaulting women. He said women let him/them do that, but he didn't name a person or situation where something like that actually happened.
He hit up his married collegue Nancy O'Dell, hard - and when she wouldn't play, tried to get her fired as cohost of a friggin beauty pageant.

So when they don't "let him do that", he retaliates. Pathetic.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:47 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,121 times
Quote:
No, not ALL guys do that. But very few really speak up. Most just laugh right along with them.
But why would you want to elect one of those guys PRESIDENT?! You've dealt with famous/powerful creeps. You know that is highly likely NOT to be "just talk". Those guys exist in his world and he's likely one of them. But it doesn't bother you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections