Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 08:25 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump has told us over a decade ago that he was not planning to run for president. Based on his past conduct, I believe him.

Yes, he has used a great deal of vulgar language in his life. Not surprised that they got that on tape. He likes women. In fact, he's probably infatuated by them. Not surprised, as he is a male, and believe it or not, testosterone makes men behave like men.

Donald Trump is like nothing America has ever seen in a potential president. These times we are living in are like nothing America has ever seen either. It's a brave new world, and there aren't enough safe spaces to go around. A few liberal heads may explode when Trump is elected, but it's better than dealing with another useless career politician.

Trump 2016.

Hillarity for prison. The sooner, the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 08:31 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,315,336 times
I do think we have too many useless politicians.

And just watched just the facts or whatever the chuck Todd show is and one guest said ~ we want an establishment politician because we know how to organize and use them to get what we want. With a non politician we don't know how to do that

Interesting and honest statement

Old 10-09-2016, 08:36 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
I do think we have too many useless politicians.

And just watched just the facts or whatever the chuck Todd show is and one guest said ~ we want an establishment politician because we know how to organize and use them to get what we want. With a non politician we don't know how to do that

Interesting and honest statement
The establishment is desperate for a politician who will sell America out. $hillary is undoubtedly their best option. Exactly why I am voting for the alternative. It's time for the rest of America to experience prosperity, not just the deeply entrenched powers that be.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:37 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Then give us a non-career politician who isn't a disgusting specimen of the human race and we will give him or her a chance. But electing someone who routinely and unapologetically sexually harasses and assaults women simply because he's not a career politician is insane.

He will not lose because he's not "establishment," he will lose because he is a despicable human being.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:38 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Donald Trump has told us over a decade ago that he was not planning to run for president. Based on his past conduct, I believe him.

Yes, he has used a great deal of vulgar language in his life. Not surprised that they got that on tape. He likes women. In fact, he's probably infatuated by them. Not surprised, as he is a male, and believe it or not, testosterone makes men behave like men.

Donald Trump is like nothing America has ever seen in a potential president. These times we are living in are like nothing America has ever seen either. It's a brave new world, and there aren't enough safe spaces to go around. A few liberal heads may explode when Trump is elected, but it's better than dealing with another useless career politician.
Oh please, open your eyes, a con-man seeking the White House is hardly anything America hasn't seen before.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:44 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
If you mean people as in the media are surprised, it's because they are trying feverishly to propagate him in order to get their owned and operated devil in there.

As for career politician, I saw a video of Paul Ryan at his 'rally' the other day and it sickened me. Phony golly gee look at me Paul Ryan. Ew. I want real people running this country.

I hope Trump (with his foul mouth and all) brings down the walls of Washington, I pray for it every day.

I can sift through the dirt on him and make an informed decision about immigration, trade, taxes, law and order, America first policies and make the right choice.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:54 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Then give us a non-career politician who isn't a disgusting specimen of the human race and we will give him or her a chance. But electing someone who routinely and unapologetically sexually harasses and assaults women simply because he's not a career politician is insane.

He will not lose because he's not "establishment," he will lose because he is a despicable human being.
How does electing the other despicable candidate who is responsible for her actions that has destroyed people and created the worse refugee crisis in history make sense.

Action speaks louder than words.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How does electing the other despicable candidate who is responsible for her actions that has destroyed people and created the worse refugee crisis in history make sense.

Action speaks louder than words.
It's Trump's actions that we're talking about here. You know, actions like grabbing women by the ***** and attempting to force himself on them. If you are comfortable with having a man who assaults and molests and harasses women as a part of his routine daily life as your president, that's your choice. Apparently you think that's okay. But many people feel differently and will demonstrate that at the polls.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:02 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It's Trump's actions that we're talking about here. You know, actions like grabbing women by the ***** and attempting to force himself on them. If you are comfortable with having a man who assaults and molests and harasses women as a part of his routine daily life as your president, that's your choice. Apparently you think that's okay. But many people feel differently and will demonstrate that at the polls.
Proof?

Old 10-09-2016, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Proof?
Sure. In the molester's own words:

"I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
“I did try and **** her. She was married.”
“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections