Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 05:01 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,684,025 times

Advertisements

Yes, because of last nights debate I have changed my mind.
Before the debate, I thought Don was an egotistic narcissist.
After the debate, I believe Don is an egotistic, narcissist cokehead.
What was with the constant sniffling and creeping around the stage and the inability to stand still?
And there are the 3 AM tweet wars, word salads and the total inability to speak in complete sentences.

"Visualize Trumpistania 2016"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 05:05 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,125,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
OH,, PULEEZE !!!!!! Stop being so overly dramatic. Hell, when Obama took over 8 years ago so many of you were predicting the same crap. Yet, here we are, 8 years later, the sun came up this morning, people were going to work and school, people are spending money, people are finding jobs, and things are VERY much improved from the time when Obama took over the ****hole he inherited.

Doom and gloom is a trademark of Trump and his back up singers. EVERYTHING is going to Hell in a handbasket. If ever there was a more bottle half empty group of individuals, I have yet to meet them. I really wish I knew why so many of you were like you are and as dissatisfied as you are, but I am not going to let it worry me because I can see the truth.

If some of you would expend he energy you use up postulating about things that will never come to pass on productive endeavors, your lives would be so much more positive and you would be much happier.

Don
Great, great post here. How many end-of-the-world proclamations did we here in 2008 and 2012? Way to many to count. These trump deplorables have really lost it all. HRC will be president. These buffoons will come to accept it whether they want to or not.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:07 PM

19,145 posts, read 25,367,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
The debates should be about what the candidates plan to do for the American people.

...or, in the case of Agent Orange, he should be asked about what he plans to do TO the American populace.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:10 PM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Are you even aware that according to a CNN/ORC poll of the second debate, by a 57-34% margin, Americans viewing the debate said Clinton won?

Mick
CNN? CNN is owned by Time Warner. Time Warner has donated almost $800,000 to get Hillary elected. If their horse doesn't come in next month, it was a toilet flush of almost $800,000. So, to believe their poll is just silly! Surely no one pays attention to their polls.

I haven't heard anyone say that Hillary won the 2nd debate. Trump smashed her like he would have the fly that was sitting on her eyebrow if it were crawling on him. Who lets a big fly sit on their face. Too much botox?

Old 10-10-2016, 05:17 PM

33,567 posts, read 37,175,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Good job. I'm sure she did lie in places. The one on your website about Captain Khan is a really stupid reach, though; Trump didn't attack Khan personally, but he did attack his mother and father.

Now, to be fair: tell me the same thing about Trump. How many lies did he put out there?
Check out this site... FactChecking the Second Presidential Debate

Or this one... http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...deleted-emails

Old 10-10-2016, 05:17 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,428,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
There are no other options this year except Hillary. Trump has some very deep seated emotional and mental issues. The guy is nuttier than a fruit cake. Hillary is no Saint, but at least safe. She also has a track record and experience, which Trump has zero of.

On her plus side, Hillary has spent most of her adult life working to make other peoples lives better......especially women and children. Their foundation has been checked and rechecked and most of the funds go to helping disadvantaged people around the world.

Conversely, Donald Trump has done NOTHING for anyone, except himself. He openly brags about not paying taxes, which could have gone to support public services, and pay the salaries of public servants. He openly gloats about the people he has screwed in business, calling it "smart", and is totally unrepentant about anything he has ever done.

Hillary may have some flaws, but Trump is so far out of control and so despicably bad that it is not even apples to oranges. If Donald Trump were running against a goat, our next President would have fur.

Don

Sure there are. You would simply choose to vote for a liar and crook. Trump is off his rocker. Principled humans won't vote for somebody they know is crooked simply because it's not the other team.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:23 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,140,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
So he was lying? Either that or you're totally cool with a presidential candidate bragging about how he can do anything he wants to (women) because of his position. He could grope and grab all he wants right?
TALKING about groping women? How about that pedophile SOB micheal jackson who put his filthy HANDS ON CHILDREN?

Old 10-10-2016, 05:24 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,213,993 times
I changed my mind about Melania. Wearing a blouse with a ***** bow is obviously her cry for help. Sort of like the hero POW who used Morse Code to blink out T-O-R-T-U-R-E.

Run, Melania, run.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:27 PM

16,114 posts, read 10,782,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
The last question was great, asking the canidates to say something they respect in their rivals. I think I am switching it up a little. What can I say positive about supporters of the canidate I oppose. Well I do find Trump supporters determined and patriotic.
Well, I would say they are sincere in their beliefs -- maybe they are wired that way...

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

It is similar to an addiction response. Trumpers cannot separate their need to believe in Trump from the validity of his message. They are sincere in their belief in Trumps "facts" and rumors about Hillary even though they are not objectively true. And there is probably no way to turn them around as long as Trump keeps feeding them what they crave. So they are sincere -- but in a flawed and dependent way.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:30 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,205,919 times
One not so good moment for Trump was his statement about Pence when discussing foreign policy "We have not spoken and I disagree" A strained or dysfunctional relationship between him and the VP choice when Clinton and Kaine have good relations could be something that sways undecided voters. Of course, Trump can not be expected to think that through either as he has shot himself in the foot on a regular basis during the campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections