Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 03:48 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,747,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch View Post
We all know Bill Clinton had one or more affairs. I am looking at my ballot right now, and not seeing Bill Clintons name anywhere on it. So how exactly is this relevant?
Guess liberals can only read one sentence a post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 03:51 PM

497 posts, read 428,189 times
I am just not understanding what you are talking about? Who exactly has Hillary destroyed (besides Donald Trump)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
Guess liberals can only read one sentence a post?

Old 10-09-2016, 03:52 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
We all know Bill Clinton had one or more affairs. I am looking at my ballot right now, and not seeing Bill Clintons name anywhere on it. So how exactly is this relevant?
Juanita Broaddrick told Brietbart that she is worried and scared that Hillary will send a death squad to her house if she wins.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:54 PM

Oh, so this is that sort of conspiracy. You sure she didn't mean 'death panel' not 'death squad'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Juanita Broaddrick told Brietbart that she is worried and scared that Hillary will send a death squad to her house if she wins.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:55 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
Hillary's name is on the ballot and she has not yet denounced her husbands presidency as illegitimate given his sexual assault history. How can she or you democrats delegitimize Trump when Hillary's husband is an alleged sexual predator? This man will live in the White House with Hillary. Would the FBI need to use an ankle bracelet on him?

Old 10-09-2016, 03:56 PM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones allege that Hillary attacked and terrorized them after Bill Clinton raped them.
Do the American people really want this kind of scandal-sheet campaign. This is downright tawdry.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:00 PM

830 posts, read 684,613 times
Should be an interesting debate...

Old 10-09-2016, 04:01 PM

What sexual assault history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Hillary's name is on the ballot and she has not yet denounced her husbands presidency as illegitimate given his sexual assault history. How can she or you democrats delegitimize Trump when Hillary's husband is an alleged sexual predator? This man will live in the White House with Hillary. Would the FBI need to use an ankle bracelet on him?

Old 10-09-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well, actually, what Trump took issue with regarding Bill Clinton, was that these alleged women were simply too ugly. He was ok with everything--other than the attractiveness of the women.

"...During an August 1998 appearance on Fox News, the real estate mogul was asked about then-President Clinton’s multiple alleged extramarital affairs and sexual harassment cases. Trump proceeded to rail against the Clinton accusers.

“The whole thing, it’s just so unattractive,” the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts.

“Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.”

He added: “It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people..."

"...said that Bill Clinton would be considered a hero if he cheated on Hillary with a supermodel...

“I got a chuckle out of all the moralists in Congress and in the media who expressed public outrage at the president’s immoral behavior,” wrote Trump in The America We Deserve . “I happen to know that one U.S. senator leading the pack of attackers spent more than a few nights with his twenty-something girlfriend at a hotel I own..."

Donald Trump in 1998: Bill Clinton Is a

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...aD#.txGmd2j9l5

Trump Supporters Bashing Bill Clinton Should Be Careful What They Wish For | Crooks and Liars
Once again words versus actions. Trump did not publicly attack and use the media and political machine to destroy Bill's victim, Hillary did. How do you people not see the difference?

Old 10-09-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
I am just not understanding what you are talking about? Who exactly has Hillary destroyed (besides Donald Trump)?
Hey keep your head in the sand, nobody is buying that you have no idea what I am talking about, but I hope they pay you well to act this stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections