Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 04:07 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times

Advertisements

Man yells 'BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!' on live TV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 04:10 PM

497 posts, read 428,189 times
I honestly don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
Hey keep your head in the sand, nobody is buying that you have no idea what I am talking about, but I hope they pay you well to act this stupid.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:34 PM

25,958 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
She might have been afraid of the Clintons. Many victims won't testify in fear.
Many victims of the Clintons can't testify. You can't testify after the dirt bath they get for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah--problem is, this is a 40-year old report that has been hashed and rehashed ad nauseum already for decades. Broaddrick never pursued a complaint, and attended a Bill Clinton fundraiser 3 weeks after the 'assault.' Why would anyone go to a Clinton event she did not need to attend if she had been so very traumatized by Clinton? This is Broaddrick's 15 minutes and she's going to make it last.

Paula Jones was another nutjob--she was backed by a right-wing group, and made so much money off her accusations, she was able to get a plastic surgery makeover. Can you spell opportunist?

That being said, I sincerely hope Trump brings this dirt up at the debate and buries himself with it.
So, you admit that Bill will "do" anything and isn't very particular. That really is all that I got. Bill definitely attracts opportunist, I mean, look at Hillary. She has rode his coattails for years now. They say if not for Bill, Hillary would never have been the nominee, thus all the women who are voting their crouch are really just voting for Bill, not a qualified woman.

Quote:
Well besides the fact that you really don't have a clue how these two people feel about each other, a lot of people who have been married for 40 years have many pragmatic reasons, in addition to affection, that keep them together.

Everyone does not feel that marriages are disposable and eighty percent of men have admitted to cheating on their wives (though many claim their wives did not know), so obviously everyone doesn't split up after affairs. Some people honor commitments.

To me the Clintons have a more honest and committed marriage than people like Trump who see marriage as a revolving door.

Trump dumps people and businesses when the going gets rough. He's never committed to anything and usually takes the easy way out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It's surreal that the GOP, home of the Moral Majority and religious right, preachers of taking personal responsibility, keepers of the holier-than-thou torch, supposed followers of the teachings of Christ, actually berate the Clintons for keeping their marriage together, while lauding a man who has traded in his wives every time they reach a certain age for a younger, hotter model.

The disconnect from reality within the cult is both amazing and baffling to watch.
I heard Bill might have AIDS. Many women have a problem with the idea of contracting STDs from a husband that will "do" anything they can get their hands on. It just has to be the men that do the survey that says 80% of men have cheated. No one believes that but the wives that have been cheated on - those with low esteem or those like Hillary who are in it for the money and power.

Adultery is the one reason that even strict religious people belief is a reason for divorce. The reason being the sexual immorality is more serious: https://jamespruch.com/2008/11/25/wh...an-other-sins/ Much has been written on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Marriage is a contract, business in nature historically.
Historically, no, marriage was not a contract. The government made it a business, one the government needs to get out of. As we know, Bill and Hillary both defaulted on that contract. Bill and his, I believe it was 200 women and the Chelsea's dad thing for Hillary. They say they had an open marriage at least in the beginning. White trash style.

Quote:
Do you ever stop to think that it is not the marriage that people have an issue with, but the fact that throughout their history they have had plenty of women come forward with affair and rap allegations by Bill and allegations that Hillary has used her political connections to attack and destroy these women? Nobody cares that they are married, they care that politics have afforded them a pass for everything they have done. Liberals wonder why the Trump backers back him, it comes down to the fact that political corruption has taken over in Washington DC starting with Bill and building to the mess it is now.
Great post.

Relevant to this election is what Hillary did to the women, her pro-woman supposed stance, the stance that rape victims should be believed until they brought up Bill, etc.

Hillary is old school in blaming the women. Some must remember when that was the standard. The woman was asking for it because her top was too tight, skirt too short, she was flirting, etc.

These women got in the way of Hillary and they are lucky they didn't lose their lives. The Clintons play very dirty.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:44 PM

830 posts, read 684,613 times
Didn't Trump go after Bill Clinton's alleged victims? Oh yea -- he did, and called them losers, said Bill Clinton was actually the victim. Trump defended Clinton and said he should not have been impeached.

Trump: "Can you image how controversial I'd be? ... How about me with the women?"

What a gem.

Last edited by CT_Native; 10-09-2016 at 04:58 PM..

Old 10-09-2016, 04:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Hillary's name is on the ballot and she has not yet denounced her husbands presidency as illegitimate given his sexual assault history. How can she or you democrats delegitimize Trump when Hillary's husband is an alleged sexual predator? This man will live in the White House with Hillary. Would the FBI need to use an ankle bracelet on him?
Let me know when republicans denounce Trump as an 'illegitimate candidate' along with his wife, Melania.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Once again words versus actions. Trump did not publicly attack and use the media and political machine to destroy Bill's victim, Hillary did. How do you people not see the difference?
Many of those women you refer to were not credible to begin with.

The difference is many of Trump's victims worked for him and signed non-disclosure agreements or were sued or threatened with a lawsuit if they spilled the beans on him. I imagine the ones who worked in TV were terrified he would ruin their careers and reputations if they ratted him out.

Trump used his legal machine on them, as well as anyone else who crossed him. He even sued Bill Maher for making jokes about him.

The teenage victim is actually suing him now.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:59 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Trump's wife has a long way to go down before she is anywhere as despicable as Hillary. Trump is about even with Hillary and a measure above Bill.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:01 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,747,353 times
Quote:
Many of those women you refer to were not credible to begin with.

The difference is many of Trump's victims worked for him and signed non-disclosure agreements or were sued or threatened with a lawsuit if they spilled the beans on him. I imagine the ones who worked in TV were terrified he would ruin their careers and reputations if they ratted him out.

Trump used his legal machine on them, as well as anyone else who crossed him. He even sued Bill Maher for making jokes about him.

The teenage victim is actually suing him now.
Once again Hillary's own people say that she was behind discrediting Bill's accusers, and yet you are holding what you imagine to have happened against Trump. The key word being you imagined.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:05 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Native View Post
Didn't Trump go after Bill Clinton's alleged victims? Oh yea -- he did, and called them losers, said Bill Clinton was actually the victim. Trump defended Clinton and said he should not have been impeached.

What a gem.
Trump was a democrat back then; this is all well known.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:15 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,876 times
Yeah I heard she ran around the WH with a 24" long Stihl Chainsaw. But it might have been a Huskavarna. Can anyone confirm the real story for me and all the details?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections