Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump's lewd comments change how you'll vote
Yes 43 25.90%
No 121 72.89%
Don't know / Haven't decided 2 1.20%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 05:53 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times

Advertisements

He just nailed down all the male votes for New Jersey and New York.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 05:55 PM

13,078 posts, read 7,543,778 times
DT is an jerk and then some.
It's not what he said but how he said it. It's not locker room banter but pure disrespect to everyone. It's not a leader that I would want.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
DT is an jerk and then some.
It's not what he said but how he said it. It's not locker room banter but pure disrespect to everyone. It's not a leader that I would want.

He sounds like me, why would I want to consent to someone like that?

Old 10-09-2016, 05:59 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,955,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Today, at work, a customer I am friendly with said to me "Boy, Trump really got himself in a mess this time, didn't he ?" I agreed and said "I thought you were a Trump supporter." He said "No way, he is an idiot and an ***hole, no way I would support him !"

After some conversation about the video, I said "So you will be voting for Hillary then?" and he said " NO ! I do not like Hillary, and would never vote for her." When I asked him who he was going to vote for then, he said "I guess Trump !" I asked why, if he thinks Trump is so bad he will vote for him, his only response was "I just do not like Hillary !"

Here he is, admitting Trump is a lowlife jerk, and yet he is going to vote for him ! I really do not understand this election at all.

Don
I've met a few people just like your customer. There are many lifelong Republicans who feel voting for her is a betrayal, no matter how much they dislike Trump. I've asked a few people, "You say you hate Hillary. Can you explain why?" The only answer is, "I just don't trust her." Most people I meet cannot offer a reasonable explanation of why they dislike her so much, only that they do.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:05 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,286,221 times
Julian Assange, eat your heart out.

There's a lot more coming.

"...As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng..."

Lol.

Donald Trump, 'Access Hollywood' and 'The Apprentice': The Legal Issues Behind the Tapes | Hollywood Reporter

Old 10-09-2016, 06:06 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,955,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_Foster View Post
This is one video that was made 11 years ago, not 2 weeks ago.
True, but it's one of many. Have you been paying attention the past year? Did you watch the primary debates? This video just happens to be a lot worse than what he's been saying in rallies and on TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Julian Assange, eat your heart out.

There's a lot more coming.

"...As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of [URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/theapprentice?src=hash"]#theapprentice[/URL] I assure you: when it comes to the [URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/trumptapes?src=hash"]#trumptapes[/URL] there are far worse. [URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/justthebegininng?src=hash"]#justthebegininng..."[/URL]

Lol.
I just read this after I posted. Well, I guess his supporters can't keep claiming it was only one tape from 11 years ago.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:26 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,378,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I was not going to vote for him anyway, but the tapes confirm what I have been thinking about him all along. He is a low-life.
I can't vote since I am Canadian...BUT like you..I am plenty old enough and realized long long ago Trump's true character! Long before this audio..then video that kick off this weekend He's always been like that..and Ivanna knew it as well.. and only hung in ( she really had the brains behind much of Trump's successes)...after she got sidelined thru his extramarital affairs..Ivanna continued as Trump's wife ( in name only) until their divorce agreement was met~~ Meanwhile..baby out of wedlock occurred (Tiffany) then marriage post delivery

His Bankruptcies escalated..mainly because the real brain was eliminated and his latest trophy wives had no clues!! So error in decisions escalated~~

4 Times Donald Trump

I do believe it's when I took notice of how he dealt with Ivanna I realized clearly just what and who Trump was Nothing more than a male chauvinist Pig..narcissist and demanded adoration in order to gain acceptance. I do believe Trump knew he couldn't have a strong women like Ivanna again....so always wanted trophy like women who COULD be intimidated and do whatever he said.

The latest Melania tweet about forgiving Donald speaks exactly to that..What strong women would accept his obvious disrespect unless felt she had to?? Bet Ivanna is quietly smiling right now

Old 10-09-2016, 06:50 PM

8,316 posts, read 3,939,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
As I'm sure anyone not in a coma knows by now, The Donald was caught on a tape (not knowing the mic was hot), making lewd comments about committing assaultive behavior on various women. This has now blown up into a huge controversy.

So the question is, will this change your mind on how'll you'll vote in the general election?
Absolutely not. I figured out he was a scumbag long, long before these tapes were revealed. Just underscores what I already know about the guy.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:53 PM

8,316 posts, read 3,939,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I've met a few people just like your customer. There are many lifelong Republicans who feel voting for her is a betrayal, no matter how much they dislike Trump. I've asked a few people, "You say you hate Hillary. Can you explain why?" The only answer is, "I just don't trust her." Most people I meet cannot offer a reasonable explanation of why they dislike her so much, only that they do.
That's what being brainwashed with right wing propaganda for decades can do. How do you think dictators and autocrats ascend to power in a democratic country?

Old 10-09-2016, 06:53 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Absolutely not. I figured out he was a scumbag long, long before these tapes were revealed. Just underscores what I already know about the guy.
Too bad you won't open your eyes to the lawyerly scum Hillary is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections