U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 08:40 AM

12,758 posts, read 8,995,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

He took her down more than a notch, he buried her with that come back.
Come back? You mean those juvenile zingers like "she's the devil" or "you'd be in jail"?

That kind of come back? Oh, let's not forget "you're a liar".

I didn't know this debate was between children, taking place in a school playground!

His pitiful defense of his actions on that bus was "he did it, too!" When asked to respond to that tape he brought in ISIS (crazy! did ISIS make him do it?). I guess he was inferring that he's not as bad as ISIS?

What a big baby lunatic he is!
Rate this post positively

Old 10-10-2016, 08:40 AM

6,064 posts, read 7,347,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Ooh just stop.. Obama himself decided Osama Bin Laden was guilty and had him killed, despite him never being charged or convicted of a crime.. Trump arguing Clinton broke a law and you whining about it is just childish..
Osama bin Laden was an enemy of the United States, not a citizen.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:43 AM

69,364 posts, read 60,840,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Osama bin Laden was an enemy of the United States, not a citizen.
So its ok if Trump determines Clinton is an enemy of the United States, and then bombs her house? Didnt Clinton suggest they bomb Wikileaks owner?

Old 10-10-2016, 08:44 AM

28,166 posts, read 20,998,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Come back? You mean those juvenile zingers like "she's the devil" or "you'd be in jail"?

I didn't know this debate was between children, taking place in a school playground!

His pitiful defense of his actions on that bus was "he did it, too!" When asked to respond to that tape he brought in ISIS (crazy! did ISIS make him do it?). I guess he was inferring that he's not as bad as ISIS?

What a big baby lunatic he is!
You're going to have to take up your issues with the debate with the female moderator who thought she was part of the debate before you go crying about children on a playground. It was pitiful and crazy.

And again, the more the Hillary supporters cry, the more I laugh. It was a total burn, and the Hillary lapdogs are upset. We all know that were that the other way around, the Hillary lapdogs would be on here gloating. Taste of your own medicine.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:53 AM

12,758 posts, read 8,995,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You're going to have to take up your issues with the debate with the female moderator who thought she was part of the debate before you go crying about children on a playground. It was pitiful and crazy.

And again, the more the Hillary supporters cry, the more I laugh. It was a total burn, and the Hillary lapdogs are upset. We all know that were that the other way around, the Hillary lapdogs would be on here gloating. Taste of your own medicine.
I guess we are on here making fun of trump because Hillary did an excellent job and there is nothing for which she can be faulted.

No one here is 'crying', either. Saying that does not make it so, as much as you would like to think it does.

Delusional Donald must have grabbed your mind with his little hands.

It's still amazing to me that people can actually believe this juvenile, egotistical, name-calling, spoiled brat child in an old man's body should be president.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:14 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,305,464 times
Quote:
I guess we are on here making fun of trump because Hillary did an excellent job and there is nothing for which she can be faulted.

No one here is 'crying', either. Saying that does not make it so, as much as you would like to think it does.

Delusional Donald must have grabbed your mind with his little hands.

It's still amazing to me that people can actually believe this juvenile, egotistical, name-calling, spoiled brat child in an old man's body should be president.
No comment

Old 10-10-2016, 09:16 AM

73,512 posts, read 42,080,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Show me where he said what You wrote: 'she'd be in jail if he was President.'

He never said that. Yep, I'm fine with a Special Prosecutor to reexamine the evidence, all the evidence, not meet with Bill on a tarmac, hand out immunity like Halloween candy, and owe his future to politicians.
It has already been quoted several times. You are free to believe, or not believe it.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:21 AM

73,512 posts, read 42,080,463 times
Quote:

He is yelling from the gutter. Too bad the country does not have better to offer than these two.

If Trump cared about the country he'd let Pence take over. He could beat Hillary. But no, he wants the power so he can jail people who were mean to him.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:29 AM

10,276 posts, read 9,130,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
She received a subpoena to turn over ALL emails..

destroying them IS AGAINST THE LAW.. doesnt matter if they were about yoga..
Then file a lawsuit, if you know U.S. law better than the legions of Ivy League lawyers in the FBI.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:31 AM

11,123 posts, read 5,982,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It has already been quoted several times. You are free to believe, or not believe it.
It hasn't been quoted because he never said it.

You and other Billary's simply Want to change what he said into what you wish he'd said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.