Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Election Day--I think it likely that
Trump will not conceded the election even if it's lost early 2 15.38%
The election is rigged in Clinton's favor 9 69.23%
The election will be rigged by Russian hackers for Trump 1 7.69%
There will be at least one state where National Guard is required at,polling sites 1 7.69%
There will be at least one issue taken to Supreme Count for decision/clarity 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 11:20 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,917,976 times

Advertisements

He was challenged in the first debate I think about saying the election would be rigged because HRC is such a cheater...and his supporters had to be watchful at the polls(which I am sure will be done in a way that violates the law and cause more problems). When put to the point, he said he would accept the election's result...
Today at another rally he again complained about lying polls, and rigged elections...

He is going to lose...
What happens if he creates such animosity and frenzy with his supporters that they do illegal and idiotic behaviors to try to "take over" election sites on the west coast which will be open probably long past the evidence that he loses big ti Even?

I am really afraid this will be like an election in Afghanistan or Iraq and we might need police to,protect voters simply because once you are in the voting booth there is no way (supposedly) to track an individual's vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 11:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
Geez even Bernie and his supporters knew the election is rigged.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:23 PM

9,994 posts, read 5,698,174 times
What happens is Hillary becomes our 45th President.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:27 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
He was challenged in the first debate I think about saying the election would be rigged because HRC is such a cheater...and his supporters had to be watchful at the polls(which I am sure will be done in a way that violates the law and cause more problems). When put to the point, he said he would accept the election's result...
Today at another rally he again complained about lying polls, and rigged elections...

He is going to lose...
What happens if he creates such animosity and frenzy with his supporters that they do illegal and idiotic behaviors to try to "take over" election sites on the west coast which will be open probably long past the evidence that he loses big ti Even?

I am really afraid this will be like an election in Afghanistan or Iraq and we might need police to,protect voters simply because once you are in the voting booth there is no way (supposedly) to track an individual's vote.
Well, if you know that/are so certain he's going to lose, why post about it?

I'll answer.....because ya a little nervous he won't lose. And could win big.

Let the recent example of the dozens and dozens of brexit polls and the reagan/carter polls and how wrong they were in predicting the outcome be your guide to what can happen in the wonderful world of polling. Especially in today's world of agenda's in the media/creative ways to sway a poll one way or another, it's makes sense polls can be very wrong.

oh, btw, given your great talents of predicting the future with such certainty.....how many times ya win the lottery there loves2read?

btw, your poll is a bit bizarre/all over the place with odd choices. You should at least have a "no issues" choice there/in that flavor.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:28 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
The movement will continue and all members will stop paying taxes.
See how long the great liberal giveaways last as the wealthy leave the country along with businesses.

Get up and run for your life Martha. Sorry.... I slipped on a banana. That's no banana you idiot that's our republic.

1,988 posts, read 2,226,692 times
Trump will be roundly ridiculed.

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
Trump fades into bovilian like his friend MikeTyson

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...on%20blovivion

Quote:
I don't think they will do that. They really think Trump will win. Maybe they will revolt next day. Maybe they'll all start moving to certain states and succeed. LOL

Old 10-10-2016, 11:32 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,583,409 times
Trump will ***** for 2 to 3 weeks then fade away and in 10 yrs max Trump family will be broke nobody will want to have anything to do with them after all of Trumps comments.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:35 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
What's not gonna go away is Breitbart. The republican party is seriously divided and I wish we could talk about his in a civilized manner.

Whatever you wanna call this Trump movement(alt-right, silent majority, the deplorables) is here to stay. Yikes I'm sounding like a Trumpette

Those poll options suck by the way. I don't think any of that crap will happen.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:36 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,601,306 times
Um, none of the above?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections