Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 05:54 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,253,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
This is
the level of ignorance that seem pervasive:

How anyone can be so proud of being so Ignorant is: truly living examples of "stupidity".

These people can wear flag shirts and flag hats and think they represent America, but what they demonstrate is the worst of the down side of America. The side that has embarrassed American on the global stage.
They will cost us a fortune in the near and long term future, they have set us back 100 yrs, and other nation will see us by these "sordid examples". These people think they are being smart, but that alone is even worst than just plain and simple ignorance, it is an example of pride filled stupidity.

These are the same people who want to talk about morals and principles, but when someone speaks of the lust for money, and show them an example of how to cheat the government and brag about it, it also demonstrate the "anti-government mentality" of these same people. "Deplorable" is made to be a fitting term, by their mindset and actions.
Yes, these are the same one that bleed the government dry, abuse it at any and every turn and pretend to be so moral, but they demonstrate they are the directly from the bowels of society, as they wallow in crap and love the act of slinging it, and pretending their hands are clean.

Bigotry is so ingrained in them until it emboldens them into an absurd level of ignorance, and they conduct themselves with the general nature of the hicks, hillbilly, the rural racist, and rural bigots who still live as if they want to create as much of the 1940's and 1950's, but they carry on the demeanor of the early 1920's and 1930's level of racism, greed and destitution all rolled into a mass of people who are led like sheep by the wealthy; The wealthy see them as nothing more than; the pawns who are too absorbed in ignorance to even know they stand and fight against themselves when they fight for the wealthy masters.

It's the "exact same" as the Confederates who gave their life to protect the slaver system, when they themselves were considered nothing more than the service labor, service crafts and indentured who later became the mass of share croppers. The system fleeced them year after years, and they never knew the difference, because the wealthy drilled in their head that their white skin was their saving grace. These imbeciles believed in such silliness.

There truly is little redemption of such ingrained ignorance, because such feeds upon itself to promote itself, from generation to generation and never can be aware to see even a reflection of themselves.

They detest the liberal minded and humane respecting white people who awakened a Century and Decades ago, to see how not to be used, how not to be misled and how not to buy into bigotry and racism. Even sadly as it is, the more liberal minded whites had to keep a lower profile to protect themselves against these bigots and their ignorance and they remained somewhat silent in the face of the racist madness, for fear of reprisals against them by the vile of the confederate groomed racist who had spread themselves across the nation. If one notice, this website is filled with the bigots, racist and the ignorant, who come here to spew their vile and bond with each other.

They detest those of us who come here and speak the truth, and expose the stupidity of the bigots and racist. They will fight against and deny any and every truth, rather than to use it and learn and reflect and make improvements in their lives and their demeanor. When those of us try and share facts, they fight it like a wild untamed beast fighting when its wounded and someone is trying to help. But as with nature, even the most wildest of beast generally would sense and know when they are being helped. But these people from the Right Wing, they only know to fight, create contention, pursue conflict and rebuke anything that might open their minds and eyes.

To be led by a mad man like Trump, who the Republican System rejected from the start, these people are so driven like a wild heard caught in the stampeded mentality, they'd run themselves off a cliff and never know how to be aware they were near a cliff until they are on the plunge downward.

We now can see who, how, what and why Nixon and Reagan saw them as worthy to be sacrificed, in the game to hold back minorities, because these people would never awaken to understand they were groomed to be sacrificed and they groom generation after generation to become sacrificial masses; whom help keep minorities down, as well as themselves, but give them a line of credit and they remain blind and unaware, while becoming even more indentured while the wealthy whites go from being Millionaires, to the level of Billionaires. Then fight to ensure that the poor are kept at minimum wage and they even gain the support of the ignorant among them, to stand against a raising of the minimum wage. That kind of stupidity can't be fixed. It's like a plague of madness.

These are the same people the wealthy made stupid enough to fight against Unions, they made them ignorant enough to fight against the same social programs, that many of these people can't live without, yet they fight against themselves. When it comes to medical, they are too ignorant to know they are the ones who suffer, by the Republican driven aims to try and derail ACA, and pander with promises to allow the Insurance companies to fleece them, and deny them care when they need it. They are too unaware to think for themselves or even pay attention to their own demise.
These are the same people who have broken down bodies by their late 50, and many become decrepit by their mid to late 60's from being driven to low wage labor and maybe some even manage to save a few dollars, unaware, that it won't help them when they reach old age. All it does it put them in a situations where medical and other care pushes them to a level of poverty that is the same or lower than even when they were in their youth, that's what they find in old age. Yet, they are blinded by the focus on their skin, to think it will protect them, while many not only live buy die many varieties of miserable deaths.

They don't grasp the fact that a few 100k, does not mean much in a world, where the wealthy are now millionaires with 10's and 100's of millions and 10's of Billions. Who stand back and watch these minions, try to play the investment game with vain hopes and ever 9-12-18 months, the wealthy simply crash the market and fleece them of what they thought they had, while the wealthy divide among themselves, the balance.

Look around, These people live by "Credit" and they think it makes them more than they are, but one slip and debt encircles them like a bad dream. It has consumed many of their kids who spin in despair, seeking now what we see in the whole of the Middle American's swatch of Red States, Opiate Junkies, Heroin, Crystal Meth, and every drug imaginable, followed by the mass of those whom alcohol consumes like its the designed program for them to fit right into.
Give some of them a 4 wheel drive truck, or one of the cheaply made cars that claim more horse power, with the cheapest construction the industry can push off on the unsuspecting public. Then give them a double wide trailer or prefab cheaply made house and they think they are in heaven, while others, move in the low grade homes in the middle of Tornado sphere that extends the region of Red States, and their cheaply built homes are blown off the foundation. Insurance companies get wealthy and the people settle for some more fiberboard homes with thin tin frames, waiting on the next Tornado Season.
This is what these people support, because they don't know any better.

Their congressmen, know they can set and mandate quality steel beam construction homes as a standard, by why push for it, when the people don't know any better than to settle for being fleeced by lesser quality and lower standards.

One need only look around - Obesity rages through like a wild fire, with everything they are sold in the stores is packed with chemical, that don't digest and other things that become a combination of toxins in the body, and they result to have conditions far beyond any medical means to repair them.
This is the resulting impacts of being "ignorant" and fighting to remain ignorant. Then attacking anyone or any group who tries to enlighten them. They've been made to be driven by such stupidity, because that is the only level that Ignorance can advance to become is, "Stupid".

Surely, they hate these words, and will fight it with their last breath, because truth and facts are like a form of kryptonite. Even Martin Luther King tried to tell them more than 52-55 yrs ago, but they were so filled with rage they could not listen. President Lincoln tried to set up Re-construction and they chose to follow the former Confederates who have continually been trying to rebuild an Antebellum system, which keeps them contained within it. They are too stupid to see it, because they have been brainwashed to think their skin color gives them some elevation, when it in fact only demonstrates how insidious on truly can be to cling to something as meaningless as skin tone, but they bank on it for their salvation, while they die out from every malady with no means of help or assistance.

For a century they have forked their money over to insurance companies, and find out when they need medical service, the wealthy have taught their kids in University how to use fine print to deny everything it pretends to offer in bold print. Gas drilling has turned their land into earthquake centers, and they fight against the truth for for a monthly check, that won't help them with the effects of contaminated water and other toxins that slowly destroy their region.

There are many truth that it would take a volume of books to present, but they'd reject it even it could be summed up in a paragraph.

There is true reason why they fit and choose to fit within and under the banner of deplorable's, whom support the demise of themselves.
Their high point is rallying around "crap talkers" and "contention makers" and thing like Fox Media who pushes them to remain in the spin of conflict and contention about anything and everything. Then their Leader Trump has come and denigrated everything that exist in American, including the nation itself.

Unwilling to Learn: = Ignorance

People who follow the Re Emergence of The Antebellum Master
Sounds like Democrats? Who else milks the guvmint' more than them while demanding others pay for their largess...

Old 10-11-2016, 06:05 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,934,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
IF you don't think Trump supporters are deplorable, go look at Anderson Cooper's twitter feed after the last debate. The amount of times gay slurs are used is almost sickening. It is truly deplorable behavior.
I haven't seen it and I don't even know if they are trump supporters as the republican for Hillary ad is not a republican but a democrats as proven!

The democrats and CNN are throwing more than the kitchen sink and it is not getting her the win as she expected it to be... an easy run! Maybe an easy run to bill to cry and whine!

Old 10-11-2016, 06:07 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
I'm not going to quote the OP because that post is pure garbage, you can take any one person and try and make him the 'face' of anyone's campaign or anyone's business.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:19 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,246,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
haha.. I came across that vid before. There are other good ones on the web -- I'll post them when I have time.

This is a pretty good essay & I repped it, but I gotta say not all "hicks, hillbilly, rural" people are deplorable. I've known a few & the culture notwithstanding, those individuals were decent enough people. ... So it's not really fair to lump anyone in based on the circumstances of their birth. Gotta let good people be good people.

Dolly Parton, for example came up in a shack in the hills of Tennessee, but came out as an Obama fan in '08. (I think she's keeping her mouth shut about this election though because of the backlash she likely encountered back then... )

I agree
, I know good people too who live in a variety of areas, including trailer parks, very very poor areas, and in the countryside (Thank you for the opportunity to clarify) I actually know and have known people who lived in the city environments who were and some could fit the deplorable category. I've known and still know some people who are Politically Republican but they don't exhibit anything like what fits in the deplorable category.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:23 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,055,986 times
What a hilarious thread. I guess the wordy OP doesn't realize there are as many videos out there showing the utter stupidity of...well, just about anybody.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:23 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,246,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Sounds like Democrats? Who else milks the guvmint' more than them while demanding others pay for their largess...
One would do well to look at the REAL Figures when it comes to government programs and who actually use them, not just getting benefit and using services, but who is also bleeding contracts, looking for tax concessions and truths will reveal there is a vast number of semi professional and professional people who, "hound dog" hunt government contracts, and then bleed it for everything they can, without producing what the program was designed to produce or perform.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:41 PM

37,199 posts, read 42,429,753 times
I've seen ridiculous hate from open minded, humane, moral liberals. On FB I've seen people say "they" won't forget who was for Trump and it will follow them the rest of their lives and people will forever hold them to being "racistsexisthomophobic" whatever because those nice, kind liberals will keep fanning the flames whenever they run for office or try for a new job. I've seen this, you can't pretend it's not there. There is evil all around, you can't claim moral high ground based on who you vote for.

I don't think the OP knows what they are talking about.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:05 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,678,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
What a hilarious thread. I guess the wordy OP doesn't realize there are as many videos out there showing the utter stupidity of...well, just about anybody.
It just so happens I have one right here..showing the extreme hatred of so called "Tolerant" liberals using all manner of racial slurs against white people, think its ok to assault women, and show their intolerance by burning American flags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g

Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM

8,326 posts, read 3,979,326 times
Amazing post. Some quotes from this that I will remember for a long time. Gets right to the core of the Deplorables. It's a sad story all the way around here in 2016; but things never remain the same. Vast technological and generational change will one day make the Deplorables a footnote in history.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:25 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,599,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Let me remind you that it was Hillary that called muslims - sand n*ggers - not a deplorable so continue following your racist leader.
link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections