Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2016, 12:53 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,304,979 times

Advertisements

And this is why Hillary is going to win. Same way she won the DNC Primary against Bernie Sanders.

BREAKING: Leaked videos show widespread voter fraud, “ballot stuffing” in Democratic primary | Christian Times Newspaper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 12:58 PM

13,703 posts, read 9,036,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
And this is why Hillary is going to win. Same way she won the DNC Primary against Bernie Sanders.

BREAKING: Leaked videos show widespread voter fraud, “ballot stuffing” in Democratic primary | Christian Times Newspaper
Oh, is this the story that was debunked by Snopes? Why, I think it is:

Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse : snopes.com

As the article noted, The Christian Times puts this disclaimer on its website:

"Christian Times Newspaper is your premier online source for news, commentary, opinion, and theories. Christian Times Newspaper does not take responsibility for any of our readers' actions that may result from reading our stories. We do our best to provide accurate, updated news and information."

Hmm.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:01 PM

13,703 posts, read 9,036,333 times
For those interested, here is a website listing the various 'fake' and satire news sites on the web:

FAKE. News websites you shouldn't trust

Old 10-11-2016, 01:07 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,137,035 times
It's fake?! Oh noes!!!

Old 10-11-2016, 01:07 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,304,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse : snopes.com

"Christian Times Newspaper is your premier online source for news, commentary, opinion, and theories. Christian Times Newspaper does not take responsibility for any of our readers' actions that may result from reading our stories. We do our best to provide accurate, updated news and information."

Hmm.
So is this video a fake highlighting how the DNC commits voter fraud fake too? For you info. I'm not voting for Trump. I'm a former Bernie supporter who felt my vote was wasted by how the DNC cheated the system to allow Clinton to win, rather than by her own merits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

Old 10-11-2016, 01:15 PM

27,703 posts, read 16,198,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Hmm.
No sweety, Different story
At 1 minute, this woman is up to no good
https://vimeo.com/186346227
But they say it is from Russia?

Old 10-11-2016, 01:21 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,954,096 times
I saw the video; it's hard to say what they were doing, but an investigation would reveal the truth as to why those ballots were being stuffed. It wouldn't surprise me if voter fraud was involved. Here's something worth considering.

"If you have confidence in the integrity of our elections, that confidence will be shaken by the time you are done reading this article, because I am about to share some information with you that is absolutely astounding. Yesterday, I showed you that dead people are being registered to vote right now and that they have been voting in elections across the country for years. I also showed you that illegal immigrants have been voting in important swing states such as Virginia and Pennsylvania. But all of that pales in comparison to the evidence of systematic election fraud that we witnessed on election day in 2012."

Major Election Fraud Alert – Is This How They Are Going To Steal The Election From Donald Trump?

Old 10-11-2016, 01:21 PM

1,501 posts, read 1,729,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No sweety, Different story
At 1 minute, this woman is up to no good
[vimeo]186346227[/vimeo]
https://vimeo.com/186346227
But they say it is from Russia?
Yes, also at the 1 minute mark see the Russian flag in the foreground?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections