Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you trust for accurate reporting?
Wikileaks 184 82.14%
Hillary R. Clinton 17 7.59%
National media 23 10.27%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 06:08 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I gather your last name is clinton,
Then gathering is not your strong point, grumps.
Quote:
never has there been an honest post by, well you know who I mean...
Thanks for sharing.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 06:28 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,884,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
All the verifiable facts, and evidence shows Hillary is a pathological liar.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:30 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I trust convenience store sushi more than Hillary. Or a fart after Taco Bell.
At first I had to laugh cause of the OP's question, given I think 95% of americans would answer yes.. but then I read your reply

bahahahaha.. actually made me laugh out loud,

Old 10-13-2016, 06:31 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,884,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It sounds like the Russians have leaked them falsified information, so it would be foolish to trust them.

Says-Hillary and the U.S. government-controlled media!

Old 10-13-2016, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It sounds like the Russians have leaked them falsified information, so it would be foolish to trust them.
Says someone who believes and supports Clinton and her lies..

hahaha..

Old 10-13-2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Says-Hillary and the U.S. government-controlled media!
exactly. its almost comical that people will repeat that crap, given there isnt any evidence at all, that its even remotely true..

Old 10-13-2016, 07:46 AM

3,429 posts, read 2,749,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You ask, "is she objectively worse than others?" You damn well better believe she is far worst than any other politician that has ever run for any office, do you live in a vacuum? [...] Sorry for the rant, but it really pi$$es me off that there are people who are so ignorant that they don't know how corrupt the clinton crime family is, and how much damage they are doing to America.. The data you seek is all there, has been for years if you care to see it. WAKE UP...!!
Again, the same old generalized accusations, but no objectively accessible data to substantiate the claims. It is easy to call someone a liar and a crook. A 5 year-old kid could type those words on a keyboard. Accusations are meaningless unless accompanied by specific claims with documented evidence. But even more to the point of my post: Don't just list accusations against Hilary. Accusations of lying, corruption, and/or incompetence have been aimed at every president and every major presidential candidate. You are claiming that Hilary is worse - but that is a comparative statement. A comparative claim is meaningless if you don't bother to actually compare it to anything. You say "the data is all there" - okay, that's great. So put it in a list and compare it to similar lists of accusations made against other presidents and candidates.

I suspect you are just parroting a party line, and your opinions on this subject are probably awash in confirmation bias. So prove me wrong. Show me the data, and show me that this data is worse than comparable claims made against other presidents and candidates.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:56 AM

16,234 posts, read 5,923,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Not tripping but just thinking instead of emoting.
Hillary does not lie you say? Seems to me she has been caught time and time again lying.
I don't trust any of them.
The media has their own agenda.
Hillary is a proven and demonstrated liar.
Wikileaks has their agenda.
Trust Hillary? Never. I would just as soon trust a growling Doberman that is foaming at the mouth.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:57 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,993,559 times
Not one person who sent or received the Wikileak emails has claimed they were falsified or not accurate. Instead of denying the content, wake up and except them for what they are. If you do not care about the content, say that. Trying to say they are falsified is ridiculous.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:05 AM

3,429 posts, read 2,749,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
God from above could tell you Hillary is the most corrupt who lies continuously and you would believe God. So why do you bother?
Actually, no I wouldn't - unless God showed me some verifiable data to substantiate the claim. And, presumably, being all-knowing, God could do that very easily, if the data actually exists. For humans, of course, the task is more difficult, but I'm asking the Hilary-haters to at least give it an honest try. Substantiate your claims with quantifiable data.
Quote:
Just vote for Hillary and be done with it.
I almost certainly will, unless you can show me tangible data suggesting that she is worse than Trump in terms of lying and corruption. At the moment, I suspect that she is better on these scores than the majority of politicians at the national level, and light years better than Trump.

And one last thing: I have to admit that even if you did prove to me that Clinton and Trump are equally bad in terms of lying and corruption, I would still vote for Clinton because she is at least giving lip service to policies that I would support. I am not at all convinced that she is wildly corrupt, but even if she is, then she would at least be applying her corruptness toward policies that I agree with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections