Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2016, 11:41 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,695,117 times

Advertisements

The South Park episode about the election was awesome.

Mr. Garrison (Trump) decides he doesn't want to be president and in the debate says he isn't fit for office, shouldn't be president and anyone voting for him is a fool.

Hillary's staff, not knowing Garrison will be saying this, instructed her to respond with, "My opponent is lying, do not believe a word he says."

So all through the debate, Garrison says he shouldn't be elected and everyone would be better off voting for Hillary, and she counters calling him a liar and not to listen to him.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 11:41 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,063,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
All this time we've been talking about "Hillary" when the woman doesn't even exist. There's an army of people formulating code for a robot.

Has Soros secretly engineered a way to robotically control human flesh? Maybe her passing out was just a software glitch?
I know Trump is becoming unhinged, is it spreading?

Old 10-12-2016, 11:42 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,988,321 times
Reading some of these emails it seems HRC can memorize ALOT. Its pretty crazy. Nothing these politicians talk about is how they feel. Its all pre written according to polls and what people want to hear.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:43 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,983,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
I know Trump is becoming unhinged, is it spreading?
How much are you being paid to write witty rebuttals to defend "Hillary"?

Old 10-12-2016, 11:46 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,983,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The South Park episode about the election was awesome.

Mr. Garrison (Trump) decides he doesn't want to be president and in the debate says he isn't fit for office, shouldn't be president and anyone voting for him is a fool.

Hillary's staff, not knowing Garrison will be saying this, instructed her to respond with, "My opponent is lying, do not believe a word he says."

So all through the debate, Garrison says he shouldn't be elected and everyone would be better off voting for Hillary, and she counters calling him a liar and not to listen to him.
Exactly. No wonder it takes her so long to prepare. It's probably somewhat difficult to memorize so many talking points. And people were called crazy for saying she sounds robotic/scripted LOL. SHE REALLY IS nothing but memorized crap.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:56 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,996,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Reading some of these emails it seems HRC can memorize ALOT. Its pretty crazy. Nothing these politicians talk about is how they feel. Its all pre written according to polls and what people want to hear.
OMG what a surprise!! I can't believe politicians do that.

Yeah let's vote for Trump who one day is a NYC liberal supporting partial birth abortion and when it's political convenient he is quoting "two Corinthians" and telling us his favorite book is the Bible. Of course now he wants people like Antonin Scalia in the SC.

Trump in 1999: 'I am Very Pro-Choice' - NBC News

YOu people are just mad you can't find videos, tweets or wikileaks emails where Hillary is saying something really controversial. You are just tired of looking.

Assange keeps promising great revelations but the funny thing is that Trump Supporters haven't found anything yet.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:58 AM

32,183 posts, read 34,874,250 times
Bend the knee.

http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/upl...therhood-8.gif

Old 10-12-2016, 12:04 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,063,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
How much are you being paid to write witty rebuttals to defend "Hillary"?
10 cents a post - should I be asking for more?

Old 10-12-2016, 12:07 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,988,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
OMG what a surprise!! I can't believe politicians do that.

Yeah let's vote for Trump who one day is a NYC liberal supporting partial birth abortion and when it's political convenient he is quoting "two Corinthians" and telling us his favorite book is the Bible. Of course now he wants people like Antonin Scalia in the SC.

Trump in 1999: 'I am Very Pro-Choice' - NBC News

YOu people are just mad you can't find videos, tweets or wikileaks emails where Hillary is saying something really controversial. You are just tired of looking.

Assange keeps promising great revelations but the funny thing is that Trump Supporters haven't found anything yet.
LOL.. Keep trying. I am pro choice. Always have been. One of the reasons I like Trump is he is socially liberal and fiscally conservative.
I am not a "you people". I am my own person. You should try it sometime.

Old 10-12-2016, 12:22 PM

54,500 posts, read 33,916,135 times
Real and Clinton is an oxymoron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections