Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 08:14 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,317,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Please give us a break, sanctimonious 'former Democrat.'

Trump is a corrupt businessman who has stiffed many, many people. Your disgust doesn't fly.
The Trump deflect argument dont work because Im not voting for him. The political corruption of the Clinton machine is its own issue. And the evidence is overwhelming of voter fraud coming from her camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 08:51 PM

42,836 posts, read 26,594,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
And the evidence is overwhelming of voter fraud coming from her camp.
Then present the evidence

Old 10-12-2016, 08:54 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,910,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Are you guys fracking kidding me?

All he said was: for me to be fired, I'd have to have done something really horrible.

So basically he is equating sexual assault with something horrible.

This is basically similar to Trump's line that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and still gets lots of support.

Did liberals go up in arms and go, "Trump said he is going to shoot someone!!!"??? No, because liberals are smart and we know what Trump meant.

Unlike the dimwitted right-wingers.
Bill Clinton actually raped and HRC cover up the crimes! DA Liberals can never see beyond themselves!

Old 10-12-2016, 09:49 PM

146 posts, read 239,583 times
The depth and level of corruption is truly stunning.
Media outlets that are an extension of Hillary's campaign and only show stories that help Hillary. They ignore serious topics that would show Hillary up for her corruption and bigotry. Hillary's campaign and the media will cheat their way to a win since they can't do it fairly.
The media is seen giving Hillary a pass on every major problem while pounding and haranguing and even debating the other candidate.
They show the access Hollywood video thousands of times and ignore the whole WikiLeaks information.
Pretend it's not there.
Can you say PROPAGANDA??!!!!
this is worse than state run tv in north korea or Russia.
They are sickening and they admit their bias proudly and say "that's good journalism". This behavior is shameful and they have no right to call themselves journalists. Real members of a free press are not out there campaigning for someone and advancing an agenda; they are finding the stories that people need to know about and reporting on them.
This makes me sick but even worse is the fact that the DOJ and FBI and IRS are all in Obama and Hillary's pockets. I never thought it would come to this in our country. Hillary has gotten away with destroying evidence, bleach bit use, and everything and FBI even helps her destroy evidence instead of examining it.
Sickening and disheartening.
None of the liberal friends she has cares that she has done not only dishonest things but actual crimes.
Crimes she will never have to take responsibility for.
Not to mention all the lies. She said she had one device and there were 13. Nobody took her to task.
She said she turned over "everything" and there were so many she didn't turn over.
She said she landed under sniper fire.
She didn't.
She was against gay marriage and then was for gay marriage.
She was for the tpp and now against it
I saw a tape of all the things she changed her position on and it was a lot of things.
She lies so regularly that it isn't even called out any more.
She and her media friends cheating their way to the white house.
Like Donna Brazil giving her the questions before the debate.
Like when she was doing some sort of program on npr and the email thing had just come out.. did she have to answer for it? No, given another pass.
Oh and the screams and bitterness about tax returns, yet she was never pressed to give up her wall street speeches.
Nobody called her out for her whining "I'll do it when everyone else does" when there weren't any from any one else. Bernie already gave up his. There weren't any. Nobody else had any.
Besides being an extremely immature answer, which nobody called out, she was never taken to task or pushed to do it.
The media just lets it go. No coverage, no pressure.
They mock trump supporters along with all her media buddies. Anderson Cooper and his friend shamelessly cheat through the debate and then go on tv the next night as if nothing had happened.
Why don't they have any ethics at all?
She should be paying the media for the extent that they are going for her.
Hillary and her staff mock catholics, evangelicals, and every day people. They talk about "needy latinos". They of course get a pass though their bigotry is plain to see.
If anyone had said those things about muslims, it would be on tv 24/7 all day every day and whoever said it would be vilified till they had to leave the country.
But with our media here it goes largely unnoticed. It falls by the wayside as unimportant.
Hillary says she is for women and children. Yet she smeared that little 12 year old girl in an unfair fight, a 12 year old who had been raped into the hospital for 5 days and could barely recover. This grown woman took it on herself to drag that little girl through the mud and humiliate her after she was already victimized once; and then went on tape to laugh and sneer how she got that monster off.
And she's the one for women and kids right?
And when Bill Clinton went on the pedophile plane to the pedophile island without his secret service detail to have sex with little kids; she did nothing about it and didn't expose those criminals for the things they were doing to innocent children.
And she smeared those women who dared to speak out against her husband including a little 20 year old college intern. Humiliating and embarrassing them and assassinating their character.
And all the money she accepted through the foundation from countries that kill women and marry off little girls to old men. And kill gays and stone women. She happily took all that money without saying a word. Not a word about how women are oppressed in these countries and how they are not allowed to drive or go to school or leave the house without a male relative with them. It's unbelievable and she and the liberals don't have any problem with it.
Hypocrites of course.
And nobody mentions the pay for play situation with the foundation and the big money they got, and how only 5-10 cents on the dollar went for any charity; and the rest went to Bill and Hillary's lavish travel, and bank account. And how they took all the funds for Haiti.
And how she said she wants open borders and a global economy. Nobody minds that right? How she wants to bring more terrorists into the country when she set up the situation to begin with by letting isis grow the way it did. And now that's an excuse to bring potential terrorists over here in the thousands. FYI: terrorists from a foreign country don't have constitutional rights.
Then she claims to be for blacks. Really? Super predators Hillary? And, you have been in office a very long time; why have you just now started talking about a broken criminal justice system? Oh I see. Political convenience.
When the KKK member James baird is Hillary's mentor, which she has said herself, is that helpful for black americans? Did she renounce his racism? No, and was never called to task. Never even asked.
Oh and what about the all-white country club that Bill Clinton paid 120,000 dollars to get in so he could play golf there? Shouldn't the Clintons, champions of black people, bring this place to light and expose the racism? Instead of paying their fee to get in and condoning the policy? You will never hear about it in mainstream media.
And why is she allowed to use offensive terms like CP in her jokes and nobody calls her out? Not a problem, she is Hillary so her racism is forgiven. Imagine if anybody else said that.
And about her potty mouth when she talked to the secret service people. I've seen all the quotes and completely understand why they started calling the air force one helicopter "broomstick one".
She is just horrible. There are many instances of her rude behavior and selfish screaming at people behind the scenes. But she is never called out. No "hot mic" here.
Nobody plays the quotes 24/7 on the news. And she pretends to be for veterans.
I can't imagine why anyone would vote for this person. If she gets in the corruption in our government will become so embedded that our "free country" will be changed forever.
I'm sure liberals who read this will be calling me names (that's their tactic, right from Hillary acting like we are stupid and ignorant, and name calling instead of defending against these charges, because they have no defense so when they scream racist that is supposed to invalidate anything we might say.)
So for all you liberals who read this and want to quickly call me names, I am a woman and one of the most highly educated in the country with my advanced degrees, and I have an IQ of 130. And a person of color.
I won't vote for the most corrupt, devious and insincere candidate ever to run just because she has a vagina. Now that would be stupid.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:53 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,704,107 times
These people is nuts.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:05 PM

23,855 posts, read 13,864,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Of course it is! I never said it wasn't. Furthermore, I never said I was a Trump follower; however, my contempt for Hillary Clinton goes much deeper. Now, do you find the unknown character's behavior acceptable? Let's hear something substantive...
No. It's not acceptable. He's a lout.

Now what?

Old 10-12-2016, 10:43 PM

42,836 posts, read 26,594,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrobium View Post
the depth and level of corruption is truly stunning.
Media outlets that are an extension of hillary's campaign and only show stories that help hillary. They ignore serious topics that would show hillary up for her corruption and bigotry. Hillary's campaign and the media will cheat their way to a win since they can't do it fairly.
The media is seen giving hillary a pass on every major problem while pounding and haranguing and even debating the other candidate.
They show the access hollywood video thousands of times and ignore the whole wikileaks information.
Pretend it's not there.
Can you say propaganda??!!!!
This is worse than state run tv in north korea or russia.
They are sickening and they admit their bias proudly and say "that's good journalism". This behavior is shameful and they have no right to call themselves journalists. Real members of a free press are not out there campaigning for someone and advancing an agenda; they are finding the stories that people need to know about and reporting on them.
This makes me sick but even worse is the fact that the doj and fbi and irs are all in obama and hillary's pockets. I never thought it would come to this in our country. Hillary has gotten away with destroying evidence, bleach bit use, and everything and fbi even helps her destroy evidence instead of examining it.
Sickening and disheartening.
None of the liberal friends she has cares that she has done not only dishonest things but actual crimes.
Crimes she will never have to take responsibility for.
Not to mention all the lies. She said she had one device and there were 13. Nobody took her to task.
She said she turned over "everything" and there were so many she didn't turn over.
She said she landed under sniper fire.
She didn't.
She was against gay marriage and then was for gay marriage.
She was for the tpp and now against it
i saw a tape of all the things she changed her position on and it was a lot of things.
She lies so regularly that it isn't even called out any more.
She and her media friends cheating their way to the white house.
Like donna brazil giving her the questions before the debate.
Like when she was doing some sort of program on npr and the email thing had just come out.. Did she have to answer for it? No, given another pass.
Oh and the screams and bitterness about tax returns, yet she was never pressed to give up her wall street speeches.
Nobody called her out for her whining "i'll do it when everyone else does" when there weren't any from any one else. Bernie already gave up his. There weren't any. Nobody else had any.
Besides being an extremely immature answer, which nobody called out, she was never taken to task or pushed to do it.
The media just lets it go. No coverage, no pressure.
They mock trump supporters along with all her media buddies. Anderson cooper and his friend shamelessly cheat through the debate and then go on tv the next night as if nothing had happened.
Why don't they have any ethics at all?
She should be paying the media for the extent that they are going for her.
Hillary and her staff mock catholics, evangelicals, and every day people. They talk about "needy latinos". They of course get a pass though their bigotry is plain to see.
If anyone had said those things about muslims, it would be on tv 24/7 all day every day and whoever said it would be vilified till they had to leave the country.
But with our media here it goes largely unnoticed. It falls by the wayside as unimportant.
Hillary says she is for women and children. Yet she smeared that little 12 year old girl in an unfair fight, a 12 year old who had been raped into the hospital for 5 days and could barely recover. This grown woman took it on herself to drag that little girl through the mud and humiliate her after she was already victimized once; and then went on tape to laugh and sneer how she got that monster off.
And she's the one for women and kids right?
And when bill clinton went on the pedophile plane to the pedophile island without his secret service detail to have sex with little kids; she did nothing about it and didn't expose those criminals for the things they were doing to innocent children.
And she smeared those women who dared to speak out against her husband including a little 20 year old college intern. Humiliating and embarrassing them and assassinating their character.
And all the money she accepted through the foundation from countries that kill women and marry off little girls to old men. And kill gays and stone women. She happily took all that money without saying a word. Not a word about how women are oppressed in these countries and how they are not allowed to drive or go to school or leave the house without a male relative with them. It's unbelievable and she and the liberals don't have any problem with it.
Hypocrites of course.
And nobody mentions the pay for play situation with the foundation and the big money they got, and how only 5-10 cents on the dollar went for any charity; and the rest went to bill and hillary's lavish travel, and bank account. And how they took all the funds for haiti.
And how she said she wants open borders and a global economy. Nobody minds that right? How she wants to bring more terrorists into the country when she set up the situation to begin with by letting isis grow the way it did. And now that's an excuse to bring potential terrorists over here in the thousands. Fyi: Terrorists from a foreign country don't have constitutional rights.
Then she claims to be for blacks. Really? Super predators hillary? And, you have been in office a very long time; why have you just now started talking about a broken criminal justice system? Oh i see. Political convenience.
When the kkk member james baird is hillary's mentor, which she has said herself, is that helpful for black americans? Did she renounce his racism? No, and was never called to task. Never even asked.
Oh and what about the all-white country club that bill clinton paid 120,000 dollars to get in so he could play golf there? Shouldn't the clintons, champions of black people, bring this place to light and expose the racism? Instead of paying their fee to get in and condoning the policy? You will never hear about it in mainstream media.
And why is she allowed to use offensive terms like cp in her jokes and nobody calls her out? Not a problem, she is hillary so her racism is forgiven. Imagine if anybody else said that.
And about her potty mouth when she talked to the secret service people. I've seen all the quotes and completely understand why they started calling the air force one helicopter "broomstick one".
She is just horrible. There are many instances of her rude behavior and selfish screaming at people behind the scenes. But she is never called out. No "hot mic" here.
Nobody plays the quotes 24/7 on the news. And she pretends to be for veterans.
I can't imagine why anyone would vote for this person. If she gets in the corruption in our government will become so embedded that our "free country" will be changed forever.
I'm sure liberals who read this will be calling me names (that's their tactic, right from hillary acting like we are stupid and ignorant, and name calling instead of defending against these charges, because they have no defense so when they scream racist that is supposed to invalidate anything we might say.)
so for all you liberals who read this and want to quickly call me names, i am a woman and one of the most highly educated in the country with my advanced degrees, and i have an iq of 130. And a person of color.
I won't vote for the most corrupt, devious and insincere candidate ever to run just because she has a vagina. Now that would be stupid.
/tltr

Old 11-22-2016, 10:53 PM

146 posts, read 239,583 times
Dear Trump: please prosecute Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections