Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:39 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,310,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Isn't it amazing. All these ladies claiming that Trump sexually harassed them...all of it years ago, not a one of them said anything before, not a one of them ever went to law enforcement, not a one of them ever pressed charges.

But now that Hillary's camp is deathly afraid of losing everything, suddenly all these people come out of the wood work to make claims that he assaulted them.

What utter bs. You fools will believe anything.

A lot of victims of sexual assault don't come forward. Also, not too long ago, women were blamed for such things...actually that still happens! Just look in this thread where these ladies are called bimbos. Is there a wonder why women don't come forward??

30,448 posts, read 23,903,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch View Post
Do you have any proof of your claim a the top of the page that Bill Clinton is a rapist? Hmmmm?
For one, they didn't wait until he ran for president. They've been making the claims for decades.

Bill Clinton's ong history of sexual assault

Notice the stark difference? These ladies told the police when it happened. They didn't wait a decade or more to mention it one month before an election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e655eab54dee

Quote:
Paula Jones...whose sexual harassment lawsuit led eventually to Clinton’s impeachment in 1998

He was caught on camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6YNeauN1M

What do you have? A bunch of ladies saying something. No proof at all. Not even a video.

46,400 posts, read 27,265,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Here, let me provide the transcript:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us...ranscript.html
He was talking to a guy.....unless you're saying he is now gay?

Old 10-12-2016, 06:40 PM

497 posts, read 430,538 times
So your answer is no, you don't have any proof. Ok then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
For one, they didn't wait until he ran for president. They've been making the claims for decades.

Bill Clinton's ong history of sexual assault

Notice the stark difference? These ladies told the police when it happened. They didn't wait a decade or more to mention it one month before an election.

He was caught on camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6YNeauN1M

What do you have? A bunch of ladies saying something. No proof at all. Not even a video.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:41 PM

37,309 posts, read 60,088,413 times
Watched a CNN profile of Trump a couple of days ago...
One part was piece of an interview he and Ivanka had done at sometime in the past...
Not for this profile because Trump was not interviewed for it although his three oldest children and some other friends (and not so friendlies) were...

Trump and Ivanka were sitting on couch very closely...I mean there literally was no space between them at all...with the female interviewer sitting in front so her back was to camera...
She asked what they had in common as a father and daughter...
Ivanka said "work and golf" which is pretty sad when you consider how much his kids report to love him....and both of those are Trump's unflagging interests...
Trump said "oh, I was going to say sex".,,

Of course the audience kind of laughed in shocked kind of way and Ivanka was obviously surprise...hard to say if she was embarrassed but it looked like it...
He then qualified the remark after the laughter stopped by saying "obviously not with each other..."
But the question is what father would even JOKE about having sex w/his daughter no matter how attractive, hot (which he has said) , voluptuous (ditto)...
He is a very warped man...
Look at some of the photos of Trump and Ivanka when she was a coltish girl...maybe 10-13...when she is sitting on his lap and his hands are on her body. To me they are just a little too intimate...I have never seen photos of him with his sons in similar poses of close proximity...maybe they exist...but haven't seen them in any retrospectives.

3,079 posts, read 3,131,748 times
Groper in chief Trump. He just can't keep his little hands to himself no matter how hard he tries. The floodgates will open.

12,270 posts, read 11,363,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
So, these women are bimbos..all because you support Trump and don't want to admit he sexually assaults women?

Wow.
There's nothing worse than some idiot trying to use logical fallacies to prove their point.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:42 PM

46,400 posts, read 27,265,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
A lot of victims of sexual assault don't come forward. Also, not too long ago, women were blamed for such things...actually that still happens! Just look in this thread where these ladies are called bimbos. Is there a wonder why women don't come forward??

Maybe we should just call them all tramps:

Quote:
Behar said Clinton should have said, “I would like to apologize to those tramps that have slept with my husband.”
Signed joy behar.....noted leftist....thank you, good by...

Old 10-12-2016, 06:42 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,663,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
All I can say is...

Bill Clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate34 View Post
I was going to say the same thing!
Yes. We know. Every single one of us is painfully aware that on any given topic, that is the ONLY thing you Deplorables know how to say.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:43 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,592,247 times
Default Trump to young girl: "I am going to be dating her in ten years."

Video from 1992 surfaced where Trump can be heard saying to a clearly young girl: "I am going to be dating her in ten years. Can you believe it?"

'92 ET Video Contains Questionable Trump Comments - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

Everything is really coming out now....these last 4 weeks are going to be ugly. Discuss..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections