Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 03:40 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Damn, last I checked, INNOCENT until proven guilty....as long as you are a dem....a repub....well hell....you're guilty.....period, end of story....
So, I'm to assume from your post that you apply innocent until proven guilty to Bill Clinton?
You apply innocent until proven guilty to the weird conspiracy theories going around about the Clinton's killing their enemies?
You apply innocent until proven guilty to the Clinton Foundation allegations?

Hmmmmm??

Old 10-16-2016, 03:40 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Here you go (in red):

Ken
For god sakes, please understand the use of puncitation, you obviously have no clue.

Quote:
a punctuation mark (,) indicating a pause between parts of a sentence
And lets not forget the question mark at the end of the sentence, that means it was a question to YOU.....I never said you know all, I used the COMMA, to separate my comment and to ask you a question.

Sorry, but you have failed.....

Old 10-16-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
So, I'm to assume from your post that you apply innocent until proven guilty to Bill Clinton?
And bill cosby.....and whoever else, even as much as I hate to say it, bowe berghdal is also innocent, until proven guilty, even with all the inside crap I know........ That is the way of the law, correct?

Quote:
You apply innocent until proven guilty to the weird conspiracy theories going around about the Clinton's killing their enemies?
I have no clue what you are talking about?

Quote:
You apply innocent until proven guilty to the Clinton Foundation allegations?

Hmmmmm??
Yes, until proven guilty in a court of law, you are innocent. Do you agree with that? This is a yes or no question, not an in depth rant that means nothing.

Old 10-16-2016, 03:52 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,494,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Because Trump decided to make Bill Clinton's sex life his main campaign issue. Trump is so stupid he didn't realize opening that door was inviting us all in to see his own sordid past with women. And the woman he molested decided not to let him get away with it. And I say good for them.
Trump underestimated the power of women. He thought he had all the power over those that he assaulted. Little did he know that they decide to speak out after he got overconfident and lied about what he did to them. They said "enough is enough" and came forward. They aren't in it for money and nobody wants to be famous for being sexually assaulted. It's shameful to discuss - just like the Bill Cosby victims said. There are likely a lot more women that will stay silent about Trump's assaults because they are afraid to have their name go public and be ridiculed and to be called liars. Some are probably on the fence about speaking out right now. If Trump says one more negative thing they will come forward too.

Old 10-16-2016, 03:56 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Quote:
For god sakes, please understand the use of puncitation, you obviously have no clue.

And lets not forget the question mark at the end of the sentence, that means it was a question to YOU.....I never said you know all, I used the COMMA, to separate my comment and to ask you a question.

Sorry, but you have failed.....
It's not my fault you can't make yourself understood. Why don't you start all over? What are you trying to say?

Ken

Old 10-16-2016, 03:57 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
trump's behavior is now in the court of public opinion, not a court of law.
In the court of public opinion, the jury has reached a verdict:

Old 10-16-2016, 04:01 PM

10 posts, read 9,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post

So, we've seen several similar stories from C-D ladies...and I'm certain there are many, many more. That's why I am flabbergasted when I see female Trump fans say they don't believe Trump's accusers because they didn't report it immediately. I mean, seriously?? I am dumbfounded that a woman would say that.
Me too. Like someone on another forum said, the rest of the world is judging the IQ of Americans right now.
The possibility of this abusive man possibly having his own show like Maher discussed is nauseating. I can't see him shutting up anytime soon. Bill Maher: Trump voters live in 'fact-free bubble' - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited by jay verde; 10-16-2016 at 04:10 PM..

Old 10-16-2016, 04:03 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
Damn, last I checked, INNOCENT until proven guilty....as long as you are a dem....a repub....well hell....you're guilty.....period, end of story....
Hi, pot, I'm kettle. Nice to meet you. The right, on this very board, has tried and convicted Bill Clinton for this very thing in thread after thread after thread. I have never seen you jump in and say, hey, wait a minute, guys, he's INNOCENT until proven guilty. If I happened to miss all those posts of yours, please direct me to where I can find them. In the meantime, I can pull up plenty of posts that say the exact opposite.

Here's the thing--there have been numerous charges of sexual harassment and sexual assault brought against Trump over the last five decades, beginning in the 1970s. That's a lot of material out there. You have to ask yourself, how stupid is he for making Bill Clinton's sex life an issue, knowing his own history?

The answer is, pretty damn stupid.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:20 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:

But:

It wasn't until 2012 when the Banks’ accuser recanted her story that he got his life back and was declared an innocent man. He wound up serving five years and two months in prison and five years of high custody parole.
So you came up with ONE instance where a man was sent to prison for something he didn't do.

Can you even imagine how many men were found not guilty of rape when they really were guilty? Do you know how many women have been humiliated in court? The defense attorney asking them 'how many men have you slept with' or 'why did you wear a dress that showed your knees', all in attempt to PROVE that the woman deserved to be raped.

You quote this one injustice as if to say 'see, one man was unjustly accused so ALL men are unjustly accused'.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
It's not my fault you can't make yourself understood. Why don't you start all over? What are you trying to say?

Ken
I did, your failure to understand and comprehend is not my problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections