Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 08:12 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,518,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Several have complained that he's a groper.

grope
ɡrōp/
verb
gerund or present participle: groping

feel or fondle (someone) for sexual pleasure, especially against their will.
"he was accused of groping office girls"

--------------

Legality isn't the question. Character and morality is. The campaign is a job interview and I wouldn't hire a guy who has complaints of groping or sexual harassment against him from his job references that I contact. I surely wouldn't vote for POTUS with that history.

But as I posted elsewhere, if these allegations had never occurred. The guy isn't qualified and incompetent and not vote-worthy.
Once again, "complained" does not make something valid or true.

Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

How would you like it if the media came out and said "bucfan did this/that/the other thing" and via public opinion, without knowing you or being there when said accusation occurred, ie had no way to know if you were guilty or innocent, all thought you were guilty like you are acting towards others?

No like/not fair, right?

Sounds like you need your own definition help on the topic:

Innocent until proven guilty legal definition of Innocent until proven guilty

Old 10-23-2016, 08:18 PM

26,576 posts, read 14,532,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Wrong. He said them while married but said he tried to hook up with her awhile back before her "work".
fair enough. here's the exact quote:

"I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it.

I did try and f**k her. She was married.

I moved on her like a b***h, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look."

so you may be right, trump may not have been married at the time he tried to f**k nancy o'dell ( more investigation is needed )...... but it's clear he doesn't give a rat's ass about someone else's marriage.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
fair enough. here's the exact quote:

"I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it.

I did try and f**k her. She was married.

I moved on her like a b***h, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look."

so you may be right, trump may not have been married at the time he tried to f**k nancy o'dell ( more investigation is needed )...... but it's clear he doesn't give a rat's ass about someone else's marriage.
Pheww, thank goodness hil and bill are the pinnacle example of what a good marriage looks like in this presidential election.

So don't waste your time with such an example.....if bill can do what he did and we are ready to perhaps elect the woman who stood by/enabled this trash/stays married to him, it's obvious to the american public this all means nothing. Though there's lots of pretend outrage being played by the hil crowd in all of this but that's understandable in the age of hypocrisy.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Pheww, thank goodness hil and bill are the pinnacle example of what a good marriage looks like

.....if people aren't hypocrites...
i've yet to make any comment about the clinton marriage altho my comments on trump hold true for bill as well.

if you want to call me a hypocrite then actually cite comments where i contradict myself.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:27 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,750,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Several have complained that he's a groper.

grope
ɡrōp/
verb
gerund or present participle: groping

feel or fondle (someone) for sexual pleasure, especially against their will.
"he was accused of groping office girls"

--------------

Legality isn't the question. Character and morality is. The campaign is a job interview and I wouldn't hire a guy who has complaints of groping or sexual harassment against him from his job references that I contact. I surely wouldn't vote for POTUS with that history.

But as I posted elsewhere, if these allegations had never occurred. The guy isn't qualified and incompetent and not vote-worthy.
Yet crazy Joe Bidden has groped women and made improper statements and intrusions on young girls but doesn't get the same condemnation. Its on video so it can't be denied.

51,743 posts, read 26,064,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Once again, "complained" does not = valid or true.

Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

How would you like it if the media came out and said "bucfan did this/that/the other thing" and via public opinion, without knowing you or being there when said accusation occurred, ie had no way to know if you were guilty or innocent, all thought you were guilty like you are acting towards others?

No like/not fair, right?

Sounds like you need your own definition help on the topic:

Innocent until proven guilty legal definition of Innocent until proven guilty

A Trump supporter insisting that a person should not called creepy, corrupt, crooked.... without first determining if this is accurate as a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Will wonders never cease?

13,388 posts, read 6,495,863 times
Quote:
i've yet to address any of the claims of the women. i've commented only on trump's own words.
OK........so what do you think of the fact that many of them went to his hotel room in order to be "molested" or "assaulted"

What would you think a woman wanted if she willingly came to your hotel room?

Old 10-23-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
OK........so what do you think of the fact ...
from what little i've seen so far is reliant on both sides by "he said/she said" and void of hard evidence. that's why i've yet to comment on it and have kept my responses limited to trump's recorded claims.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
A Trump supporter insisting that a person should not called creepy, corrupt, crooked.... without first determining if this is accurate as a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Will wonders never cease?
Non sequitur. You're not grasping the point. Let me simplify.

Let's play a game......You're running for some kind of major public office, a public job that requires public approval, etc. Many people don't want to see you elected/approved for that position so many accuse you of being "creepy, corrupt, crooked", etc. without knowing you except for he said/she said stories that haven't been proven in the court of law yet....therefore, innocent until proven guilty prevails, and which it should. However, since you seem to feel it's ok for people to make judgements about anyone in public without any concrete proof except "he said/she said", assign guilt based on people coming out of the woodwork, most conveniently about one month before an election, you think it would be just fine if the public judged you in such a manner on "he said/she said", no jury/judge to determine if it's all true or not?

Sure, you'd be ok with this....in a pigs eye!

Quote:
i've yet to make any comment about the clinton marriage altho my comments on trump hold true for bill as well.

if you want to call me a hypocrite then actually cite comments where i contradict myself.
We are on the same page. Just don't forget to add "like hangs around/enables like" and hil is part of the enabling equation. Then we'd be 100% in agreement.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:39 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,678,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
I haven't.

I recently went to a "guy's night" at a friend's house. We did the stereotypical "guy" stuff: drank beer and 40-year-old Scotch, grilled steaks, smoked cigars, and played cards. Not once did anyone at that party say anything remotely close to "grab 'em by the p***y."

We mostly talked about sports, movies, and music. As ADULT men, most of whom have significant others who are female, we have more respect for the women in our lives than to talk like that.

Frankly, I find it pretty insulting that Trump's defenders are trying to play it off as "all guys talk like that behind closed doors."
It's no coincidence that Trumplings support a candidate who once said that if his own daughter were being sexually harassed by her boss, she should quit and find a new job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections