Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 04:59 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I don't think it's all her fault.

First of all, thank you for the thread, it makes me laugh. I'm quite sure I saw one for the wheels coming off the Trump campaign just days ago.

It's not Hillary, it's the huge Academy of folks who are holding her up, carrying her and dragging her through this horrible play.

Think of all the cards in this deck that will go down.Gingrich says Watergate had 43 people indicted tried or convicted.

How many here, with Loretta Lynch running the pivot, protecting HRC from her own criminal behavior?

Ooh snap! The quarterback IS Toast!
let me ask you. With all the scandals regarding Hillary, do you find it odd that she doesnt step down out of respect for the American people? Does she really think she "Deserves" to be the POTUS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 05:02 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
bwahaha the wheels are falling off right in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, her new address.

#boom

Old 11-02-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
bwahaha the wheels are falling off right in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, her new address.

#boom
Is that the address of Attica? or Ft Leavenworth?

Old 11-02-2016, 05:07 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

Looks like the wheels are coming off the Hillary campaign

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwSZg-zWIAABkwE.jpg:large

Old 11-02-2016, 05:14 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I am sorry you are "surprised" by reality..

And here it is:

Obummer, both of them are distancing themselves from Hilly, as is LIEawatha Warren..

The liberal media is starting to crack, Mr Tingles Chrissy Matthews, will be voting for Trump, as is Michael Moore...

Maybe you should move to Surprise AZ
Sigh. As I've said in response to other such deplorably childish posts, ad hominem insults add nothing to your argument and only reflect poorly upon you, the poster, indicating that rational discussion of and support for your candidate and his policies and proposals are things you do not consider sufficient for garnering others' support.

Are you truly so desperate? Can you not attain higher ground?

Old 11-02-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Sigh. As I've said in response to other such deplorably childish posts, ad hominem insults add nothing to your argument and only reflect poorly upon you, the poster, indicating that rational discussion of and support for your candidate and his policies and proposals are things you do not consider sufficient for garnering others' support.

Are you truly so desperate? Can you not attain higher ground?
Higher ground huh? The race is neck and neck. A career politician with 30 years of experience is dead even in the polls with a businessman with no political experience, and you say this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Typical projection coming from Trump folks. Why am I not surprised?
Excuse me, "projection"? from "Trump folks"? You act like Hillay is 50 points ahead and she cannot lose. The FACTS show otherwise, For you to take the low road and paint Trump supporters as delusional idiots shows you hardly can claim the moral crown in this.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:29 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,086,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post

#boom

Cocaine is a helluva drug. Apparently, that's what it takes for Hillbots to rationalize wanting a career criminal to become president.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave09 View Post
Cocaine is a helluva drug. Apparently, that's what it takes for Hillbots to rationalize wanting a career criminal to become president.
I'm guessing the vast majority of so called Hillary supporters are voting for her because of threats and intimidation. Every time I see a video of Hillary supporters, they have no clue why they are voting for her, or even what her platform is.

Old 06-09-2020, 10:31 PM

34,058 posts, read 17,081,326 times
From banjomike in late October, 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
She just got 2 more points today. Up to 9 points now.

The odds of Clinton winning the election are now 91%. The odds of a Trump win is now 8.8%.

Let the wild rumpus commence.
What are the odds Clinton wins 2016 now?

Old 06-10-2020, 06:26 PM

34,058 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchroad View Post
Trump's win in 2020 will be very sweet in that another conservative judge will be appointed.

2016 will be tough to top. Hillary and Obama are not president

I wonder how many future Presidents will be sworn in with Gorsuch presiding over the ceremony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections