Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 08:12 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,948,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
That's because you would argue that the word "let" implies consent. Consent implies consent you are using 60's sensibilities in 2016. Whether you agree or not it is to the person being subjected to the unwanted contact to gauge their own level of impact to the event, easy solution don't touch/kiss/fondle people in the off chance they might like it.
Nevermind. The poster in question clearly suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. She can not be reasoned with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

You actually find this a lot when it comes to cults, like that built by the alt right and exploited by the likes of Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 08:24 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,888,793 times
Thank you, GOP, for providing women such an easy choice this year. With a legitimate candidate the woman vote would be much more evenly split, but by putting an unabashed misogynist and woman abuser on the top of your ticket, you have given women across the country--both on the left and the right--a cause to rise up and unite.

It's fitting that the first woman president will be elected against a pig like Donald Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Make sure there's a LOT of housework Nov 8, fellas
Women comprise a higher percentage of the population than men, and it's beyond time that we start to assert those numbers.

Better start getting used to cleaning your own toilet, might.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:25 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,733,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Before Obama was elected we didn't fully realize how unprepared people were for a black president.

Now with Hillary I think the same applies, too many people are unprepared (this is a polite way of saying it) for a woman to be president. Especially a modern, working, non-patriarchal woman like Hillary.

There is more of a gender battle going on out there then most realize.
I agree with this completely.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:29 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,480,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Funny how women are 'appalled' at miss piggy comment, but have no problems with Bill clinton raping a 13 year old and hillary not only enabling it, but trashing the victims to boot.

You go girls.
Selective outrage.....seems to be alive and well with the "I'm for her!" camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Before Obama was elected we didn't fully realize how unprepared people were for a black president.

Now with Hillary I think the same applies, too many people are unprepared (this is a polite way of saying it) for a woman to be president. Especially a modern, working, non-patriarchal woman like Hillary.

There is more of a gender battle going on out there then most realize.
Nonsense!

I think the vast majority of people who don't want her anywhere near close to the office of president aren't "prepared" for an 'Extremely careless", I'm SS and don't know what "C" means, sets up a server sending top secret docs and lies left and right about it, made the decision to work with a concussion and claims to have forgot important details in briefings because of it, etc.

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/

Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.†That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
That screams incompetence. Untrustworthy. Bad judgement. Deceitful. Frankly sleazy. Just another bought and sold/server the donors/not the people person, man or woman. Not close to being ready to take the office of presidency. And I think many, many people feel this way.

Now, I think it goes the other way if you want to know the truth.....some woman are so blind to her incompetence and want a woman to be president so bad and would vote for a bag of dirt if it had a woman's name attached to it. I think that's the bigger matter to be frank.

As for my wife and many other woman I know as friends and family? I've heard more than a few times....."any woman but her.....she's terrible and the worst example of a human, let alone a woman, to hold the office".

Old 10-14-2016, 11:43 AM

2,616 posts, read 2,401,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Makes me think that the founding fathers knew more about human nature than we give them credit for.
You mean those guys that wore powdered wigs, stockings and shoes with buckles on them?

Old 10-14-2016, 11:52 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,721,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate34 View Post
Thank God everyone woman I know is smart enough to vote for Trump! Including me!
There's nothing smart about voting for Trump, male or female. Among women, who are still more likely to be concerned about the impact of sexual assault on women, Clinton beats Trump by 15 points. Thank God women are voting for Clinton is such incredibly high numbers, since the race is much closer among men.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
There's nothing smart about voting for Trump, male or female. Among women, who are still more likely to be concerned about the impact of sexual assault on women, Clinton beats Trump by 15 points. Thank God women are voting for Clinton is such incredibly high numbers, since the race is much closer among men.
yes, thank goodness we might have a woman president who has the character to stay married to who many feel is a sexual predator, fools around on her right in the WH under her nose/embarrasses hil, a woman, right on the world stage, has a bunch of woman who say they were sexually assaulted by him, settled a sexual harassment case with paula jones for $850,000 because, you know, that's what innocent people do all of the time of course, goes after woman who say they were sexually assaulted by billy, etc.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...users-in-1998/

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women | Daily Wire

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ones111498.htm

Do you have anymore non-sequitur from the bizarro world today for us bUU to praise your woman who sticks with this kind of creep/what many call a sexual deviant?

Your selective false outrage is beyond unreal.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:07 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,458,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Thank you, GOP, for providing women such an easy choice this year. With a legitimate candidate the woman vote would be much more evenly split, but by putting an unabashed misogynist and woman abuser on the top of your ticket, you have given women across the country--both on the left and the right--a cause to rise up and unite.

It's fitting that the first woman president will be elected against a pig like Donald Trump.

Women comprise a higher percentage of the population than men, and it's beyond time that we start to assert those numbers.

Better start getting used to cleaning your own toilet, might.
My husband cleans his own toilet and does his own laundry. And he's voting for Hillary.

I am the primary breadwinner between the two of us.

GO HILLARY!

Old 10-14-2016, 12:11 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,954,121 times
What 2016 would look like if just BleachBit users voted:

Old 10-14-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
My husband cleans his own toilet and does his own laundry. And he's voting for Hillary.

I am the primary breadwinner between the two of us.

GO HILLARY!
Sure sounds like a nice "shared" marriage....."his own toilet"......"his own laundry". Just get him "his" own house and you'll have a marriage for the ages. And I'm sure it was his choice to vote for hil.

Your choice of words is most telling. My sympathies to hubby. Poor guy.

Last edited by stevek64; 10-14-2016 at 12:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections