Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:53 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,714,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
yes, thank goodness we might have a woman president who has the character to stay married to who many feel is a sexual predator
Your comments are beyond misogynistic. Who should I believe about the quality of Bill Clinton's devotion to his marriage today? You or Hillary Clinton? Here you are setting yourself above the woman who is actually in the marriage. You're just guessing. You're applying partisan vitriol to craft your assumptions and conclusions. She's considering her own life and that of her child and grandchild. She wins. She's in charge of her life, and her marriage - not you.

Thanks for providing another wonderful example of how the reactionary patriarchy still corrupts the attitudes and behaviors of so many Americans, especially those who oppose having a woman elected POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 04:55 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,704,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I'm not appalled at miss piggy comment, I have a huge problem with Bill Clinton or any other man with a sexual addiction that victimized women. I watched the youtube of Paula Jones being interviewed by Roseanne Barr yesterday. She told her story and it made me feel ill. Yes, the detail was very real. I can't stand men like that!!!

The women who trash the victims are the insecure, co-dependent wives who need to believe that their "man" was taken advantage of and otherwise would never have done something like that or women, like Hillary, who gain money and/or power from the marriage and don't care what the man does unless it might end up causing them embarrassment. Bill got sloppy and Hillary tried to clean up the mess.

As we know, abortion is very important to a certain type of woman and those women are there fighting for their right to have their babies dismembered, sucked from their womb and discarded as trash or worse yet, Hillary wants to allow the baby to be killed up until the moment of birth by pulling it into the birth canal and stabbing it to death. That is a certain kind of "woman" of which most of us are not!

Are you serious? You need to convert to the Democratic party if you are going to make generalizations like that!!! The chart is nothing but lies! The polls are nothing but lies!

Only a "certain" type of woman. A woman that would support the killing of babies and discarding them in the trash, lying, cheating, disregard for the security of our nation and certain people being above the law! There aren't that many of them, thank God! They would also be gullible enough to believe the nonsense being spread.

Sorry, you are talking about a "certain" type of woman, one that doesn't use their brain but their "va j j" to think with, thus the need for abortion in their mind!

So, you would deny women the vote, is that where you are going with this? Gee, I can't really say what I am thinking now!!!

So, I"m having trouble understanding a post that goes on and on about how horrible women are, y'know... a certain type of woman and all that really kinda grotesque fascination with describing abortion, which really isn't the topic of this thread or even what the other quoted posters were talking about... and seems to imply that certain women shouldn't be allowed to vote... and then ends with the bolded.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:05 PM

25,967 posts, read 22,149,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
So, I"m having trouble understanding a post that goes on and on about how horrible women are, y'know... a certain type of woman and all that really kinda grotesque fascination with describing abortion, which really isn't the topic of this thread or even what the other quoted posters were talking about... and seems to imply that certain women shouldn't be allowed to vote... and then ends with the bolded.
Yes, a certain type of woman. Abortion is the reason many of the women do support Hillary so it is very relevant that women understand exactly what she is talking about with partial birth abortion. Killing is grotesque and of an innocent infant, even more grotesque. Women voting for Hillary is the topic of the thread. Her stance on abortion is a HUGE part of it. Actually, so many women are concerned about this that who is appointed to the Supreme Court is important than defeating ISIS.

Yes, one of the posters does imply that women should not vote if you know anything about history. Ok, I see the problem now. Yeah, I'm not teaching history today, sorry.

Did I forget to mention that a lot of women admire Hillary because she stayed with a cheating husband just like they did and some how that made it seem right.

Yes, women that think with their "va j j" will find Hillary to be an acceptable candidate. I am not one of them.

You got so anxious to copy and paste my comments that you didn't pay attention to what was in quotes that I was quoting and answering to. Go back and try again.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:10 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,201,833 times
Quote:
Selective outrage.....seems to be alive and well with the "I'm for her!" camp.

Nonsense!

I think the vast majority of people who don't want her anywhere near close to the office of president aren't "prepared" for an 'Extremely careless", I'm SS and don't know what "C" means, sets up a server sending top secret docs and lies left and right about it, made the decision to work with a concussion and claims to have forgot important details in briefings because of it, etc.

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/

That screams incompetence. Untrustworthy. Bad judgement. Deceitful. Frankly sleazy. Just another bought and sold/server the donors/not the people person, man or woman. Not close to being ready to take the office of presidency. And I think many, many people feel this way.

Now, I think it goes the other way if you want to know the truth.....some woman are so blind to her incompetence and want a woman to be president so bad and would vote for a bag of dirt if it had a woman's name attached to it. I think that's the bigger matter to be frank.

As for my wife and many other woman I know as friends and family? I've heard more than a few times....."any woman but her.....she's terrible and the worst example of a human, let alone a woman, to hold the office".
I've heard just about the same from many women who had that facial expression of wanting to her this election cycle.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:13 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,151,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
It must be horrible to have to deal with the fact that women have their own opinions and also have the vote.
I'm horrified that women are so easily duped by a lying sack of ****..

Old 10-14-2016, 05:16 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,151,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Before Obama was elected we didn't fully realize how unprepared people were for a black president.

Now with Hillary I think the same applies, too many people are unprepared (this is a polite way of saying it) for a woman to be president. Especially a modern, working, non-patriarchal woman like Hillary.

There is more of a gender battle going on out there then most realize.
Complete garbage.. people were unprepared for someone pushing failed policies, then using their color of skin as an excuse...

Look forward to 8 years of "I failed because you hate women"..

Old 10-14-2016, 05:17 PM

1,199 posts, read 1,650,240 times
Quote:
Election Update: Women Are Defeating Donald Trump | FiveThirtyEight

Quite an stunning contrast!

Well, there's lots of interesting comments to be had on this display but I'll stick to a nice one/keep it positive......I'm sure glad most of the woman in my life/that I know think hil is pure sleaze and wouldn't trust her on any level in a million years. And certainly won't be voting for her. After seeing this map, my wife told me she's disgusted that so many woman would support someone of hil's character.

So most men hate hil, and most woman hate trump, at least enough dislike to change the map in a major way. Sure will be good for the country no matter who gets elected just on the level of big time division.
You go girls!

Old 10-14-2016, 05:18 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,881,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes, a certain type of woman. Abortion is the reason many of the women do support Hillary so it is very relevant that women understand exactly what she is talking about with partial birth abortion. Killing is grotesque and of an innocent infant, even more grotesque. Women voting for Hillary is the topic of the thread. Her stance on abortion is a HUGE part of it. Actually, so many women are concerned about this that who is appointed to the Supreme Court is important than defeating ISIS.
Where do you get this stuff? I would venture to guess abortion is way down on the list of why most women are supporting Hillary. I haven't heard it brought up once in any of the debates or even on the campaign trail.

When you make things up out of whole cloth don't be surprised when no one believes you.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:24 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,009,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Makes me think that the founding fathers knew more about human nature than we give them credit for.
LOL

In all seriousness, women being allowed to partake in government by way of voting has lead to the collapse of several empires.

I know that sounds really sexist, but it's actually a historical fact.

I believe women have the ability to successfully govern other women, but when it really comes down to it, most women don't understand the true nature of men. A society governed by women will always be a weak Society, as most women tend to see the world how they would like it to be instead of how it really is.

women have controlled the vote in this country since JFK........go figure lol

Old 10-14-2016, 05:55 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,695,168 times
I think it is a mistake to view Clinton as a pacifist when she is really a war hawk. She is owned by the elitists who run this country. There is more profit in war than peace. I fully expect Clinton to start some kind of action against Syria or Iran. However in the case of Syria we must consider Russia. Putin has already declared if Clinton is elected there will be war.

Ladies, if you get your wish and Clinton is elected be prepared to bury many of your children and grandchildren.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections