Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:35 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,774,418 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton has done MUCH more to contribute to that than Donald Trump.

- As an attorney, she has reduced the jail time of rapists.
- She has helped cover up the abuses done by her husband while he was President.

And we have allowed ourselves to become a product of our media and others in power.

Are racism and sexism HUGE issues in our country? YES. But how are those things resolved? Movements of people coming together. Different races and religions taking time to understand each other. Men learning how to stand up for their sisters and daughters and wives. And guess what? No matter WHO is in office, we can start doing that NOW. The government is not the answer to these issues

We are WAY beyond voting for a President based on their character.

https://kellyquelette.wordpress.com/...-donald-trump/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 01:36 AM

Another reality that I want to address is the fact that the media has done a great job of distracting us. These have been issues in our country since day 1, and the MEDIA is much more responsible than the government.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:37 AM

7,829 posts, read 4,576,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Even if Trump groped some of these women (which I doubt), what does that have to with the job of President?
Ken Starr and the Republican party seemed to disagree about that not so long ago.
It was in all the newspapers....

Old 10-14-2016, 01:39 AM

That being said, these are what I believe are the real issues (in terms of the ELECTION).

National Security – Hillary wants open borders. Are you kidding me? In our lifetime, we have been attacked by terrorists FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. Multiple times.

Economic Stability – Donald Trump is a businessman, not a politician. He did not pay taxes under legal provisions. He did not pay people who did not do good work. If he becomes President, America will be his business.

SUPREME COURT – this is probably the biggest reason I am voting for Donald Trump. Whoever the next President is will likely nominate FIVE Supreme Court judges. America would NEVER recover from a 7-2 Democratic majority.

Pro-Life – this is plain and simple. The amount of abortions in our country is horrifying. Hillary believes that even minutes before delivery, a baby does not have constitutional rights.

Another reason I am voting for Trump is because of who is running with. Mike Pence is a man of character, faith and integrity.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:54 AM

30,487 posts, read 19,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Ken Starr and the Republican party seemed to disagree about that not so long ago.
It was in all the newspapers....
I honestly don't care what Ken Starr and the Republican party think... do you?

Old 10-14-2016, 03:52 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,697,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Another reality that I want to address is the fact that the media has done a great job of distracting us. These have been issues in our country since day 1, and the MEDIA is much more responsible than the government.

Blaming the media only makes Trump and his supporters look even more desperate.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:03 AM

997 posts, read 939,060 times
He is a Clown.

I can think of no other possible candidate that would give Hillary a better chance at winning the election.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:15 AM

1,805 posts, read 1,469,202 times
Quote:

And who is it that gets so distracted by the media that he can't get back on message because he is obsessing over the bait. Eaisily distracted and obsessing over the distraction is not a character trait I would prefer in a president.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:25 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,708,948 times
Quote:
That being said, these are what I believe are the real issues (in terms of the ELECTION).

National Security – Hillary wants open borders. Are you kidding me? In our lifetime, we have been attacked by terrorists FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. Multiple times.

So true... and we have also been attacked by terrorists who are citizens of our own country! Hey, let's all join in with trump on that whole 'track every muslim' thing!

Economic Stability – Donald Trump is a businessman, not a politician. He did not pay taxes under legal provisions. He did not pay people who did not do good work. If he becomes President, America will be his business.

Yeah, I like it - we can always declare bankruptcy when things get too difficult to deal with!

SUPREME COURT – this is probably the biggest reason I am voting for Donald Trump. Whoever the next President is will likely nominate FIVE Supreme Court judges. America would NEVER recover from a 7-2 Democratic majority.

America would never recover from the dingbats that trump has suggested for the SC, but, hey, they aren't democrats, right?

Pro-Life – this is plain and simple. The amount of abortions in our country is horrifying. Hillary believes that even minutes before delivery, a baby does not have constitutional rights.

Abortion is legal, but we don't have to pay any attention to that. I'm so glad to see that rump is talking about educating young people about birth control, providing health services that include birth control to poor women, and not just telling everyone to close their legs.

Another reason I am voting for Trump is because of who is running with. Mike Pence is a man of character, faith and integrity.

Good thing he isn't running with Dan Quayle, then, eh? Since trump says he will have the VP actually doing all the work and he'll just be a figurehead. Yay!

My responses are in red above.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:26 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,708,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
And who is it that gets so distracted by the media that he can't get back on message because he is obsessing over the bait. Eaisily distracted and obsessing over the distraction is not a character trait I would prefer in a president.
And, how many of the threads here have been started by trumpists who are not paying any attention to the issues? Can we just say 'lots of them'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections