Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 03:05 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,638,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://kellyquelette.wordpress.com/...-donald-trump/

She makes very good points. Hasn't gotten distracted from the real issues like Hillary's camp wants us to.
That's her problem if she wants to vote for Crooked and Nasty Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 03:49 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
With so many serious issues in this country it's amazing that the left is so obsessed with sex. Wow!

Old 10-14-2016, 03:55 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,055,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
If you are a female and a victim of sexual abuse, it makes no sense to vote for a man who brags about sexually assaulting women. I hope she gets some psychological help.
Nothing is worse than voting for the woman who tries to destroy other women. Enabling a sexual predator simply encourages the predator to continue his assaults.

Bill and Hillary Clinton come to mind?

Old 10-14-2016, 03:56 PM

44,252 posts, read 64,636,340 times
A white female christian voting for Trump?
Why is this shocking?

Old 10-14-2016, 04:00 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,055,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Stockholm Syndrome. Conservative women, especially those who are trapped in the Bible Belt, are captive to the misogynistic culture that surrounds them and convinces them that they are less than men. I feel for all of these Conservative women and hope one day they get the help they need to overcome this terrible malady that keeps them bound to the Republican party.

And judging by the huge lead Clinton has over Trump with women overall, it appears many of them are waking up to this fact at last. So thank you, Mr. Trump. It took a real pig to turn so many rightwing woman against the GOP. And you, sir, are a real pig.
lol. This is why we laugh at them.

Bill Clinton is the real pig, and his nasty wife, the First Enabler, is the sow.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:18 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,914,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
With so many serious issues in this country it's amazing that the left is so obsessed with sex. Wow!
Why doesn't Trump talk about anything but sex, sex, sex? On the campaign trail this week all he has talked about is Bill Clinton. Why isn't he talking about the serious issues facing the country?

Yeah, someone is definitely obsessed with sex, all right. And that someone is the big orange groper.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:19 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,750,955 times
I'm a white male and I have been groped by women numerous times .
It came as a surprise and I didn't ask for it.
They grabbed my hair, butt, and crotch.
It was unwanted and some did it when I was with my girlfriend just to cause a problem.

Then one time the worst thing that you could imagine, as a guy happened. A girlfriend from the past comes into a night club and begs my present girlfriend to let her take me home because she is moving away. She didn't even ask me. She made a big deal of it in front of everybody. She said you can have him anytime but this is my last chance before I move away and won't be coming back. This went on for about 20 minuets. Now, some might think its funny but it will leave you feeling like a piece of meat and isn't really a good feeling at all.

Women engage in the same kind of sexual assault as men are accused of and if you are rather handsome you know what I mean. They feel liberated and entitled to do it because we will never report it and if we did no one would do a dam thing.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:22 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,608,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'm a white male and I have been groped by women numerous times .
It came as a surprise and I didn't ask for it.
They grabbed my hair, butt, and crotch.
It was unwanted and some did it when I was with my girlfriend just to cause a problem.

Then one time the worst thing that you could imagine, as a guy happened. A girlfriend from the past comes into a night club and begs my present girlfriend to let her take me home because she is moving away. She didn't even ask me. She made a big deal of it in front of everybody. She said you can have him anytime but this is my last chance before I move away and won't be coming back. This went on for about 20 minuets. Now, some might think its funny but it will leave you feeling like a piece of meat and isn't really a good feeling at all.

Women engage in the same kind of sexual assault as men are accused of and if you are rather handsome you know what I mean. They feel liberated and entitled to do it because we will never report it and if we did no one would do a dam thing.
Not sure whether this is intended to be supportive or critical of Trump's behavior.

In any case it's a serious issue that a presidential contender objectifies 50% of the country.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:23 PM

7,204 posts, read 4,798,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://kellyquelette.wordpress.com/...-donald-trump/

She makes very good points. Hasn't gotten distracted from the real issues like Hillary's camp wants us to.
I will answer you the same way Donald Trump's supporters talk about his accusers:

"It never happened"

Old 10-14-2016, 07:10 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,664,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Stockholm Syndrome. Conservative women, especially those who are trapped in the Bible Belt, are captive to the misogynistic culture that surrounds them and convinces them that they are less than men. I feel for all of these Conservative women and hope one day they get the help they need to overcome this terrible malady that keeps them bound to the Republican party.

And judging by the huge lead Clinton has over Trump with women overall, it appears many of them are waking up to this fact at last. So thank you, Mr. Trump. It took a real pig to turn so many rightwing woman against the GOP. And you, sir, are a real pig.
^^Amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections