Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 01:04 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,714,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Bookmarked for future laughs.

Where are you Raymond?

You seem to have completely disappeared from the forum.

I'm guessing that you are not laughing much these days after being proved 100% wrong about the election.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:32 PM

6,033 posts, read 6,169,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Good luck with that.
(RE: "...Call me crazy, but I can see a situation where he sweeps Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Nevada and Colorado.)

Florida: check
Wisconsin: check
Ohio: check
Michigan: (unknown, at this writing)
Pennsylvania: check
New Hampshire: Nope
Nevada: Nope
Colorado: Nope

Person being responded-to, in quoted, was very close indeed! Well done!

While the wish list didn't all come true, still: may God bless you for your well-wishes, and a merry Thanksgiving to you! My friends and I will have a hearty meal, thanking the Almighty for ousting perverts from the executive branch and sending a criminal, excoriable, elitist scumbag and her whole foul clan right into the dustbin of history where they belong. We have a few years to right the ship of state, and much work to be done. I have no doubt you'll agree that, as of this writing, Bannon as strategist and Sessions as AG are two major positive steps in that direction. If Romney wins Sec. State, well, I think most right-thinking people can agree that will also add an appropriate voice representing United States interests on the world stage.

But I have to think it's well-wishing like yours that helped make it possible, the overall victories in Executive, Legislative, and (shortly) Judicial branches to the highest levels both state and federal. Amen.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:46 PM

14,382 posts, read 11,788,207 times
Well, I didn't see any of this thread until now, but I got a good laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.